ADVERTISEMENT

Which Term Applies Here?

I am going to make myself a liar and make one more comment. That cocksucker quoted me 30 something times in threads that I never even posted in, yet you didn't feel the need to call him out once. But hey, you did your duty by calling me out.

you are too good of a poster for this board to lose
just put some people on ignore and enjoy conversations with the rest
that is pretty much what i have done

Not at all, but he sees things we don't, so was hoping to get it cleared up once and for all.
But you just did, seeing as you tagged him. Idrc, just think it’s funny you’re always defensive about it. Jarms was a good poster, I wouldn’t denounce it all the time. Just go with it my guy.

Not at all, but he sees things we don't, so was hoping to get it cleared up once and for all.

Kind of a weird move tbh. Why does it even bother you? Do you think jarms is that big of a tool? He is the kind of dude who would call for a mod. Don't be like him.

Reactions: UL_1986
Btw, if you’re really trying to make it a point that you’re not Jarms, why would you choose a moniker such as “Cat Incognito”, you do know what incognito means, right? It seems to fit the bill.

Kind of a weird move tbh. Why does it even bother you? Do you think jarms is that big of a tool? He is the kind of dude who would call for a mod. Don't be like him.
It doesn't bother me that ppl think I'm him. I've read his posts, and agree with most of his takes. It bothers me that I have to tolerate all the bs that comes with that. I can't even post without the onslaught of J24 posts that inevitably ruin every thread I participate in.

It doesn't bother me that ppl think I'm him. I've read his posts, and agree with most of his takes. It bothers me that I have to tolerate all the bs that comes with that. I can't even post without the onslaught of J24 posts that inevitably ruin every thread I participate in.
Yeah, you Jarms alright!

That's because you act the way you do. Just don't act like that and you wouldn't have to worry about it. So it is actually a problem you could fix. You won't though. So no one is going to feel sorry for you. Just stop being such a baby about it.

Btw, if you’re really trying to make it a point that you’re not Jarms, why would you choose a moniker such as “Cat Incognito”, you do know what incognito means, right? It seems to fit the bill.
Look up cognito motorsports. I am into offloading.

That's because you act the way you do. Just don't act like that and you wouldn't have to worry about it. So it is actually a problem you could fix. You won't though.
After reading your posts ... Thanks but no thanks on the advice.

He’s not jarms but there is a lot there to assume that he would be. Mainly because he started posting the day that there was a topic started about Jarms flaking out and this was about 2 months after he left the board. And actually, in that thread, @jarms24 was one of the first posters and he did the laughing emoji. Then Cat Incognito started posting like an hour later and that thread was one of the first places he started.

But it’s not jarms. I’ve seen enough on the mainboard to put two and two together. I think I figured it out but I’m not sure. It’s one of my life goals to figure out which poster he was in the past.

Don’t envy my life goals.

He’s not jarms but there is a lot there to assume that he would be. Mainly because he started posting the day that there was a topic started about Jarms flaking out and this was about 2 months after he left the board. And actually, in that thread, @jarms24 was one of the first posters and he did the laughing emoji. Then Cat Incognito started posting like an hour later and that thread was one of the first places he started.

But it’s not jarms. I’ve seen enough on the mainboard to put two and two together. I think I figured it out but I’m not sure. It’s one of my life goals to figure out which poster he was in the past.

Jarms twin brother, perhaps?

It's not worth it. I'll follow goduke's lead. You gentlemen have fun this season.

Thank you for the help. You are very observant, btw.

Reactions: schoonerwest
It's not worth it. I'll follow goduke's lead. You gentlemen have fun this season.

tease-gif-4.gif

Aye I didn’t read you guys arguing over bs back and forth but @LetsGoDuke301 shouldn’t quit. Also, I have no idea what you all are actually arguing about.

Reactions: UL_1986
The sniping and jabs on this board are inspiring. I suspected this board would miss a political thread. Laughing

Not sure we will miss it, but it DOES seem odd for Letsgo to make it through all of those political threads and THIS is the straw that breaks his back? I figure he will be back.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
On a national level I consider UK KU's biggest rival. They have won more games than we have and everyone else has won less than we have. There is no question Duke under coach K holds a huge edge in national titles. There are four schools, Duke, KU, UK, and UCLA that have the lead when it comes to historical data of some sort. While there are others that have had a time in the sun these four hold honors. Next to them, because I am old, I look back when the power was in a corridor from Philadelphia on up through Syracuse. There were just so many really good basketball teams. Kids stayed at home to play and the rivalries were fun to watch. Now it's all about making the final four at the end of the season. I like it better when on conference champ[s and a few others went and the rest played in the NIT. That was once a great basketball event.

On a national level I consider UK KU's biggest rival. They have won more games than we have and everyone else has won less than we have. There is no question Duke under coach K holds a huge edge in national titles. There are four schools, Duke, KU, UK, and UCLA that have the lead when it comes to historical data of some sort. While there are others that have had a time in the sun these four hold honors. Next to them, because I am old, I look back when the power was in a corridor from Philadelphia on up through Syracuse. There were just so many really good basketball teams. Kids stayed at home to play and the rivalries were fun to watch. Now it's all about making the final four at the end of the season. I like it better when on conference champ[s and a few others went and the rest played in the NIT. That was once a great basketball event.
North Carolina?

Gosh, if only I had known that when @LetsGoDuke301 told me
that it was a matter of his own mental health, I never would have triggered him so badly.
:oops:
You're a dick.Owning it doesn't help. Dick.

"Let's see who can be a dick."

It's nuts he got to you so much.

I would quote you over and over, but you're not worth it.

Typical Duke fan.

Reactions: treyforuk
You're a dick.Owning it doesn't help. Dick.

"Let's see who can be a dick."

It's nuts he got to you so much.

I would quote you over and over, but you're not worth it.

Typical Duke fan.
I mean, Letsgo left the board out of sheer rustle. I think Dattier got to Lets go, not the other way around.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT