ADVERTISEMENT

Zion/Nike

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...le-while-rick-pitino-coaches-iona/3109122001/

"But right now, folks in college sports are scared. They’re distrustful of the NCAA, and of each other. One AD called me about the IARP, saying administrators were horrified to learn that one of those NCAA committees – and committees are manned by college presidents and athletic directors – had adopted a program that offers no avenue for appeal. One coach texted me about Kansas, which has found itself accused by the NCAA of major violations unearthed by the FBI, saying the Jayhawks’ defense that its coaching staff didn’t know Adidas was paying KU prospects “is one of the most arrogant and shameless claims I’ve ever heard."-

Reactions: RipThru
Kentucky fans are like Lee Cobb’s character in 12 Angry Men. Denial until the end, even as every other juror has opened his eyes. Eventually, he buckles and collapses to the floor in tears.
THing is, they make fun of other fan bases for talking about UK....Yet, I mean here they are, yacking about Duke, Kansas and UL. I mean there's a 5 year old thread about Indiana on RR's....THere's a 400 million page thread about UL... Then on here, when KU is mentioned in such scandal----UK fans are givin the business....And the same with Duke. And its the same with Louisville.

Pure gold some of the dudes...

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Yes it is....You guys, man. You kill me. Make fun of folks always talking about UK...Yet, well, you dudes are always talking about Duke......Kansas.....UL.

Its pretty funny really.Laughing
Yeah we talk about everyone, and some other fans just stick with UK.

I'd rather talk about UK and our fans than other entire programs as well. No complaints here, just laugher at the denial and hypocrisy.

I understand ppl get it honest.Our parents teams kicked most parent teams as well as their grandparents.

....but, but, but,,,, the modern era...yabbie do dah. Laughing People don't realize how desperate they sound.

* just for shits and giggles when's the last time I even mentioned IU or their IU fans?

Yeah we talk about everyone, and some other fans just stick with UK.

I'd rather talk about UK and our fans than other entire programs as well. No complaints here, just laugher at the denial and hypocrisy.

I understand ppl get it honest.Our parents teams kicked most parent teams as well as their grandparents.

....but, but, but,,,, the modern era...yabbie do dah. Laughing People don't realize how desperate they sound.

* just for shits and giggles when's the last time I even mentioned IU or their IU fans?
You talk about everyone because of your paranoia as a fan base. Its funny. You call such and such obsessed----Yet, I mean God damn---You guys have a 5 YEAR OLD THREAD about Indiana on RR's. A 400 million page thread about UL...

And then it was KU....

Now its Duke....

Funny.

But, your still my dude. But God damn, man....You guys. ****....

Reactions: AWilli6995
You talk about everyone because of your paranoia as a fan base. Its funny. You call such and such obsessed----Yet, I mean God damn---You guys have a 5 YEAR OLD THREAD about Indiana on RR's. A 400 million page thread about UL...

And then it was KU....

Now its Duke....

Funny.

But, your still my dude. But God damn, man....You guys. ****....
Laughing @ homeboard smack. I can't recall the last time I visited Peegs or wtf it's called. It's fine borden. You know me, I like the attention. If everyone is talking about Duke in a Duke thread, I'd be jealous.

Some of these haters didn't get the mothers milk they should have.

What can we say, UK fans bring everyone together. IU fans, Duke fans, UNC fans, KU fans and even a couple of Auburn fans all get together when UK/UK fans are over the fire with a spit running through our ass.

We've somehow pissed so many people off on here and they're all just sitting there like a bunch of birds on a powerline waiting for UK or Cal to get smacked so they can pounce.

Louisville fans (and Baracus) will probably collapse from too much excitement if UK ever gets in trouble. They've all been praying for it to happen for years.

It's nice to know that we can piss so many people off without even trying.

Kentucky fans are like Lee Cobb’s character in 12 Angry Men. Denial until the end, even as every other juror has opened his eyes. Eventually, he buckles and collapses to the floor in tears.

Not true. If something happens I won’t deny it. Like catching Cal on tape trying to get some real dudes. Until then there’s nothing to deny. There’s only presumption and speculation.

Laughing Tell us more about us. RollLaugh

"I swear, I barely mention them".

I said I’m not obsessed with them. Of course I’m going to mention them because I attack hypocrisy and you guys deliver plenty of it.

Obsession would be zeroing in on UK-centered threads, yet I avoid the vast majority of them because I don’t care about most of the topics.

I said I’m not obsessed with them. Of course I’m going to mention them because I attack hypocrisy and you guys deliver plenty of it.

Obsession would be zeroing in on UK-centered threads, yet I avoid the vast majority of them because I don’t care about most of the topics.
Laughing I cna't wait for your next non UK posts.

Not true. If something happens I won’t deny it. Like catching Cal on tape trying to get some real dudes. Until then there’s nothing to deny. There’s only presumption and speculation.
It's hilarious, all these other schools have been caught red handed and are getting popped left and right, so the narrative is that everyone is cheating and they constantly come at us and tell us to admit that Cal and UK are cheating. But they keep getting in trouble and UK isn’t.

I just don't know what to admit to. How the hell am I supposed to admit UK is cheating when I don't know what their doing?

I guess it would make them feel better just to see us post it on here. They keep going back to that Bam Adebayo thing, you know, where he was offered money to go to NCST.

Oh, and then, we're supposed to take responsibility for what happened at UMass and Memphis, you know, the two situations where Cal was cleared by the NCAA? Yeah, somehow UK did something wrong there.

They all want it so badly.

Reactions: RipThru
As much as I’d like duke to get nailed, I don’t think this scenario is at all improbable. It makes a ton of sense tbh.

Not directed at you @Montana81 , just the sentiment of one of us getting "nailed":

I am not wanting to see any of the bluebloods nailed at all, strictly in a basketball sense. We need each other, whether or not any fan of another rival blueblood would admit that. It's not just bc my school is in the spotlight regarding this.

If UNC got hit with fake classes or KU/UK/Duke gets hit with shoe company/pay for play, there wouldn't be any Champions Classic, no marquee matchups OOC or UNC v Duke in the ACC. All the E8/FF/NC games we have played. The pull and viewership when these teams play each other is massive. Even when they play lesser schools, it's extremely large.

Who wants to watch a shitty Duke or UNC team vs a high ranked Virginia on a Super Tuesday? A shitty KU team vs. a high ranked Baylor or TTU on Big Monday? UK vs. someone good in the SEC.These wouldn't be primetime games if the perennial powerhouses sucked all of a sudden.

I am not so full of hate on any school I want to see them get a post season ban or death penalty. If someone dislikes a school and their team that much, they need to figure something to make their life better. Kids playing basketball is not the end all/be all of everything.

…….most bullllllshit-laiden post ever.

Not directed at you @Montana81 , just the sentiment of one of us getting "nailed":

I am not wanting to see any of the bluebloods nailed at all, strictly in a basketball sense. We need each other, whether or not any fan of another rival blueblood would admit that. It's not just bc my school is in the spotlight regarding this.

If UNC got hit with fake classes or KU/UK/Duke gets hit with shoe company/pay for play, there wouldn't be any Champions Classic, no marquee matchups OOC or UNC v Duke in the ACC. All the E8/FF/NC games we have played. The pull and viewership when these teams play each other is massive. Even when they play lesser schools, it's extremely large.

Who wants to watch a shitty Duke or UNC team vs a high ranked Virginia on a Super Tuesday? A shitty KU team vs. a high ranked Baylor or TTU on Big Monday? UK vs. someone good in the SEC.These wouldn't be primetime games if the perennial powerhouses sucked all of a sudden.

I am not so full of hate on any school I want to see them get a post season ban or death penalty. If someone dislikes a school and their team that much, they need to figure something to make their life better. Kids playing basketball is not the end all/be all of everything.

This is why I think the NCAA is planning to make KU the sacrificial lamb for the other Blue Bloods and top schools. KU the one school out of the blue bloods the NCAA will probably be ok with removing from the spotlight for a 3-5 year period. Make their statement of still in control using Kansas and by then the OaD should be gone limiting some of the shoe companies influence and if something does come about other top schools and boosters they will probably have new rules in place allowing it or it not being as big of a deal.

The agent has to know Zion got benefits or else they wouldnt use this strategy. This is all just to force Zion or Duke boosters to pay up the money.... and that doesnt work if Zion didnt get benefits because then they just say no and never have to worry about perjury or the guy having some sort of proof.

but who cares because the guys gonna get paid and this will all go away. Nothing will happen to Duke, UK or UNC ........because its good to be kings.

What can we say, UK fans bring everyone together. IU fans, Duke fans, UNC fans, KU fans and even a couple of Auburn fans all get together when UK/UK fans are over the fire with a spit running through our ass.

