ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the mods on this board....

Philfan posted on the Duke board a lot until people got sick of him then he created the Afamu account after the UNC academic scandal came out and tried to act like he was a different person until people caught on and got even more sick of him and now he doesn’t even post on the Duke bird anymore and just trolls UNC on this board. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him post anything on this board that doesn’t have to do with UNC. As far as him not posting on the Duke board anymore, he might’ve gotten banned from the Duke board with both names for all I know. lol

I remember that.

"wtf, I pay 10 bucks :mad:"

turns out it's true. anyone who cancels their account can re up and pay for a full year in advance. It's clearly worth it. the worst part....can't think of a worst part.
I've always paid the full year at the same time. It happens in October and I always forget about it.... until it's too late.

Philfan posted on the Duke board a lot until people got sick of him then he created the Afamu account after the UNC academic scandal came out and tried to act like he was a different person until people caught on and got even more sick of him and now he doesn’t even post on the Duke bird anymore and just trolls UNC on this board. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him post anything on this board that doesn’t have to do with UNC. As far as him not posting on the Duke board anymore, he might’ve gotten banned from the Duke board with both names for all I know. lol

@Afamu

I offered @Afamu a permaban bet and he wouldn't even respond to me. He just gets too much joy out of trolling UNC. I honestly feel for him

Has he shown himself since?

Maybe the key to running him is to challenge him to permaban bets.

That's right. I don't even think he posted much. Just cursed people on their homepage. He would actually cope and paste a post a person made and then reply to it on their personal page but not in the actual thread. Strange cat.
Kellen Patrick went psycho on the mainboard back in the day and told everybody that he was the best fighter in his hometown.

And he was serious.

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT