ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the mods on this board....

Ahem............
I easily take 1st as the most hated poster on there.
Idk man. The pitchforks and torches were out anytime I posted. Zipp would periodically stroke out when I’d respond, and repeatedly post memes about California. Lol it was good stuff.

The moment you call him poor and a shit fan for taking other people’s seats when he buys tickets in the rafters, really sends him over the edge. He even tried to send me his bank account statements trying to prove he wasn’t depleted monetarily.

Next time anything interesting happens on the Louisville board be sure and tag me. For years now I've read about that place on here and everytime I visit it's a ghost town with maybe 10 new threads a week with 8 replies in each of them and nothing controversial or even remotely interesting. I'm interested to know why so many people here think it's a madhouse over there.

Next time anything interesting happens on the Louisville board be sure and tag me. For years now I've read about that place on here and everytime I visit it's a ghost town with maybe 10 new threads a week with 8 replies in each of them and nothing controversial or even remotely interesting. I'm interested to know why so many people here think it's a madhouse over there.
I’m banned for life.

They used to have a "smack board" where they actually welcomed outsiders to their board, it was a madhouse. They got rid of that. Then came @Steelers2012 and he took it to another level where he wanted nothing short of totalitarianism. Now we have this old lady threatening to sue ppl. "Get off my lawn" couldn't be more appropriate.

They used to have a "smack board" where they actually welcomed outsiders to their board, it was a madhouse. They got rid of that. Then came @Steelers2012 and he took it to another level where he wanted nothing short of totalitarianism. Now we have this old lady threatening to sue ppl.
I ****ed with her pretty bad before I got banned.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
What did you do for the hate?

I despise patino.
Alot of Cards fans still worship that piece of shit to this day.

I was on him like a cop in a doughnut starting with 04-05 season.

Still have battles with the posters who didn't block .me because i cant that bastard.

Idk man. The pitchforks and torches were out anytime I posted. Zipp would periodically stroke out when I’d respond, and repeatedly post memes about California. Lol it was good stuff.

The moment you call him poor and a shit fan for taking other people’s seats when he buys tickets in the rafters, really sends him over the edge. He even tried to send me his bank account statements trying to prove he wasn’t depleted monetarily.

I remember those.
He's conspicuously absent since the Cards are doing so well this season.

As bad as he is, he's still a Cards fan.

One thing I've noticed about self-proclaimed trolls, they are experts at handling members. They jerk them around at will. The members just let them manhandle them.

Trolls love facetime. "I jerked you around more than others, I recognize you". "You're that dick".

Ok..............

And................

Wait, you only paid because of the limited post thing that they did for a month to stop the Chinese spammers?

Kentucky has a great Rivals team, but you mostly pay for football coverage.

Wait, you only paid because of the limited post thing that they did for a month to stop the Chinese spammers?

Kentucky has a great Rivals team, but you mostly pay for football coverage.
No. I paid to post on the IU premium board.

I think. Hell, I dunno why I pay. Its just $10 a month.

No. I paid to post on the IU premium board.

I think. Hell, I dunno why I pay. Its just $10 a month.
Too lazy to look it up, but I remember you creating a thread complaining about being "cut down" and saying you paid so you could post freely. It's not a bad thing. It just happened. It was all due to the spammers.

I don't keep up with you or anyone intentionally.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

The majority of Louisville posters post on Scout.

I don't even know what the other accounts are but this HAS to be about Afamu.

What are the other accounts?

Used to be Philfan. Not sure who else he was. Maybe he was also that ND football/Duke basketball guy who always used to send me vulgar private messages. I don't remember his name. He acted like afamu though.

I only pay $5.95.
I remember that.

"wtf, I pay 10 bucks :mad:"

turns out it's true. anyone who cancels their account can re up and pay for a full year in advance. It's clearly worth it. the worst part....can't think of a worst part.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT