ADVERTISEMENT

Why were Kentucky fans crying about their region?

4782755_G.jpg

Because we are tired of being screwed.

What a horrible draw.

Kentucky is good and young. Yet the NCAA fvcks with UK constantly. Hell Michigan has a three and Kentucky a five.

Now tell me about being fvcked.

Michigan won the B10 and has been playing outstanding as of late. They beat Purdue and MSU to get there. That's 2 way better teams than Uk has played since February.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Michigan won the B10 and has been playing outstanding as of late. They beat Purdue and MSU to get there. That's 2 way better teams than Uk has played since February.
Okay.

We beat UL by 29. What can I say.

Let me know how the power B10 beats the shit out of everyone.

Come on.

Michigan is good but who have they played out side the Big Ten?

Okay.

Come on.

Michigan won, @MSU, vs MSU, vs Purdue in the B10, and beat OSU. Those 4 wins are better than Uk's entire schedule. They deserved the seed they got. Maybe if Uk didn't go on a 4 game losing streak and lose to KU, Auburn, Florida x2, UT x2, then you would've been better than a 5. You're just being incredibly biased. And that says a lot that you bring up the UofL win. What, is that your best non-conference win you can hang your hat on? Hilarious and proves my point.

Because we are tired of being screwed.

What a horrible draw.

Kentucky is good and young. Yet the NCAA fvcks with UK constantly. Hell Michigan has a three and Kentucky a five.

Now tell me about being fvcked.

Being screwed? Your in a region where the 1 lost to 16, the 3 lost to 11, and the 4 lost to 13.

Reactions: American Male
Michigan won, @MSU, vs MSU, vs Purdue in the B10, and beat OSU. Those 4 wins are better than Uk's entire schedule. They deserved the seed they got. Maybe if Uk didn't go on a 4 game losing streak and lose to KU, Auburn, Florida x2, UT x2, then you would've been better than a 5. You're just being incredibly biased. And that says a lot that you bring up the UofL win. What, is that your best non-conference win you can hang your hat on? Hilarious and proves my point.
Are you saying the Big is better than the SEC? Auburn, UF, and UT are still in the tournament.

No offense, but you seem sore UK is in the second weekend.

Are you saying the Big is better than the SEC?

Well they only have 4 teams with a 2, 3, 3, and 4 seed. All still alive. What seed is the highest SEC? Kentucky now that Tennessee just lost to an 11? Or no wait, Auburn.

Yes. The BIG is better than the SEC.

Kentucky may not have to face a single seeded team until the final four.

so glad you started this thread so this can be discussed..............AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

Okay.

Come on.

You guys sure hurl a lot of conference smack for being in one of the most mediocre conferences.

I’d rather have Roy than the slime ball.

Slime ball?

You were just caught rampantly cheating for over 30 years, most of which was under your coach and started by one of the biggest crooks in the sport, Cheater Dean. Your current coach also had other issues at his previous stop.

In all honesty, what is the difference between the two?

Slime ball?

You were just caught rampantly cheating for over 30 years, most of which was under your coach and started by one of the biggest crooks in the sport, Cheater Dean. Your current coach also had other issues at his previous stop.

In all honesty, what is the difference between the two?
Caught? I don’t believe Carolina got “caught” doing anything.

ADVERTISEMENT