ADVERTISEMENT

Which Term Applies Here?

You're a dick.Owning it doesn't help. Dick.

"Let's see who can be a dick."

It's nuts he got to you so much.

I would quote you over and over, but you're not worth it.

Typical Duke fan.
Oh, no! Gather your jimmies, hypocrite!

Pouches now haunt me.

giphy.gif

Cunning.You really cut deep. LaughingEyeroll

Just shut up dick, you know dick about politics and dick about basketball.

My bad....what I meant to say is keep representing Duke fans.

Don't quote me. RollLaugh loser.
How sad. You posted, fumed to yourself, then edited to show your amped up fee-fees even more. Laughing

What?

With all that said, I never quoted someone over and over and over.
Eyeroll
Pretty easy to hit CTRL-V at the end of a post...

You know, when all you ever do here is troll, it's hard for others to anticipate how badly you're going to take it when another troll has a tantrum and quits.

I mean, Letsgo left the board out of sheer rustle. I think Dattier got to Lets go, not the other way around.
Well. You are giving the dattier too much credit. Especially considering he was off somewhere with a dick in his ass at the time. Not even part of the conversation. I do owe @brooky03 an apology. He probably wasn't meaning to come off the way I took it.

My thing is this board has become nothing but bickering and drama. Not that I haven't contributed to it, just that I don't want to anymore. I admit that I got rustled the other night. Mostly over nothing. But like I said, I am going through a stressful time and am surrounded by nothing but negative energy. It carried over to here. I will probably be around for game threads, but y'all can have the bullshit til then.

Well. You are giving the dattier too much credit. Especially considering he was off somewhere with a dick in his ass at the time. Not even part of the conversation. I do owe @brooky03 an apology. He probably wasn't meaning to come off the way I took it.

My thing is this board has become nothing but bickering and drama. Not that I haven't contributed to it, just that I don't want to anymore. I admit that I got rustled the other night. Mostly over nothing. But like I said, I am going through a stressful time and am surrounded by nothing but negative energy. It carried over to here. I will probably be around for game threads, but y'all can have the bullshit til then.
I knew you'd be back. Welcome.

Reactions: Dattier
...he was off somewhere with a dick in his ass at the time...

My thing is this board has become nothing but bickering and drama. Not that I haven't contributed to it, just that I don't want to anymore...
...after this post, you mean.

I hope you stick with this. As it stands now, your MO is to flip-flop between (a) trolling/contributing to the bickering and drama, and (b) all of a sudden getting seriously, then expecting everyone else to accept you according to your preference w/ no accountability of your own at all. Stick with it and you can change that MO, seeing as wail, toonces, and you are already on your side anyway.

The hurricane, and his house probably for starters has him stressed. I know i'd be wigging tf out.

@LetsGoDuke301 ,

ZkRlfLeklQbW.gif

Did that help any? I can try a little harder if not. This board needs both flotsam AND jetsam to work right. You can't just walk away and expect the flow to be regular. You should use this board for cathartic reasons. Imagine spraying a pearl necklace on your adversaries here; like a pressure valve.

Last edited:
mac, i generally learn a lot from your posts, but k or duke more polarizing than cal and uk?

have to totally disagree.

all of college basketball turned into the wild west when uk started getting top recruits again because of cals innovative players first approach..Ncaa couldnt have cared less about anyone not named kentucky.

The barney fife ref who calls himself the cop of college basketball was fully supported by espin and all those jealous of ky in his cheating that cost cal at least two nattys, maybe 3.

ADVERTISEMENT