ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you have on ignore?

The people that judge people about other people telling people about the people they ignore are supremely inferior people. There is no denying this.

The people that judge people about other people telling people about the people they ignore are supremely inferior people. There is no denying this.
Are we talking about the people talking about the people who they ignore, or the people talking about the people talking about the people talking about the people who they ignore?

Reactions: tw3301
Are we talking about the people talking about the people who they ignore, or the people talking about the people talking about the people talking about the people who they ignore?

I agree. Definitely some of those people.

3334621076_3d772b506f_b.jpg

The only person i would ignore is someone constantly pumping MLM business product down your throat.....plexus, pink drink,all natural cleaning shit, life coaching

After the board switch when you lost who you had ignored, none. Before that quite a few.

None. I think I had Phillfan on ignore for a week or two but it made threads hard to read. I ended up unignoring and man, am I happy I did. That thread where he went into a total meltdown was epic.

I won’t use the ignore function again.

None. I think I had Phillfan on ignore for a week or two but it made threads hard to read. I ended up unignoring and man, am I happy I did. That thread where he went into a total meltdown was epic.

I won’t use the ignore function again.
Are you talking about the one where he said losers get up before 8 am?

Reactions: UNC71-00
About half the homeboard. I've stopped going over there now. Just way too much conspiracy and support for the old regime. You cant talk anything positive about the future without getting spammed with info about the old regime and how the new BOT was out to get the others......and Zipp spamming pictures in every post. It's a joke. When I want to talk Louisville I just go to the Scout VIP board because it easily has the most UofL fans and is all about talking recruiting and stuff about the team.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
No one. It's the message board version of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "I can't hear you!"

I've never used it. I just ignore people I want to ignore. Sometimes people I would ignore say pretty ridiculous things that entertain me though.

About half the homeboard. I've stopped going over there now. Just way too much conspiracy and support for the old regime. You cant talk anything positive about the future without getting spammed with info about the old regime and how the new BOT was out to get the others......and Zipp spamming pictures in every post. It's a joke. When I want to talk Louisville I just go to the Scout VIP board because it easily has the most UofL fans and is all about talking recruiting and stuff about the team.
Sad folks over there.

ADVERTISEMENT