ADVERTISEMENT

Which Term Applies Here?

C'mon, man...You're a better poster than this. It was ONE player---And alleged at that. A guy who said Barrett was his cousin---Come, on. And that he texted him that they(Duke) were gonna kill UK? Why didn't Drew ask to see the text?

C'mon...

I just checked out that link... that’s some weak sauce.

I have seen it used by the dattier frequently lately. Which this comes from a guy who has quoted me over 100 times since last Friday. So not sure why he thinks that it is him that lives rent free in anyone's head when you consider that.

Will you please stop obsessing over him?

C'mon, man...You're a better poster than this. It was ONE player---And alleged at that. A guy who said Barrett was his cousin---Come, on. And that he texted him that they(Duke) were gonna kill UK? Why didn't Drew ask to see the text?

C'mon...

No he's not

That's what an obsessed person would say
You are further evidence of politics taking over the country. On a smaller scale, Rivals college basketball board. Literally the only reason you would have to jump on the Dattier's nuts is because you are a pussy hat wearing douche just like him. You and I have had nothing but friendly interactions over the past few years regarding college basketball. But you choose to stick your nose into something that never involved you because his political views align with yours.

I am pretty much done with this shithole board. Y'all have fun.

I've gone round and round with Dat many times and disagree with him on many things. You are sort of obsessing over him though. He may be you as well as I've ignored many things both of you have said on this board. Bringing him up out of the blue is weird though. Not sure why you are getting so pissy about it. Obsessively knocking on those we dislike is something we all do on the boards.

I've gone round and round with Dat many times and disagree with him on many things. You are sort of obsessing over him though. He may be you as well as I've ignored many things both of you have said on this board. Bringing him up out of the blue is weird though. Not sure why you are getting so pissy about it. Obsessively knocking on those we dislike is something we all do on the boards.
He has quoted me over 100 times in a 6 day period. He has used the term "rent free" multiple times leading up to the creation of this thread. I would hardly consider me bringing him up, out of the blue. But whatever, have at it.

You are further evidence of politics taking over the country. On a smaller scale, Rivals college basketball board. Literally the only reason you would have to jump on the Dattier's nuts is because you are a pussy hat wearing douche just like him. You and I have had nothing but friendly interactions over the past few years regarding college basketball. But you choose to stick your nose into something that never involved you because his political views align with yours.

Put the bottle down, @LetsGoDuke301

He has quoted me over 100 times in a 6 day period. He has used the term "rent free" multiple times leading up to the creation of this thread. I would hardly consider me bringing him up, out of the blue. But whatever, have at it.

I mean, you brought it up in this thread when it seemed unnecessary to me. I'm not defending him using it. I'm sure it was really silly and petty. It just seems just as petty to bring him up.

Completely sober. But admit that I am at a very stressful time in my life and don't have the patience that I should. But thanks for your concern. This will be the last time I post on this board.

I mean, we can disagree man, lol. We can all disagree. No reason to not post anymore. People go at each other all the time on here. I've never understood taking it personal.

Completely sober. But admit that I am at a very stressful time in my life and don't have the patience that I should. But thanks for your concern. This will be the last time I post on this board.
Dude come on, the season is a month away.

I mean, you brought it up in this thread when it seemed unnecessary to me. I'm not defending him using it. I'm sure it was really silly and petty. It just seems just as petty to bring him up.
I am going to make myself a liar and make one more comment. That cocksucker quoted me 30 something times in threads that I never even posted in, yet you didn't feel the need to call him out once. But hey, you did your duty by calling me out.

I am going to make myself a liar and make one more comment. That cocksucker quoted me 30 something times in threads that I never even posted in, yet you didn't feel the need to call him out once. But hey, you did your duty by calling me out.

I would assume I never even saw those posts. IDK, man. I don't read every thread. Not even close to every thread. I'm the wrong guy to be accusing of not calling Dat out. I've probably had more rounds with him than most and that is going back ten years or so.

Reactions: UL_1986
And didn't even quote you when he did. lol.

Keep posting man.

Dude, I'm fvcking with you. Relax.

Reactions: UL_1986
Letsgoduke. Your first comment about him.

Because I posted directly after he did and anyone would understand I was responding directly to him. He did, which is why he then responded back. I mean, I feel like you don't understand how this all works and are now trying to interject just to be you.

Because I posted directly after he did and anyone would understand I was responding directly to him. He did, which is why he then responded back. I mean, I feel like you don't understand how this all works and are now trying to interject just to be you.
You must have two X chromosomes, because you post like a chick being all passive-aggressive.

ADVERTISEMENT