ADVERTISEMENT

Who is ranked in men's and women's basketball plus football

kisspng-university-of-kentucky-kentucky-wildcats-men-s-bas-wildcat-football-cliparts-5aac8a69dae2f9.5408068015212570658966.jpg

Go ahead and take your second grade rebuttal and shove it up your ass until you find a way to form a rational argument that adults can appreciate.
No need to get so defensive. I was simply making a joke that some will chuckle at.

But curious, how is Iowa a better football team than Texas? I don't know everything about either team but it looks like Texas has played a tougher schedule and they have a better record with a better win (Oklahoma). Iowa's best win is Iowa State?

No need to get so defensive. I was simply making a joke that some will chuckle at.

But curious, how is Iowa a better football team than Texas? I don't know everything about either team but it looks like Texas has played a tougher schedule and they have a better record with a better win (Oklahoma). Iowa's best win is Iowa State?

I was making a joke that some will chuckle at as well. I'm not an ESPN shill, but...

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

Also not a Sagarin shill, but...

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

The bottom line is the Big 12 sucks at football.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Reactions: BrewHawk
Maybe so but it's looking like they'll have a playoff team this year while the Big 10 will be left out. That is unless Texas pulls off the upset again (which I'm rooting for).

IMO, the playoff system is a mess. Need to go to 8 teams. I'm definitely cheering for the Horns as well, but not for the sake of the Big Ten.

Seriously, who comes to this board to talk about anything other than women's college basketball?

My wife (a state champ gymnast) still complains about how she was always the best athlete in her class up until the year Tamika and Tamara Catchings moved to her town. She picked up a lot of 3rd place ribbons at Field Day from that moment on.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You are a decent team but....
Don't get so far a head of yourself.
Iowa could not match up in any of these three sports.

Actually Iowa should be thanking Texas for putting ISU in their place.
The Clones were getting a little delusional up until a few weeks ago.

K.

ADVERTISEMENT