ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the mods on this board....

Haven't seen LST or Doc on here in a minute. Since they are the only UConn posters does that mean they are the same person?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
He reminds me of an asian penis, not just his avatar, but he just jabs enough to make ppl squirm but doesn't penetrate enough for ppl to know he's been there.

I think he would take this as a compliment

giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
How pathetic are you clowns? It’s basically at a point where one Must take out knee pads and bibs at all times for Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Duke or you will be silenced. Ridiculous. I have seen groups of middle school girls less sensitive than the blue blood fans on this board. Panties in a wad and then go complain to mods to have posters banned. I am sure I will get banned again for this post but some of you seriously need to lighten up.

Looks like you’re throwing a temper tantrum because Bruce Almighty and your beloved Tigers are struggling a bit. Did somebody hurt your feelings?

“I’m not a mod”—Steelers

...still has a mod badge

He promoted himself to a higher title (in his head), controls his puppets, and still waiting for Rivals to approve his idea of a "King Douche Mod" avatar banner.

Some mods seem to love the power/control/ability to suppress. Others seem to do the board a favor and let it flow naturally. Only step in when It's too far.

they're like refs in a game. You don't even notice the best ones, but the worst ones are in your face saying they're going to make you pay money and end up being sued. IE UL board.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.co...being-banned-and-signing-in-as-another.48137/

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
He promoted himself to a higher title (in his head), controls his puppets, and still waiting for Rivals to approve his idea of a "King Douche Mod" avatar banner.

Some mods seem to love the power/control/ability to suppress. Others seem to do the board a favor and let it flow naturally. Only step in when It's too far.

they're like refs in a game. You don't even notice the best ones, but the worst ones are in your face saying they're going to make you pay money and end up being sued. IE UL board.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.co...being-banned-and-signing-in-as-another.48137/
I can’t login to that, but I heard something about a 10,000$ fine lol. Who tf is enforcing that? I’m shaking in my ****ing boots over here..

I can’t login to that, but I heard something about a 10,000$ fine lol. Who tf is enforcing that? I’m shaking in my ****ing boots over here..
Pinned thread.

"By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount)." - @PHCARD

This is what the (once proud) UL home board has come to.

Pinned thread.

"By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount)." - @PHCARD

This is what the UL home board has come to.
If I gave a ****, I’d create some new usernames. I wanna see how good her lawyer is.

If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of . . . " -

Can someone clarify this term as it applies?

- TIA

If I gave a ****, I’d create some new usernames. I wanna see how good her lawyer is.
that's the thing. She's paranoid. Making empty threats to try and dissuade. I pay 3 bucks a month for a VPN. torrents, no tracking, super cheap etc. I could easily do what ever, but the board is so boring, who gives a f^ck?

that's the thing. She's paranoid. Making empty threats to try and dissuade. I pay 3 bucks a month for a VPN. torrents, no tracking, super cheap etc. I could easily do what even, but the board is so boring, who gives a f^ck?
She wouldn’t do shit with your IP address anyways. She’s an old.

Pinned thread.

This is what the (once proud) UL home board has come to.
Wtf? This person clearly has no understanding of contract law and is delusional.

Loopholes are always fun though.
It looks like it was written in 2001. Look at the formatting of those terms. Lol. It's like it was written by an intern and it's like they never even bothered to reformat the wording as they periodically updated the website. It's just one giant text.

It looks like it was written in 2001. Look at the formatting of those terms. Lol. It's like it was written by an intern and it's like they never even bothered to reformat the wording as they periodically updated the website. It's just one giant text.
Lollll. Just checked it out. Wow.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I recall zipp, nccardfan, and Kozmasagain following me around in every thread I posted in trying to throw shade out of pure rustle. I permanently damaged their vagina bones.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT