ADVERTISEMENT

Will the AP voters finally stop trolling Michigan?

Seton Hall is getting more votes than us. We're still like 34-35. So even with a UK win we won't jump that many spots. MSU still 8th and we aren't getting any human recognition for that. NET has us at 17 I believe.

How Seton Hall gets more votes than us is just beyond funny. I don't think these guys watch or keep up with the games anymore. IU dropping a spot? For what????

How is Marquette only 18th? They have 3 top 25 wins and played KU tough on a neutral court. Blowout loss to IU but that's it.

These guys are clueless
Louisville is a top 25 team for sure. Maybe exactly 25, but there isn’t 34 teams better.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I do think we are getting no love...Beat #18 Marquette like a drum(96-73). Have wins over Butler and Louisville. I don't see how we drop...Or fall behind Houston; who's beaten a bunch of cup cakes; sans LSU. Is what it is. I do think we are a TOp 20 team, with tons of room for improvement.
Whoever Craig Meyer is, he has yall at #12

Seton Hall is getting more votes than us. We're still like 34-35. So even with a UK win we won't jump that many spots. MSU still 8th and we aren't getting any human recognition for that. NET has us at 17 I believe.

You're @ 34. Up two spots. 2 voters voted you guys #24. It appears one vote for SH @#23 is better than two #24 votes.

https://collegepolltracker.com/basketball/

Graham Couch still is the dumbest voter

He writes for the Pittsburgh Gazette and loves him some Big Ten teams. He has 5 in his top 15.
FIVE? I mean, I can see Michigan and MSU. Those two for certain. Maybe....maybe OSU. But after that---not really. I think the Big 10 is really good this year. Not sure right now I'd have 5 in the Top 15.

How do you feel about that? IU moved down to 23, which I agree with that ranking but there is no way we should be behind Houston. They’ve barely scraped by against multiple unbanked teams like Saint Louis by 5, Rio Grande by 5, Utah State by 10, LSU by around 6, yet they are still 22. A team least the committee puts emphasis on the net, where IU is a little higher.

I’m happy. Really would like to see duke loss before Michigan does.

That Tennessee fan is trying to say Tennessee has a better resume. Silly woman.
Personally, I think UT and UM could be 1 and 1A. Two best teams I've seen. Top 5 this year will be ever revolving. Except for maybe Kansas. They'll probably reap the benefits of UM, UT and DUke playing in very good conferences. Nevada as well. Wouldn't shock me at all to eventually see Nevada ranked #1. And that would be a joke.

As for Della...Meh. She's ok in my book. UT does have wins over Gonzaga, Marquette and UL; But its the Gonzaga win that's getting them the love. And it should.

BUT....Heres the thing. Michigan just hasn't beaten good teams. They have drilled them. So to me, that's the kicker.

Right now---I'd have Michigan at #1.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Personally, I think UT and UM could be 1 and 1A. Two best teams I've seen. Top 5 this year will be ever revolving. Except for maybe Kansas. They'll probably reap the benefits of UM, UT and DUke playing in very good conferences. Nevada as well. Wouldn't shock me at all to eventually see Nevada ranked #1. And that would be a joke.

As for Della...Meh. She's ok in my book. UT does have wins over Gonzaga, Marquette and UL; But its the Gonzaga win that's getting them the love. And it should.

BUT....Heres the thing. Michigan just hasn't beaten good teams. They have drilled them. So to me, that's the kicker.

Just saying she’s trashing michigans resume when it’s undeniably better than Tennessee’s.

How Seton Hall gets more votes than us is just beyond funny. I don't think these guys watch or keep up with the games anymore. IU dropping a spot? For what????

How is Marquette only 18th? They have 3 top 25 wins and played KU tough on a neutral court. Blowout loss to IU but that's it.

These guys are clueless

Who would you have Marquette jump beside UNC?

Tennessee didn’t beat Marquette. I posted this yesterday:

Going by current kenpom rankings....

