ADVERTISEMENT

Would Duke be over .500 in the Big East?

Would Duke be over .500 in the Big East?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 46.2%

• Total voters
easier for a decent/good team to lose in basketball than football..that being said..Duke would be in the top half of the Big East

Considering they're over .500 in a conference that is better than the Big East, I'd say there's a good chance they would be.

You BE homers are obnoxious.

Obviously the OP was just a troll, as clearly Duke is super talented (LOL at the Syracuse fan though).

Serious question though - which of the ACC teams that Duke has beaten so far this year would finish in the top half of the SEC?

Obviously the OP was just a troll, as clearly Duke is super talented (LOL at the Syracuse fan though).

Serious question though - which of the ACC teams that Duke has beaten so far this year would finish in the top half of the SEC?

Why lol at me? Are you bitter?

Last edited:

I draw the line with the SEC. The BE is one thing but Duke wouldn’t keep a game within 30 in that conference.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

FSU and Miami.

Duke would be in the middle of the pack, probably 4-5 in the BE. If you can't beat SJU or Boston College, you are looking at a minimum of 4 losses in the conference this year -- about the same as Creighton, SHU, Providence and Butler have now.

Reactions: willrocks4
To find basically ALL of the BE teams just check the top 100 RPI rankings. They reside there. This won't even be a bad loss for Duke come seeding time. SJU is a tough out. The BE never really took much of a step back.

Reactions: TheNation16
HugeFilthyDorking-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT