ADVERTISEMENT

Would you vote for Ric Flair over Biden and Trump?

All aboard the Trump train, baby.

200w.gif

It's embarrassing to have these two as our choices. But at this point, voting for an ice cream cone makes as much sense as voting for Biden. Maybe more sense. I think there would be less permanent damage with Trump. But a shitshow regardless. Probably just sit this cycle out.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
It's embarrassing to have these two as our choices. But at this point, voting for an ice cream cone makes as much sense as voting for Biden. Maybe more sense. I think there would be less permanent damage with Trump. But a shitshow regardless. Probably just sit this cycle out.
DT is the much , MUCH lesser of the two evils. Joe is a fukin tomato.

All you people bitching about the 2 main candidates, how about voting for RFK if you are really that perturbed? I hear lots of people crying about it but will not vote 3rd party.

Party Running GIF by TRT
I’d vote write-in before either of these two chumps. My state is far from a battleground so it’s not like it matters.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
All aboard the Trump train, baby.
Same here. I once played golf with him. He is smart and beat the shit out of me in golf.

Hell, I will take on Joe Biden even with my cane and low IQ. 🙃 I can sometimes complete a complex sentence without trying. Joe can not order fries at McDonalds without help.

I have only met three U.S. Presidents. Trump is the smartest of the three.

The man is a fine follow with a big brain and excellent taste in women.

• Haha
Reactions: P.G.S. and Deepelm
Same here. I once played golf with him. He is smart and beat the shit out of me in golf.

Hell, I will take on Joe Biden even with my cane and low IQ. 🙃 I can sometimes complete a complex sentence without trying. Joe can not order fries at McDonalds without help.
Why do I have a feeling your cane is that gun you showed me?

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Thank God.

We need to take this seriously folks.
I do take it seriously. I can’t seriously support either candidate. I wish people would turn their attention to the RNC and DNC who are giving us two dog shit candidates. Instead we all just go “ok” and then argue about which one is slightly less dog shit.

Reactions: P.G.S.
I do take it seriously. I can’t seriously support either candidate. I wish people would turn their attention to the RNC and DNC who are giving us two dog shit candidates. Instead we all just go “ok” and then argue about which one is slightly less dog shit.
10-15 years ago, I would agree 100%. But it's not just about which side is less dog shit. Right now we have an open border with millions of people who we don't know who they are, pouring into our country. We have people getting canceled for not affirming delusional people's identity. We have a war against our top sources of affordable energy with its replacement not yet being sustainable. Housing and automotive prices are not affordable for 60% of the country while catering to those millions of immigrants. We have homeless and drug addiction problems like never before. Right now your child is more likely to become addicted to opioid than to become a self sufficient business owner just by pure numbers. Education is a joke. I can go on and on. And while I understand that the GOP is complete dogshit. I also understand that the absolute greatest evil is the left.

10-15 years ago, I would agree 100%. But it's not just about which side is less dog shit. Right now we have an open border with millions of people who we don't know who they are, pouring into our country. We have people getting canceled for not affirming delusional people's identity. We have a war against our top sources of affordable energy with its replacement not yet being sustainable. Housing and automotive prices are not affordable for 60% of the country while catering to those millions of immigrants. We have homeless and drug addiction problems like never before. Right now your child is more likely to become addicted to opioid than to become a self sufficient business owner just by pure numbers. Education is a joke. I can go on and on. And while I understand that the GOP is complete dogshit. I also understand that the absolute greatest evil is the left.
Good post GhostOf301.

Plus you left out the antisemitic demonstrations in many cities, supported by the left, when there are more Jews in the U.S. than in any country other than Israel. We should not tolerate it. Chanting "from the river to the sea" is suggesting the annihilation of Israel and they would not stop there. They want the annihilation of Jews. Hell Hitler was not that direct at the start.

It is as if they want to destroy our culture and country.

No. Love the Nature Boy, but he said a lot of things that make me think he’s not so bright in the past.

I would vote for an AI hologram coded by a Musk entity of Ross Perot before I vote for any those clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Then don't vote and lose your voice.

Trump is bright. Biden is dumber than a rock and I don't want to insult rocks.

Trump has lost it. That “speech” he gave about the battle of Gettysburg. My word. Sounded like a middle schooler on the spectrum.

Reactions: Deepelm
As opposed to actually reading 'Pause' or saying "Freedom over democracy" or the multitudes of gaffes that he spews daily? Don't be an idiot.

I don’t want either one. They should both be in a home. Joe Biden’s level of mental state isn’t the baseline we should be comparing against.

Anyone who thinks Trump hasn’t radically diminished in mental fitness since 2016 is fooling themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT