ADVERTISEMENT

Zion/Nike

Not sure you have your brain on today or for the past few years.

If you think I am jealous of anything UNc, you are sadly mistaken.

Your handle says otherwise but continue to stay stupid. You seem to be real comfortable with that.

….never would I take the side of a dookie, but claiming anyone is jealous of UNC right now is a bit of a stretch...

Judging by your home board you guys are jealous of Slippery Rock, Lenoir Rhyne and whoever that takes away from UK’s shine.

Ummm, my last 6 posts I replied too, that clown Is jealous of UNC. Also you claiming to have sources. GTFOH. RollLaugh
After all this time, do you really think I give a shit about your opinion? Rhetorical, so no need to answer.

Only took a couple of posts by me today and there you were, my stalker.

Have a fun day.

After all this time, do you really think I give a shit about your opinion? Rhetorical, so no need to answer.

Only took a couple of posts by me today and there you were, my stalker.

Have a fun day.

If you didn’t give a shit why are you replying?

I just want @tw3301 to get banned. I don't really give a shit about Duke, although you're definitely in denial if you think Duke is squeaky clean. UVA won it all while Duke had Zion, RJ, and Cam lol. Bruh, your team didn't even make the Final Four with 3 top 10 draft picks.
yeah but... double dribble.

Reactions: jhmossy
Your handle says otherwise but continue to stay stupid. You seem to be real comfortable with that.
So are you saying that me having AFAM U in my handle is jealousy? Really.

So, that is a positive for UNc? Oh, ok.

BTW, how many NC's did UVA win with Sampson? How many years was he there.

Same number of championships as Zion. The difference is that Sampson isn't being investigated for accepting money. Pretty stupid that you even made that comparison.

Same number of championships as Zion. The difference is that Sampson isn't being investigated for accepting money. Pretty stupid that you even made that comparison.
Has the NCAA started an investigation?

….that was quite a reach. I think I was still in grade school when Sampson played.

Reactions: jhmossy
….that was quite a reach. I think I was still in grade school when Sampson played.
Well, UVA did not win a NC with a what, two time National Player of the Year. Same comparison. Who cares when it was.

Well, UVA did not win a NC with a what, two time National Player of the Year. Same comparison. Who cares when it was.

UVA also didn't have the GOAT coach or 2 other 10 top draft picks on the squad.

UVA also didn't have the GOAT coach or 2 other 10 top draft picks on the squad.
Are you exhausted from that continuous movement of the Goal Posts. Dude was 7'4". And did you watch Cam Reddish at Duke. Not that great.

Absolutely not. Anyone with a brain and common sense, knows it was bullshit.

But you UNc fans have, so you have to live with what happens with Duke.

Anyone who uses common sense knows that Zion’s family received lotsa goodies.

Can’t have it both ways, chief.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
You brought up Ralph Sampson in a thread about Zion and Duke. But yeah, I moved the goal posts. You are legit potato.
Arent you a UVA fan? Sorry, if you cant make the connection.

You are just a ****ing asshole, so you have that going for you.

This is correct. The NCAA isn’t the district attorneys office where they have to follow the Constitution. They could punish schools for not cooperating which is what they should do.

Fine...you don’t need to cooperate but we also can sanction you without evidence besides we are a private organization and basically make up the rules for our organization.
I am getting tired of liking posts and agreeing with the posts of Michigan State folks.Eyeroll

The only reason that I do is because they are correct.:)

post script:

I really don't dislike Michigan State. Good people and a good State.

ADVERTISEMENT