• Wood

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • wood knot

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • wood, wood knot tell anyone

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
16 to consent is ****ed up.
Agree. But I have oft wondered----When did this become so scoffed at? We all hear the, "back in the olden days, girls were married by the age of 13, etc, etc..."

Marryin’s different!

I’d marry her so hard!
tenor.gif

I didn't realize that so many states are okay with adults having sex with 16 year old girls. Kind of makes me sad. But anyways, it's just a hypothetical test of morals.

I would guess it has more to do with how criminal you want an 18 year old having sex with a 16 year old to be. Is a 26 year old and a 16 year old bumping uglies creepy? Yes. Is a high school senior going to town on a sophomore statutory rape, though? Probably shouldn’t be.

I would guess it has more to do with how criminal you want an 18 year old having sex with a 16 year old to be. Is a 26 year old and a 16 year old bumping uglies creepy? Yes. Is a high school senior going to town on a sophomore statutory rape, though? Probably shouldn’t be.
I agree with this. My concerns are more with the possibility of it being okay for a fourty something year old, say... teacher to have sex with a 16 year old. Which I don't think any reasonable person would be okay with.

Reactions: brooky03
If that chick is under 18, she must smoke a pack a day.

Face looks late 20s.

Agree. But I have oft wondered----When did this become so scoffed at? We all hear the, "back in the olden days, girls were married by the age of 13, etc, etc..."

avg age of marriage in 1890 was 22. Sure it happened but it wasn’t as common as people make it out to be.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I know where you are going with this. Winking

But it should also be noted that back in the olden days people owned slaves and you could justify shooting a man in the head for cheating in a game of poker. Those two things are frowned upon nowadays, ya know...

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I know where you are going with this. Winking

But it should also be noted that back in the olden days people owned slaves and you could justify shooting a man in the head for cheating in a game of poker. Those two things are frowned upon nowadays, ya know...
"you's callin me yella?" Boom, pistol to the face.

16 to consent is ****ed up.

@829305 @UL_1986

If we can agree that 16 to consent is ****ed up, then why can't we also agree that it's creepy for a man in his 40s to say this stuff?

"I know this sounds terrible but 16 and 17 year olds can look good in the ways that us old folks just don't. It is sort of the time of prime sexuality and all.... I mean, for years that's when people got married and women had babies."

and

"Definitely some high school girls who would love to bang older guys. We, as a society, just get all upset at the concept of teenage girls who are into sex."

Reactions: SNU0821
@829305 @UL_1986

If we can agree that 16 to consent is ****ed up, then why can't we also agree that it's creepy for a man in his 40s to say this stuff?

"I know this sounds terrible but 16 and 17 year olds can look good in the ways that us old folks just don't. It is sort of the time of prime sexuality and all.... I mean, for years that's when people got married and women had babies."

and

"Definitely some high school girls who would love to bang older guys. We, as a society, just get all upset at the concept of teenage girls who are into sex."
Do you save these excerpts from threads on your desktop?

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
I'd hope liberals and conservatives alike could read those quotes I just posted and find them creepy. I figured that would be one thing you and I could agree on.
I think they’re probably taken out of context. I do think that pedophilia is disgusting, but I don’t agree that Thedude is a pedophile. That term seems to be loosely thrown around these days.

@829305 @UL_1986

and

The best part about high school.....

I think they’re probably taken out of context. I do think that pedophilia is disgusting, but I don’t agree that Thedude is a pedophile. That term seems to be loosely thrown around these days.

Can you provide context in which they aren't weird for a 40 year old man to be arguing? They were word for word quotes.

I agree. Nice to see that you feel this way (especially being in education and all).

I'd think you would take more issue with the creepy stuff TheDude says.
@829305 @UL_1986

and

What exactly am I supposed to do?

Ghostly posts picture of random underaged skank on message board then calls someone else pedo. Not surprised.
Well, dipshit. She isn't underage in RL. Just hypothetically and for profiling reasons. I wood knot btw.

Dude lives rent free in these guys heads.
This is such an overused and idiotic thing to say. It's lighthearted fun that even he would chuckle with if he wasn't stressed out enough to have a bunch of people on ignore.

Which is what I did. TheDude and I are not buddies or anything close. We don’t really get along for the most part, until some of this political stuff we actually never did. Kinda like us.

Do I think it’s kinda creepy, sure. But, I also think you think he’s an actual pedophile. It works better as schtick.

ADVERTISEMENT