ADVERTISEMENT

Why Isn't UVA consensus Number 1?

Kentucky without a question is the best team in the country.
Homer much? No superstar recruits + very little quality experience besides Travis doesn't scream top team in the country to me.

UK will compete for the SEC title though, I"ll give you that.

I could give a rat's ass about what Bovada thinks...they're just trying to get equal money on both sides

well it is surprising how good Bovada and Vegas are
so i think i will go with the proven odds makers over some random dude on a message board

Kentucky without a question is the best team in the country.

Oh it's in question. No superstar recruits. No stars returning. Best player is likely a transfer who was an inefficient scorer and average at best defender.

You homers never change.

fify.

Tell me about how many great players KU has. :rolleyes:

Guess I missed where I said KU is without question the best in the country.

But KU will have no shortage of quality players. I would take KU's roster if given the choice. I'm very high on this group of players.

props to @jhmossy, dude hasn't gone MIA like many would, is taking it on the chin with some humor and gives zero fvcks. I think it's funny when people take shots at Virginia, especially programs in ACC. They absolutely dumptrucked that entire conference by winning regular season and conference tourney

props to @jhmossy, dude hasn't gone MIA like many would, is taking it on the chin with some humor and gives zero fvcks. I think it's funny when people take shots at Virginia, especially programs in ACC. They absolutely dumptrucked that entire conference by winning regular season and conference tourney

Mossy is a stand up guy.!

latest

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT