ADVERTISEMENT

Which Right Wing or Left Wing Group is the Most Idiotic?

Show me where you were touched as a kid. Only mental midgets such as yourself get so worked up on a message board. It’s okay, at least you’re a Kentucky fan and not a total abomination.
I'm not worked up at all, I just think you're an asshole if you won't call people what they wish to be called.

I'm not worked up at all, I just think you're an asshole if you won't call people what they wish to be called.
You are moving the goalpost now. I do not go out of my way to be nasty to people and will refer to them as they please. I think it’s stupid people wish to be listed differently than either male or female. That is it.

What doesnt? My biggest gripes with the dems the last few years.

1. Expanded domestic surveillance.
2. Pipe dream of free college for all, totally economically unfeasible.
3. Syria was a freaking mess.
4. Broken campaign promises.
5. Trying to ban types of guns instead of limiting access to them by crazy people.
I think you'd be shocked at the average republican opinions on social issues--aged 40 and under. Id venture to guess that many have gay friends and don't give a shit. I think people get fed up with people constantly talking about it. 100% are against racism and 90% don't have a racist bone in their body. Most don't care for trumps idiocy and tweets but care about the economy most. They wont support BLM but certainly don't support weird white supremacy groups. Most just want to out work people and create a life of financial freedom for their families. If some idiots want to spend their lives protesting so be it---most republicans wont waste their time doing so b/c they are smart enough to know they best thing they can do is focus on their career, their family and their circle of people they touch. Its more about treating everybody with respect and getting it in return. Its not about fixing idiots problems they are self inflicted. Its about taking care of your own house before you start taking care of others.

Reactions: SNU0821
I think you'd be shocked at the average republican opinions on social issues--aged 40 and under. Id venture to guess that many have gay friends and don't give a shit. I think people get fed up with people constantly talking about it. 100% are against racism and 90% don't have a racist bone in their body. Most don't care for trumps idiocy and tweets but care about the economy most. They wont support BLM but certainly don't support weird white supremacy groups. Most just want to out work people and create a life of financial freedom for their families. If some idiots want to spend their lives protesting so be it---most republicans wont waste their time doing so b/c they are smart enough to know they best thing they can do is focus on their career, their family and their circle of people they touch. Its more about treating everybody with respect and getting it in return. Its not about fixing idiots problems they are self inflicted. Its about taking care of your own house before you start taking care of others.
Well, I'm a (at least registered) republican so it doesn't shock me. When I say republicans, I'm talking about the national party's stance. None of the decent republicans I know support nearly anything this admin is doing aside from the tax breaks (which were ill advised IMO).

Edit: Oh and they love the coal talk.

Yes no good reason. Does it hurt your feelings to call them by a different pronoun? Because you hurt theirs when you disregard what they would like to be called.

Christianity has a TON of stuff that goes against biology (hello immaculate conception). I'm sure you're denouncing that as scientifically impossible as well.

Okay, as long as you recognize you are an asshole for holding your stance we're good.
Nah. Not an asshole. I just don’t pander to snowflakes. I’d like to be 6’5, but I’m not. Should I be able to make people tell me I’m 6’5 despite the fact that I’m not? What if I get offended if they don’t tell me I’m 6’5? Are they assholes for telling me I’m not 6’5?

And I think you’re a snowflake if you get offended someone would call a man a man or a woman a woman.

Nah. Not an asshole. I just don’t pander to snowflakes. I’d like to be 6’5, but I’m not. Should I be able to make people tell me I’m 6’5 despite the fact that I’m not? What if I get offended if they don’t tell me I’m 6’5? Are they assholes for telling me I’m not 6’5?
Yes, an asshole. You're comparing apples to oranges. You're going out of your way to offend someone. If you wanted me to call you 6'5 and it would hurt your feeling if I didn't call you 6'5, I would call you 6'5. I would think you were dumb, but it is of no consequence to me to agree with you. That what a normal person does.

Well, I'm a (at least registered) republican so it doesn't shock me. When I say republicans, I'm talking about the national party's stance. None of the decent republicans I know support nearly anything this admin is doing aside from the tax breaks (which were ill advised IMO).

Why were tax cuts I’ll advised?

And I think you’re a snowflake if you get offended someone would call a man a man or a woman a woman.
Once again, I'm not personally offended by it at all. I just think you must be a total dick in real life.

You however, seem to be deeply offended by what people want you to call them. I call that being a snow flake.

Yes, an asshole. You're comparing apples to oranges. You're going out of your way to offend someone. If you wanted me to call you 6'5 and it would hurt your feeling if I didn't call you 6'5, I would call you 6'5. I would think you were dumb, but it is of no consequence to me to agree with you. That what a normal person does.
Yeah, well, a normal person doesn’t think he’s a female if he was born a male and vice versa.

I'm not offended by 5817 genders. I'm offended the side that believes that also claims to be the side of science, not fairy tales.

Why were tax cuts I’ll advised?
I said they are in my opinion, I didn't state it as a fact. And I think that because it added to the deficit and mostly benefited folks that don't need more money. I'm lucky enough to be fairly well off (not rich by any stretch) and I saved way more money with the tax cuts than my friends that could actually use the relief.

Yeah, well, a normal person doesn’t think he’s a female if he was born a male and vice versa.
Just because someone is weird doesn't mean you should go out of your way to be mean to them if its of no consequence to you. Be a decent human being.

Once again, I'm not personally offended by it at all. I just think you must be a total dick in real life.

You however, seem to be deeply offended by what people want you to call them. I call that being a snow flake.
Not offended at all nor do I go out of my way to call them other than what they want to be called. I essenrially just avoid it and let hem be them. If asked, I would politely tell them I disagree with them.

IMO, you seem very rustled on this topic.

Not offended at all nor do I go out of my way to call them other than what they want to be called. I essenrially just avoid it and let hem be them. If asked, I would politely tell them I disagree with them.

IMO, you seem very rustled on this topic.
Well then why are you arguing with me? All I said was calling someone by something they dont want to be called is being an asshole.

Edit: And I also said I, too, thought it was stupid.

Just because someone is weird doesn't mean you should go out of your way to be mean to them if its of no consequence to you. Be a decent human being.
Who’s going out of their way to be mean to people? Show me where someone, anyone, said they would. Here’s a hint.....Nobody did.

Well then why are you arguing with me? All I said was calling someone by something they dont want to be called is being an asshole.

Edit: And I also said I, also, thought it was stupid.
Because disagreeing with someone doesn’t automatically mean they’re an asshole.

Are you guys under the impression that all democrats actually believe there are 100's of genders? People who think like that are less than 1% of the US population. Liberals typically just tolerate it because they are... tolerant?

Reactions: IU_Btown_Chicago
Because disagreeing with someone doesn’t automatically mean they’re an asshole.
I didn't say anyone was an asshole for not believing in it. I think its a mental disorder, but I also don't think they are hurting anyone else by their actions so its none of my damn business. Don't try and rewrite what the conversation was about.

I think most conservative logic is beyond ******ed these days, however I choose to ignore most of it. Most conservatives have a hard time doing that, which in turn makes them look like snowflakes who can’t let things go. Focus on what’s important.
Like Jobs, the economy, border security, Isis, illegal immigration, etc. Good job Trump.

Like Jobs, the economy, border security, Isis, illegal immigration, etc. Good job Trump.

Immigration is the only one of those things that deviated significantly from the path it was already on before Trump took office. The unemployment rate, economy, and ISIS situation are all roughly where they were going to be, regardless. He's done a good job of not screwing them up much, I guess. Though, the impact of the trade wars Trump has started remains to be seen. Could be disastrous, could be good.

Dude, you're not 6'5".

JMO. If someone wants to be called a queer, I'll call them a queer, and i'll not take offense of them asking me to call them that.

#lgbtq

Imagine your name is James but you prefer to go by Jim. Technically, Jim is not your name. If you tell somebody you prefer to be called Jim and they keep calling you James, are they not being an asshole?

Imagine you have a dick, but feel like a lady and wish to be addressed as Miss instead of Sir. Technically, your sex is not female. But if somebody insists on calling you sir after being informed of your preference, are they not being an asshole?

There is a person who sometimes comes into my dad's place of work dressed like a man and, more or less, acts like a man. Other times, he comes in dressed as a woman and acts like a woman. One day, my dad asked this person - who was dressed as a man - "are you a guy or a girl today?" My dad was clearly being a dickhead.

Imagine your name is James but you prefer to go by Jim. Technically, Jim is not your name. If you tell somebody you prefer to be called Jim and they keep calling you James, are they not being an asshole?

Imagine you have a dick, but feel like a lady and wish to be addressed as Miss instead of Sir. Technically, your sex is not female. But if somebody insists on calling you sir after being informed of your preference, are they not being an asshole?

There is a person who sometimes comes into my dad's place of work dressed like a man and, more or less, acts like a man. Other times, he comes in dressed as a woman and acts like a woman. One day, my dad asked this person - who was dressed as a man - "are you a guy or a girl today?" My dad was clearly being a dickhead.
Yeah, sorry, the whole James/Jim thing isn’t the same situation. And not really close.

To be kind of fair, I would probably not be sure what to call them after seeing them switch back and forth. I would ask with more tact though. Or screw up and get corrected I guess.

Reactions: brooky03
I didn't say anyone was an asshole for not believing in it. I think its a mental disorder, but I also don't think they are hurting anyone else by their actions so its none of my damn business.
People who don't accept that there is more than two genders aren't hurting anyone else by believing that. You are judging people's opinions and assuming that they hate those people they have opinions on.

People who don't accept that there is more than two genders aren't hurting anyone else by believing that. You are judging people's opinions and assuming that they hate those people they have opinions on.
I never judged peoples opinions. Did you not read the post you replied to? Believe what you want, but treat them as they want to be treated.

This is always an easy question to answer....just look at whose in the white house. If it's a Republican president, then it's the Democrats who are the craziest. When it's a Democrat president, it's the Republicans turn to take the title.

A perfect example of this is, for the past 8 years, Fox news was the nightly leader for Obama's whole run. As soon as Trumps elected, it's now the liberal news outlets that are on top.

The left is tolerant. That's why they support people who are protest and attack people on the other side of the political spectrum.

Also, transgender people have such a high suicide rate, even when they are "accepted" by their friends, family, and area they live. They need help and being tolerant isn't the answer. Neither is being an asshole. They need serious medical/psychological help.

The left is tolerant. That's why they support people who are protest and attack people on the other side of the political spectrum.

Also, transgender people have such a high suicide rate, even when they are "accepted" by their friends, family, and area they live. They need help and being tolerant isn't the answer. Neither is being an asshole. They need serious medical/psychological help.
If you think "the left" in general is supports violence, that doesn't speak well for "the right" in general (see Charlottesville and "some very fine folks"). Don't be dense. Where is all this democratic support for violence? Where are all the casualties ? Both sides have some violent people, but neither dems or repubs support violence (against Americans) as a party policy.

The rest of your post I agree with in general, or haven't researched. But being tolerant to a group of people in general is always better than being an asshole to them if you're concerned about suicide rates.

Immigration is the only one of those things that deviated significantly from the path it was already on before Trump took office. The unemployment rate, economy, and ISIS situation are all roughly where they were going to be, regardless. He's done a good job of not screwing them up much, I guess. Though, the impact of the trade wars Trump has started remains to be seen. Could be disastrous, could be good.
Isis has been destroyed by Trump by letting his Generals make war decisions where Obama had to approve everything they did. The economy was in shambles under Obama. Trump got rid of all those ridiculous Obama regulations and the economy took off.
Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations. The Trump administration said it was pulling or suspending 860 pending regulations. Of those, 469 were being completely withdrawn. Another 391 were being set aside or reevaluated. These proposed regulations could be revisited at some point or dropped altogether.“I cannot express to you enough how much things have changed when it comes to the regulatory burden, the attitudes towards regulations, in this country, and you are just going to see more of that for the next eight years,” OMB Director Mick Mulvaney told reporters Thursday. “Our philosophy has been that the previous administration fudged the numbers — that they either overstated the benefits to people or understated the costs — and we are going to look at it in a much more pragmatic perspective.”
He gave everyone a tax break and reduced corporate taxes which allowed companies to compete globally. My company had moved our corporate office to Ireland because of the outrageous tax burden in the USA and is now moving back to the USA.

If you think "the left" in general is supports violence, that doesn't speak well for "the right" in general (see Charlottesville and "some very fine folks"). Don't be dense. Where is all this democratic support for violence? Where are all the casualties ? Both sides have some violent people, but neither dems or repubs support violence (against Americans) as a party policy.

The rest of your post I agree with in general, or haven't researched. But being tolerant to a group of people in general is always better than being an asshole to them if you're concerned about suicide rates.
See Maxine Waters. She called for democrats to confront republicans in public places and harass them. I guess that could not lead to violence. Depends on your definition of harass.

Well the corporate tax breaks and getting rid of all those ridiculous regulations imposed on companies is what stimulated the economy. My company moved its corporate headquarters to Ireland because of the high tax rate in the USA and is now planning to move back because Trump reduced the tax rate for corporations.

Well the corporate tax breaks and getting rid of all those ridiculous regulations imposed on companies is what stimulated the economy. My company moved its corporate headquarters to Ireland because of the high tax rate in the USA and is now planning to move back because Trump reduced the tax rate for corporations.
Lol, stop.

ADVERTISEMENT