We've somehow pissed so many people off on here and they're all just sitting there like a bunch of birds on a powerline waiting for UK or Cal to get smacked so they can pounce.

Louisville fans (and Baracus) will probably collapse from too much excitement if UK ever gets in trouble. They've all been praying for it to happen for years.

It's nice to know that we can piss so many people off without even trying.
^ THIS

Reactions: kyjeff1
The NCAA is a collection of big pussies dominated by the Big Ten, Pac Ten and the ACC. They ain't going to do shit. They just hate that teams from other conferences do well.

UNC had fake classes for decades. Duke pays thru jewelry. No penalty. USC got penalized when the sewer overflowed. The Big Ten never gets charged with crap.

I would love to see the day when the NCAA were simply honest brokers. They are cons.

I still suggest that the big 5 conferences create an alliance with real rules, not the stupid NCAA. Just create an even playing surface.

Reactions: Villian07
…….most bullllllshit-laiden post ever.

Except that I can back it up with facts. Aside from the "passionate" thread that you guys created for attention, I have no presence in the other recent UK-centered threads. Don't care.

Not sure why you'd be the one to call anyone out for this though. Literally all you do is troll like a 14-year-old who just discovered message boards.

Except that I can back it up with facts. Aside from the "passionate" thread that you guys created for attention, I have no presence in the other recent UK-centered threads. Don't care.

Not sure why you'd be the one to call anyone out for this though. Literally all you do is troll like a 14-year-old who just discovered message boards.
Don’t you know that ALL threads are about UK? Just ask them.

It is refreshing that the last two champs do things the right way.

Work smarter, not harder
tenor.gif

Laughing @ homeboard smack. I can't recall the last time I visited Peegs or wtf it's called. It's fine borden. You know me, I like the attention. If everyone is talking about Duke in a Duke thread, I'd be jealous.

Some of these haters didn't get the mothers milk they should have.
There is a difference in talking about something---opposed to bringing something up. Rather it be homeboard, or here, thats irrelevant.

And, FTR, I don't post on Peegs.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The NCAA is a collection of big pussies dominated by the Big Ten, Pac Ten and the ACC. They ain't going to do shit. They just hate that teams from other conferences do well.

UNC had fake classes for decades. Duke pays thru jewelry. No penalty. USC got penalized when the sewer overflowed. The Big Ten never gets charged with crap.

I would love to see the day when the NCAA were simply honest brokers. They are cons.

I still suggest that the big 5 conferences create an alliance with real rules, not the stupid NCAA. Just create an even playing surface.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
So what if Duke and UK fans just admitted we cheated? Is that gonna somehow make the KU and UL fans feel better while they have post season bans etc watching from home as UK and Duke play in the tournament with a chance at a title?

So what are these facts? Not some bs that someone in the media has said, but actual facts! Because if Kentucky is cheating, then why hasn’t the NCAA done anything? Here’s a fact for you if the shoe was on the other foot, every fan base would be on here calling for the death penalty for UK. KU and Self have brought this on not anyone except them... Just have to accept it and take the crap other fan bases are saying and go on.. This won’t be the death of Kansas basketball, just the last time Bill Self will be coaching the Jayhawks.

Again if it was another school and coach accused you would be the first one here bashing away!

So what are these facts? Not some bs that someone in the media has said, but actual facts! Because if Kentucky is cheating, then why hasn’t the NCAA done anything? Here’s a fact for you if the shoe was on the other foot, every fan base would be on here calling for the death penalty for UK. KU and Self have brought this on not anyone except them... Just have to accept it and take the crap other fan bases are saying and go on.. This won’t be the death of Kansas basketball, just the last time Bill Self will be coaching the Jayhawks.

Again if it was another school and coach accused you would be the first one here bashing away!

Wrong again. I challenge you to find a single post in which I piled on Louisville, UNC, etc or called for major punishments.

I'm not a hypocritical, head-in-the-sand porch-pisser.

Then at least you wouldn’t be
So what if Duke and UK fans just admitted we cheated? Is that gonna somehow make the KU and UL fans feel better while they have post season bans etc watching from home as UK and Duke play in the tournament with a chance at a title?

Then at least you wouldn’t come off as arrogant, entitled, assholes that think every kid that has come through your program happily turned down 6 figures from other programs just to play at yours for free.

ADVERTISEMENT