ADVERTISEMENT

Why were Kentucky fans crying about their region?

I notice they play at Greenwood 23rd. My son graduated Barren 2013. I haven't followed since. He gave up baseball his freshman year to concentrate on football.
Ya the season starts next week. I’ve heard some good things about a few of their players but wasn’t sure how good they were.
My sons only in 7th grade but he made the JV/V team. Looking forward to it

Reactions: treyforuk
You’re all over place, show me a link. You go from Roy when he was at KU to UNC admin. You suck at this but like most UK fans, you love bringing up the past but so far all you’ve done was voice your opinion. One making a claim should bring proof. I’m waiting...
Fake classes to keep athletes eligible but add a few regular students to make it look legit and skirt NCAA rules. Louisville should have added a few regular students to the sex parties and that would have allowed them to do the same as UNC. How come the NCAA decided to change the rules because of UNC. The NCAA even stated what UNC did was wrong but allowed them to get by with it. Hope you are proud of that cesspool of a university.

Fake classes to keep athletes eligible but add a few regular students to make it look legit and skirt NCAA rules. Louisville should have added a few regular students to the sex parties and that would have allowed them to do the same as UNC. How come the NCAA decided to change the rules because of UNC. The NCAA even stated what UNC did was wrong but allowed them to get by with it. Hope you are proud of that cesspool of a university.

I am, anything else?

Because we are tired of being screwed.

What a horrible draw.

Kentucky is good and young. Yet the NCAA fvcks with UK constantly. Hell Michigan has a three and Kentucky a five.

Now tell me about being fvcked.
Aww shut the hell up. Every time you get beat you were screwed. What about a team that comes out and flat out beats you. Bunch of cry babies. Hate KY and their crybaby fans.

ADVERTISEMENT