• wood knot

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • wood, wood knot tell anyone

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

GhostOf301

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
She turns 18 in 3 months. Only in town for a week.

6914dd547f6e5ac9e5f2fdabe1f0aab4.jpg

The majority of the states within The Unions age of consent is 16? Where the hell have I been?

Reactions: ceilo77
I don't understand, is this a trick question? does she have a penis? AIDS?

What am I missing here?
I didn't realize that so many states are okay with adults having sex with 16 year old girls. Kind of makes me sad. But anyways, it's just a hypothetical test of morals.

Reactions: 829305
I dont think the age of consent works like that. Even though its 16 in KY, I think the other person has to be under 21. So 19yo and 16yo is fine, but 40yo and 17 is a no go.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm not an expert on this situation, but I think you are mixing up age of consent law with the Romeo and Juliet law.
I'm pretty sure he is right. Just looked up KY. 16 is age of consent, but only applies to people up to 10 years older. A 16-year-old can't go around legally banging an old man. I would assume most, if not all states, that have a consent age under 18 are like that.

I'm pretty sure he is right. Just looked up KY. 16 is age of consent, but only applies to people up to 10 years older. A 16-year-old can't go around legally banging an old man.
They should just up the age of consent to 18 at that point. Also all this googling about age to consent is going to have my ass on a watch list. Thanks @GhostOf301

They should just up the age of consent to 18 at that point. Also all this googling about age to consent is going to have my ass on a watch list. Thanks @GhostOf301
I had to be very careful with how I searched for a "younger" girl for the thread. Haha. Looked up college girl selfies. Figured that might be safe from the triggers of our overlords.

I dont think the age of consent works like that. Even though its 16 in KY, I think the other person has to be under 21. So 19yo and 16yo is fine, but 40yo and 17 is a no go.

In NY, it’s legal for anybody over 17 to have sex with anybody over 17. So a 100 year old banging a high school senior is fine. Oddly, NY doesn’t have the “Romeo and Juliet” law, allowing for sex without prosecution for those close in age (like a 16 year old and a 17 year old). Pretty stupid not to allow for that, but the next part is even dumber. Technically, a 16 year old banging a 16 year old is statutory rape by both. It’s never prosecuted but could be. Insane.

ADVERTISEMENT