ADVERTISEMENT

Why were Kentucky fans crying about their region?

Michigan deserves a three way more than Kentucky does.
giphy.gif

To the seniors after the season was over with. Try again.
Show me where Cal cheated. Show me where Cal allowed a drug dealer.to live in his house. Or allow players on the team that were pulled over with illegal guns. Or free rides with drug dealers...see how this game is played.

Show me where Cal cheated. Show me where Cal allowed a drug dealer.to live in his house. Or allow players on the team that were pulled over with illegal guns. Or free rides with drug dealers...see how this game is played.

I can show you he bounced not once but twice from UMass and Memphis knowing the hammer was about to drop. You see how this works.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
So, is that a yes or no?

You’re all over place, show me a link. You go from Roy when he was at KU to UNC admin. You suck at this but like most UK fans, you love bringing up the past but so far all you’ve done was voice your opinion. One making a claim should bring proof. I’m waiting...

You’re all over place, show me a link. You go from Roy when he was at KU to UNC admin. You suck at this but like most UK fans, you love bringing up the past but so far all you’ve done was voice your opinion. One making claim should bring proof. I’m waiting...
I'm still waiting on Cals cheating at UK to pop up on here. Gots to be true. You saints say so.

ADVERTISEMENT