Michigan’s top 50 wins:
#7 home by 17
#18 away by 27
#19 home by 19
#45 away by 2

Michigan’s losses:
None

Tennessee’s top 50 wins:
#3 neutral by 3
#38 neutral by 9

Tennessee’s losses:
#5 neutral by 6

Tennessee didn’t beat Marquette. I posted this yesterday:

Going by current kenpom rankings....

Michigan’s top 50 wins:
#7 home by 17
#18 away by 27
#19 home by 19
#45 away by 2

Michigan’s losses:
None

Tennessee’s top 50 wins:
#3 neutral by 3
#38 neutral by 9

Tennessee’s losses:
#5 neutral by 6
I dunno why I said Marquette.....

And yes, Michigan's resume is better. I still think those two, regardless of resumes, are the two best teams. Duke is really good. I'd still go, Michigan, UT, Duke...But its where you start at. And IMO, its why Duke sits at #1.

You'd make a good arguer for UCF football...

Based on kenpom rankings yesterday:

Michigan’s top 50 wins:
#7 home by 17
#18 away by 27
#19 home by 19
#45 away by 2

Michigan’s losses:
None

Tennessee’s top 50 wins:
#3 neutral by 3
#38 neutral by 9

Tennessee’s losses:
#5 neutral by 6

Michigan has better overall wins and no losses. Don’t troll, Della.

Based on kenpom rankings yesterday:

Michigan’s top 50 wins:
#7 home by 17
#18 away by 27
#19 home by 19
#45 away by 2

Michigan’s losses:
None

Tennessee’s top 50 wins:
#3 neutral by 3
#38 neutral by 9

Tennessee’s losses:
#5 neutral by 6

Michigan has better overall wins and no losses. Don’t troll, Della.
Not trolling Hail, but you were crying about this before Kansas got beat.

Not trolling Hail, but you were crying about this before Kansas got beat.

That was also before UNC got beat again. Michigan’s wins were even more impressive than UT’s at that point.

And yes, comparing Michigan to UFC’s football schedule is straight up trolling.

That was also before UNC got beat again. Michigan’s wins were even more impressive than UT’s at that point.

And yes, comparing Michigan to UFC’s football schedule is straight up trolling.
It was a good counter Hail, admit it.:)

Reactions: GhostVol
You use to be a lot more fun...
giphy.gif

Reactions: jhmossy
Oh settle down, Nancy. Wisconsin's a good team. Just not a Top 5 team.

BTW, that Marquette team you lost to----IU drummed them by 23....:D

Of course not top 5 overall. That wasn’t what was being said though. You played Marquette at home. We are their Super Bowl. We shit the bed that game. It happens.

Of course not top 5 overall. That wasn’t what was being said though. You played Marquette at home. We are their Super Bowl. We shit the bed that game. It happens.
Sure it was. He said dude had Wisky ranked 5th. That's why I said, "eeek". Don't care where we played them. IU handled them. Sure its probably different if we play @ Marquette. But that goes for every team/game.

I just saw were I misread the post. My apologies. Totally agree with Wisky being a Top 15 team.

Reactions: jwardelt
Wiscy should be ranked 15th, and 4 other Big teams ranked ahead?
No. I agree Wisky is a Top 15 team. Only teams I'd put ahead of them are UM and MSU. But I do think Wisky, OSU and IU are really close. Big 10 is going to be a hell of a fight.

Sure it was. He said dude had Wisky ranked 5th. That's why I said, "eeek". Don't care where we played them. IU handled them. Sure its probably different if we play @ Marquette. But that goes for every team/game.

He said 5th B1G team in top 15. Not 5th overall.

It has been a weird season for how the polling goes. Obviously they care more about how many blocks and dunks Zion can get, versus actual team's resumes. At least Michigan is up to number 2 in one of the polls and thank goodness the polls don't mean anything.

It has been a weird season for how the polling goes. Obviously they care more about how many blocks and dunks Zion can get, versus actual team's resumes. At least Michigan is up to number 2 in one of the polls and thank goodness the polls don't mean anything.

Are you trying to imply Michigan's resume is better than Duke's?

ADVERTISEMENT