ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you have on ignore?

My wife's pussy has me on ignore .
Damn. I feel for ya, brotha. I’ve definitely been there.
tenor.gif

Like 6-7 UK fans and philfan. I can only handle so much UK craziness. I’d say most those UKers I don’t have blocked are quite solid, though. What can I say? Just too many yahoos. Bound to happen with such a monster, passionate fan base. The winners, errr, losers are:
@BigBlueCatNation @crazyqx83 @MOX-MOX @Scotty00 @uk8titles @ymmot31 @Phillfan
Hell, I’ll play. I have @SNU0821 and Gillgan on ignore. Two of the dumbest son of a bitches on a the internet.
Fvcking thank you. Let’s get this party started

Not once. I get mad. Even rustled...Pissed. But personally I have nothing against you. Sometimes I;d get pissed because I knew you were right.:eek:
You’re getting really mad in the Romeo thread because you know I’m right, right? Your spelling and grammar gets worse and worse with each response. Lol

Reactions: tw3301
I don’t and won’t ignore anyone because nobody can get to me to the point I wanna ignore them. Some of them try their best but it doesn’t work and I just sit back and laugh. I do think it’s cute as shit when posters claim they put you on ignore (you know who you are) knowing they ain’t going to because they are so obsessed with you that they couldn’t go a day without seeing what you say!Laughing

A intelligent person can actually ignore someone without putting a person on ignore.
When you use the ignore function, you end up missing big parts of a thread.
The true sign that you truly don’t give a shit about someone or what they say is when you just flat out don’t respond to them.

Haha. Of my 7, who should I un-ignore? I’ll let you pick one. Then I’ll decide how much I hate you.
Like 6-7 UK fans and philfan. I can only handle so much UK craziness. I’d say most those UKers I don’t have blocked are quite solid, though. What can I say? Just too many yahoos. Bound to happen with such a monster, passionate fan base. The winners, errr, losers are:
@BigBlueCatNation @crazyqx83 @MOX-MOX @Scotty00 @uk8titles @ymmot31 @Phillfan
I would never put the burden of having you view crazy's posts again. He's pretty terrible. @uk8titles doesn't post here anymore, so I'll pick him and keep our message board friendship in tact ;)

Do we know the outcome?

I am not sure. But one thing I do know is if that was @JimboBBN , that lion wouldn't stand a chance.
He's fine. Went to the hospital with wounds to his neck and head (obviously) but nothing serious. He's 67 years old so we can't use the "young and dumb" excuse, guess he's just dumb... or maybe wanted to die then saw the lion running at him and said "**** that noise."

Reactions: 829305
He's fine. Went to the hospital with wounds to his neck and head (obviously) but nothing serious. He's 67 years old so we can't use the "young and dumb" excuse, guess he's just dumb... or maybe wanted to die then saw the lion running at him and said "**** that noise."
Def a moron. That video was natural selection at its finest.

I have everyone one one ignore. I just can help with the temptation of clicking on what someone said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT