ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's Wes Harris punches fan during court storming...

I would be VERY surprised if Harris doesn’t play tonight. If anything, he’ll get suspended after tonight’s game.
I don't know----Huggs doesn't seem like he would just let this one slide. I could see him holding him out a half or harris might have run a marathon yesterday. Either way, Harris isn't going to make or break WVU's chances in this one.

I would be VERY surprised if Harris doesn’t play tonight. If anything, he’ll get suspended after tonight’s game.

He's not THAT important of a player now that Esa is back

He's kind of been in the doghouse anyways because of attitude

Reactions: npreston
If he went to any reputable school in the country, he would have a minimum 5 game suspension. I suspect he would be suspended for the remainder of the year if he was in a BE school.

Maybe Harris should just quit the team and train for rough and rowdy. It's an incredible disgrace he's playing tonight.

If he went to any reputable school in the country, he would have a minimum 5 game suspension. I suspect he would be suspended for the remainder of the year if he was in a BE school.

Maybe Harris should just quit the team and train for rough and rowdy. It's an incredible disgrace he's playing tonight.
You're trying too hard. It may not be evident to you, but you are not winning.

Wow, someone triggered the Nova Snowflake.

heatstreet-villanova-student-shaves-her-head-to-confront-hair-privilege-19620398.png

Reactions: doogie503
Your obsession with wvu is weird... and only proves how relevant and in your head we really are.

Do u ever see wvu posters start a thread about Villanova? Lol
No one starts a thread about Villanova, I think that's why their fans are so incredibly insecure... No one gives a shit about them.

Reactions: doogie503
No one starts a thread about Villanova, I think that's why their fans are so incredibly insecure... No one gives a shit about them.
The best thing about Nova is they kept UNC from going back to back.

For that I'll always like that team. Not Nova themselves or their fans just that team.

Reactions: tw3301
And predictably, neither the Big 12 nor West Virginia chooses to suspend the players involved. Josh Jackson gets a one game suspension last year from Kansas for hitting a parked car after class and leaving the scene while this kid gets nothing but a firm finger wagging for punching a random fan in the back of the head.

Well, that is a FELONY offense so I can understand why they would suspend him in lieu of being charged with a felony crime.

Laughing

Reactions: FVTgoWV
No, #50 went into the crowd to get his teammate Beetle Bolden out of there who was surrounded by Tech fans.

Harris is dumb for punching the kid, but TTU did a TERRIBLE job of keeping those athletes safe. They literally did nothing to control the crowd.

#11 got Bolden and literally wrapped his arms around him pulling him to the bench. #50 was doing something else.

Speaking of keeping athletes safe.

Look at those poor Baylor athletes running for their lives to the scorers table/bench area. I count maybe 2 stadium staff trying to hold them back.

Look at that poor Purdue student athlete having to walk through those court rushers with no protection from the WVU arena staff. For some reason he didn't start clocking people despite them invading his personal space.

Just a question. Why did you rush the court vs Notre Dame?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT