ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the top 5 programs in order?

Did you know him personally? If not then you can’t label him that way. Rupp recruited Wes Unseld and Wes wanted to come to uk. His parents asked Rupp if he could guarantee Wes’s safety when uk went to Mississippi and Alabama to play games. Rupp honestly told them that under the circumstances down south he could not guarantee that. So Wes chose UL. Rupp told them he understood.

Don’t know why you have this hate for a man you never knew.

Was Rupp racist, probably to a certain degree like most everyone else in that era.

Rupp was born and raised in Kansas. His parents were German and Austrian. You suggesting that all Kansas and German and Austrian are racist as well.

Your hate for anything UK and it’s fans cloud your judgement.
I believe I clearly stated that I’ve read multiple quotes from Rupp where he said racist remarks. I guess the UK fan in you is going to say that they were taken out of context.
Why do you claim I have hate for him? All o said was that I’ve read plenty of racist remarks from him.

Reactions: American Male
I believe I clearly stated that I’ve read multiple quotes from Rupp where he said racist remarks. I guess the UK fan in you is going to say that they were taken out of context.
Why do you claim I have hate for him? All o said was that I’ve read plenty of racist remarks from him.
BTW, who is that in your avatar? Nice!

There is no NCAA championship to win if there is no KU basketball.

KU > Duke

Now go cry and trip some people like your hero.

Let’s relax here. Basketball was not invented at kansas. It was invented by a guy in Massachusetts who happened to later on go coach at kansas. So let’s cool down on the whole “without ku basketball there is no basketball” deal

Let’s relax here. Basketball was not invented at kansas. It was invented by a guy in Massachusetts who happened to later on go coach at kansas. So let’s cool down on the whole “without ku basketball there is no basketball” deal
You can remove it even further from Kansas by saying that basketball was invented by a Canadian who was living in Massachusetts. So Canada has a greater claim than Kansas to the existence of basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT