ADVERTISEMENT

Why Isn't UVA consensus Number 1?

G: Ty Jerome
G: Kyle Guy
F: DeAndre Hunter
F: Mamide Diakite
F: Jack Salt

This is the best starting 5 in the country no questions asked. How are teams like KU, Tennessee and UK ranked above them?

It literally make no sense.
they play a boring style of basketball and don't have any OAD players so no one in the media gives a ****. All they care about is the next flashy freshman and high school rankings, Duke has the top 3 high school players coming in so naturally they're going to be better than a veteran UVA team Eyeroll.

Syracuse is better

nope-gif-10.gif

Reactions: tw3301
they play a boring style of basketball and don't have any OAD players so no one in the media gives a ****. All they care about is the next flashy freshman and high school rankings, Duke has the top 3 high school players coming in so naturally they're going to be better than a veteran UVA team Eyeroll.

giphy.gif

30 regular season wins meant nothing when you lost to UMBC by 20pts in the first round of the tournament.

That's fine if it means nothing to you or the rest of the college basketball world. Winning an ACC championship is meaningful to me.

That's fine if it means nothing to you or the rest of the college basketball world. Winning an ACC championship is meaningful to me.
Glad you won something. If it makes you feel better that is a good thing.

Glad you won something. If it makes you feel better that is a good thing.
what did Kentucky win last year? I mean they had a cake walk to the final four after Arizona and UVA lost in the first round, surely they made it right? There's ****ing with people then there's being a douche bag, don't be a douche bag.

Reactions: jhmossy
what did Kentucky win last year? I mean they had a cake walk to the final four after Arizona and UVA lost in the first round, surely they made it right? There's ****ing with people then there's being a douche bag, don't be a douche bag.
Winning is in the eye of the beholder. What did anyone win but Villanova?

It absolutely is meaningful. Y'all were the best regular season team in the best conference (maybe) last year. That counts for something, regardless of how embarrassing the year ended. That's the problem with the NCAA Tournament. It being a one and done scenario means one bad night brings a close to the whole year no matter how good you were before.

I don’t need one of you psychos sending a post of mine taking His name in vain to my employers in bum**** Arkansas

Jmoss, I think you're the first Tribe member to live in Arkansas since my brother played 1 season of pro hockey for the Arkansas Glacier Cats back in the late 90s.

Reactions: jhmossy and tw3301
Jmoss, I think you're the first Tribe member to live in Arkansas since my brother played 1 season of pro hockey for the Arkansas Glacier Cats back in the late 90s.

I was wondering why I was struggling on J-Date so much. I just figured it was because I was too cheap to pay for a full membership.

I was wondering why I was struggling on J-Date so much. I just figured it was because I was too cheap to pay for a full membership.
hahaha. Dude you're doing it wrong. SawyouatSinai and Jewcifer are way better. Match is ok if your not trying to get laid.

hahaha. Dude you're doing it wrong. SawyouatSinai and Jewcifer are way better. Match is ok if your not trying to get laid.

I'm having very little trouble getting laid in this bum**** state. But, a wifey might actually be able to keep me here for a while.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Up here in Chicago I cleaned up on JDate in 2007 for about a year until I met my wife through the site. Don't know how Jdate is now, but back then it was a pretty high ratio of more girls than guys. Lots of hotties on there looking for a nice jewish boy. I even found a Jew groupie on there, a hot little Mexican girl who just liked Jews.

Can't imagine the barren wasteland that must be Jdate Little Rock.

It wouldn't bother me if Virginia started as preseason #1. Duke and Kentucky will always get more preseason hype because thats what sells I guess.

It wouldn't bother me if Virginia started as preseason #1. Duke and Kentucky will always get more preseason hype because thats what sells I guess.
UK started out last year at number 5. They did not make the sweet sixteen.

I wish that UK was number 24, so they had to work their way up the charts and get the ranking on merit instead of reputation.

UK started out last year at number 5. They did not make the sweet sixteen.

I wish that UK was number 24, so they had to work their way up the charts and get the ranking on merit instead of reputation.
UK actually lost to KState in the Sweet 16.

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT