ADVERTISEMENT

Which Right Wing or Left Wing Group is the Most Idiotic?

The right has sovereign citizens and the left has flat earthers.

How are the flat earthers to the left? I've literally never hear that accusation before. At all.

FWIW, I don't think they fall on the left/right spectrum (but they're high on the stupid spectrum), but if anything wouldn't they be most similar to Christian divinitists (spelling wrong, but the Waco types). Most (non-trolls) that I have seen are very religious. The globe heads, after all, are perpetuating the globe myth to devalue God (and, like, make money, somehow, or something).

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
People bothered by the more than 2 genders thing are the ultimate snowflakes. I think its dumb, but cant imagine being offended by it.
Its not about being offended, but if nothing is ever said about it---where does it end? Its like something new and absurd is attempted to be shoved down our throat thru media

Its not about being offended, but if nothing is ever said about it---where does it end? Its like something new and absurd is attempted to be shoved down our throat thru media
Who cares where it ends? Who gives a shit what someone wants you to call them? Don't be a dick and call people whatever they ask to be called. Or they offend you so much, just don't interact with them.

Who cares where it ends? Who gives a shit what someone wants you to call them? Don't be a dick and call people whatever they ask to be called. Or they offend you so much, just don't interact with them.
I don't think people in general, are going to go out of their way to be a dick to someone. I think that part of being a decent human being is being respectful to everyone regardless of how they live their lives. One of my clients is a transgender, despite my thoughts on this, I buck up and respect him by calling him by his girl name. Without any disrespectful undertone. But that doesn't mean that I can't understand that there are two genders.

Right now I think the right wing group Qanon is well into the lead. It seems to be gaining traction as some were in the crowd at Trump's MAGA event in Florida.

It amazes me what dumb asses live in the United States. Another group that feeds it followers Bull Shit information, and they just accept it as truth.

ChurchOfTheSubgenius.jpg

Let's all join Bob and the church of the subgenius...
Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi.

Reactions: SNU0821
Of course someone is defending the gender thing Laughing gold. You don’t have to be offended by something to think it’s effing stupid.
I think most conservative logic is beyond ******ed these days, however I choose to ignore most of it. Most conservatives have a hard time doing that, which in turn makes them look like snowflakes who can’t let things go. Focus on what’s important.

Reactions: Global Havok
How are the flat earthers to the left? I've literally never hear that accusation before. At all.

FWIW, I don't think they fall on the left/right spectrum (but they're high on the stupid spectrum), but if anything wouldn't they be most similar to Christian divinitists (spelling wrong, but the Waco types). Most (non-trolls) that I have seen are very religious. The globe heads, after all, are perpetuating the globe myth to devalue God (and, like, make money, somehow, or something).
They like to make shit up, kinda like their news program. “It’s entertainment”.

FWIW, I don't think they fall on the left/right spectrum (but they're high on the stupid spectrum), but if anything wouldn't they be most similar to Christian divinitists (spelling wrong, but the Waco

Yeah it was just a troll comment. Seemed to work.

Off topic, but I watched the Waco documentary that was on History channel recently. Its kinda scary. I suggest everyone watch it.

Why not ignore it? Like most sane people ignore the far rights constant hyperbole.
Thats probably the best policy and other than here....thats basically my stance on it. Same with the protests---itll never come up and if it does i just say i believe in standing for the anthem. Sometimes its good to vent and ask WTF is wrong with people.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Of course someone is defending the gender thing Laughing gold. You don’t have to be offended by something to think it’s effing stupid.
Are you illiterate? I literally said it was dumb. Just because I think something is dumb doesn't mean I'm going to offend people who don't think it is. Its called not being an asshole. You should try it.

I think most conservative logic is beyond ******ed these days, however I choose to ignore most of it. Most conservatives have a hard time doing that, which in turn makes them look like snowflakes who can’t let things go. Focus on what’s important.
Politics play zero role in how I live my life and how I treat other people. But I must say, you have an interesting choice of words when it comes to "can't let things go". You say you can ignore most of it, I will take you at your word because I know you (rivals you). But when you have #resist, Trump's star on Hollywood constantly being vandalized, people with MAGA hats (I think they are dumb for wearing them) being harassed and refused service at restaurants, and countless more examples of snowflake shit, you have to acknowledge that a lot of people from the left don't have the ability to let things go.

Politics play zero role in how I live my life and how I treat other people. But I must say, you have an interesting choice of words when it comes to "can't let things go". You say you can ignore most of it, I will take you at your word because I know you (rivals you). But when you have #resist, Trump's star on Hollywood constantly being vandalized, people with MAGA hats (I think they are dumb for wearing them) being harassed and refused service at restaurants, and countless more examples of snowflake shit, you have to acknowledge that a lot of people from the left don't have the ability to let things go.
Whats wrong with #resist? Seems a lot tamer than spending 8 years saying the president is a secret Kenyan muslim.

Refusing service (bake a cake for my gay wedding please?) is done on both ends and is entirely legal unless you are refusing a protected class.

Theres also a big difference in refusing service to someone for their beliefs vs who they are. Refusing to serve people who support separating children from their parents isnt going to garner a whole lot of sympathy for the people being refused vs refusing someone because they are gay.

Both sides defintiely have trouble letting go, the right just fixates on slightly more trivial crap that doesn't matter or make sense, like gender identity or Obama being a Muslim, or pedophile rings in pizza shop basements.

Are you illiterate? I literally said it was dumb. Just because I think something is dumb doesn't mean I'm going to offend people who don't think it is. Its called not being an asshole. You should try it.
Just because some don’t think it’s dumb doesn’t mean I automatically have to subscribe to it, either. If they get offended, that’s on them. I’m not gonna call some dude a woman just because he feels like he’s a woman. Just because he believes it, doesn’t mean I have to as well.

Just because some don’t think it’s dumb doesn’t mean I automatically have to subscribe to it, either. If they get offended, that’s on them. I’m not gonna call some dude a woman just because he feels like he’s a woman. Just because he believes it, doesn’t mean I have to as well.
Then you are okay with offending people for no good reason. That makes you an asshole.

Then you are okay with offending people for no good reason. That makes you an asshole.
I dont care. Those people are snowflakes. Not really going to live my life worrying about offending snowflakes.

No good reason? Those people are literally going against biology trying to convince people that men can be women and women can be men. That’s idiotic. Being offended by people not subscribing to the same idea is not a good reason.

People bothered by the more than 2 genders thing are the ultimate snowflakes. I think its dumb, but cant imagine being offended by it.
Your quote, smart one. Jesus, talk about snowflakes. You run the pack Laughing

Your quote, smart one. Jesus, talk about snowflakes. You run the pack Laughing
Is this supposed to be a gotcha?

I've stated:
1. I think its dumb.
2. I'm willing to call them whatever pronoun they would like.

And somehow that means I'm offended by the gender topic? Good lord, please tell me that you get paid for manual labor and not using your mind? Your lack of logic is simply astounding.

I dont care. Those people are snowflakes. Not really going to live my life worrying about offending snowflakes.

No good reason? Those people are literally going against biology trying to convince people that men can be women and women can be men. That’s idiotic. Being offended by people not subscribing to the same idea is not a good reason.

Yes no good reason. Does it hurt your feelings to call them by a different pronoun? Because you hurt theirs when you disregard what they would like to be called.

Christianity has a TON of stuff that goes against biology (hello immaculate conception). I'm sure you're denouncing that as scientifically impossible as well.

Okay, as long as you recognize you are an asshole for holding your stance we're good.

Is this supposed to be a gotcha?

I've stated:
1. I think its dumb.
2. I'm willing to call them whatever pronoun they would like.

And somehow that means I'm offended by the gender topic? Good lord, please tell me that you get paid for manual labor and not using your mind? Your lack of logic is simply astounding.
“Can’t imagjne being offended by it”
“I just said it was dumb, doesn’t mean it’s going to offend people”

You are bad at this. Please stop. I’ll wait for another insult from you so you can try and make yourself feel just a tad bit better about being a little slow.

Whats wrong with #resist? Seems a lot tamer than spending 8 years saying the president is a secret Kenyan muslim.

Refusing service (bake a cake for my gay wedding please?) is done on both ends and is entirely legal unless you are refusing a protected class.

Theres also a big difference in refusing service to someone for their beliefs vs who they are. Refusing to serve people who support separating children from their parents isnt going to garner a whole lot of sympathy for the people being refused vs refusing someone because they are gay.

Both sides defintiely have trouble letting go, the right just fixates on slightly more trivial crap that doesn't matter or make sense, like gender identity or Obama being a Muslim, or pedophile rings in pizza shop basements.
I am guilty of what you are guilty of here. So I won't dive into this.

“Can’t imagjne being offended by it”
“I just said it was dumb, doesn’t mean it’s going to offend people”

You are bad at this. Please stop. I’ll wait for another insult from you so you can try and make yourself feel just a tad bit better about being a little slow.
What point are you trying to make? I'm talking about offending the people who wish to be called by another pronoun, I couldn't be further from offended. Its not even on my list of top 1000 most important issues, but apparently it is for you guy since you KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Thanks for answering my question by avoiding the question. You obviously do not think for a living.

I am guilty of what you are guilty of here. So I won't dive into this.
I'm perfectly capable of pointing out flaws with the Dems (since I'm not one, I'm an independent who is registered as republican for local politics). I just happen to agree with the Dems on pretty much every social issue that is at the forefront of the national stage right now.

That doesn't seem possible
What doesnt? My biggest gripes with the dems the last few years.

1. Expanded domestic surveillance.
2. Pipe dream of free college for all, totally economically unfeasible.
3. Syria was a freaking mess.
4. Broken campaign promises.
5. Trying to ban types of guns instead of limiting access to them by crazy people.

What point are you trying to make? I'm talking about offending the people who wish to be called by another pronoun, I couldn't be further from offended. Its not even on my list of top 1000 most important issues, but apparently it is for you guy since you KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Thanks for answering my question by avoiding the question. You obviously do not think for a living.
Show me where you were touched as a kid. Only mental midgets such as yourself get so worked up on a message board. It’s okay, at least you’re a Kentucky fan and not a total abomination.

ADVERTISEMENT