ADVERTISEMENT

Why were Kentucky fans crying about their region?

NCAA sure took those 2 final 4s & wins off Cal’s record. Not sure they’d do that to an innocent man.
But yet they covered up the guilty man...huh. Just goes to show you, it pays to hire a lawyer....firm..and PR...firm. Millions and millions spent to prove you're " not guilty ".

What ever happened to your ole boy Fats Thomas? In a river somewhere? Seems to have fallen off the face of NC . Cars, drugs, guns, phones. What do UNC players do for entertainment now?
I’m sure Fats is on a beach with WWW somewhere.

I’m sure you’re full of shit
Sigh. I just said the game ball was in Calipari's office.

"Calipari achieved his 500th coaching victory when Kentucky beat Florida in Rupp Arena on Feb. 26."

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
16l0uv.png

Reactions: treyforuk
Where can an unemployed dopehead, kicked off his team for breaking "team rules", find a place to rent? Roy help a person out?

You still haven’t grasped the art of trolling. I bet when Cal was at Memphis you hated him or are you old enough to remember that?

I'm sure you and your Carolina goons will tell me. As long as we all know we are pots and kettles.
Serious off topic question. I see you’re from Barren County? Do you follow High School baseball at all? Just curious how good Barren County will be this year.

Serious off topic question. I see you’re from Barren County? Do you follow High School baseball at all? Just curious how good Barren County will be this year.
Not as much as my wife. I couldn't tell you there record. I just married into the county. I'm from Metcalfe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT