ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the mods on this board....

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
How pathetic are you clowns? It’s basically at a point where one Must take out knee pads and bibs at all times for Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Duke or you will be silenced. Ridiculous. I have seen groups of middle school girls less sensitive than the blue blood fans on this board. Panties in a wad and then go complain to mods to have posters banned. I am sure I will get banned again for this post but some of you seriously need to lighten up.

Reactions: sparkyfiretower
tenor.gif

Maybe. I'm a highly respected poster on this board. I would never report you or put you on ignore though. I actually value what you bring to this board in small doses.

my last post before Chile was referring to Charlottesville as a welcoming beacon of racism. Guessing someone didn’t like that comment

Reactions: jhmossy
How pathetic are you clowns? It’s basically at a point where one Must take out knee pads and bibs at all times for Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Duke or you will be silenced. Ridiculous. I have seen groups of middle school girls less sensitive than the blue blood fans on this board. Panties in a wad and then go complain to mods to have posters banned. I am sure I will get banned again for this post but some of you seriously need to lighten up.
Did you really just rant like you did and then tell everyone to "lighten up?"

BTW, Duke, UNC, UK and KU are among the most attacked fan bases and programs on this board since I have been a moderator. (which is going on 10 years now), so you'll have to excuse me for being hesitant of your complaint.

Speaking of, I thought I told you never to show up without your knee pads.

Did you really just rant like you did and then tell everyone to "lighten up?"

BTW, Duke, UNC, UK and KU are among the most attacked fan bases and programs on this board since I have been a moderator. (which is going on 10 years now), so you'll have to excuse me for being hesitant of your complaint.

I ranted because I got blacklisted for a week due to making fun of those fan bases. Are all the mods on this board members of one of those 4 fan bases?

not at all. It’s pretty obvious others do however as I have now served two sentences in Chile due the regulars on this board suffering through their period

Honestly, man. The only thing I have ever seen the mods on this board take seriously was a drunken death threat/joke/movie quote that was a little over the line.

Other than that, it’s usually just spammers that get temp bans, and those are generally reserved for Iowa superfans, so you’re in rare company.

I ranted because I got blacklisted for a week due to making fun of those fan bases. Are all the mods on this board members of one of those 4 fan bases?
I don't believe we have many "reporters" around here. You have to be a very very tall glass of douche to get a vacation here. Truth of the matter is when you perform self felatio as often as you do concerning auburn, you'll get a cummy ache.

Also: reported

No, the moderator who blacklisted you is a UConn fan. Which doesn't fit your rant too well when knowing that a UK and Duke moderator were not the ones to impose the ban. The other moderators are Duke (myself) and UK fans.

Weird post. There is a poster here who literally trolls UNC every day with every post and continues to be allowed to do it. There may be protected schools but UNC isn't one of them. Hell, idiots trolled UNC for years and when we gave it back to them (much less harsh as well) after they were wrong we were told to lay off. Still, all of this is silly. It should take a lot to ever be banned from a free message board.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT