ADVERTISEMENT

Which 1 seed loses first?

No they are not. Combined 25 losses and neither team can shoot

Uconn wont make it past Iona and Uconn has a midmajor PG. Zags rustled up the 71th best adjusted defense against WCC competition and UCLA hasn't been tested and their 2 nd best played / best defender is hurt.

St Marys isn't anything either. Easy bracket
You seem really set on this, lol. He’s not saying KU wouldn’t likely beat either team handily, he said they have the potential to lose if the other team plays its best. Illinois literally has already beat UCLA and Texas, so it’s not some hypothetical, regardless of how unlikely they are to beat Kansas, lol…?

I know it could never happen but most here have begged for a list of the pansies who report the most.
Preview on what would happen to them.

Twrk2ZD.jpg

Looks like @hawkit3113 and @winin11 are setting up fight night.
I know about Hawkit in real life, but I believe him yo. This Bama 🥔 shouldn’t want anything to do with him.

I know about Hawkit in real life, but I believe him yo. This Bama 🥔 shouldn’t want anything to do with him.
LOL, yeah, he's pretty fun.
Granted I've only chatted with him and seen pics.
Pretty sure he could take 5 medium sized bama fans and 3 large sized ones.

@Bert Higginbotha
*I hope they don't mind me saying this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I can see Memphis besting purdue.

I can also see Arkansas possibly beating Kansas.

Houston vs auburn if sasser isn’t back but he’s likely good.
Memphis is peaking.

Is their peaking good enough? Coaching, talent?

No chance Ark beats KU. IMo
Don't know enough about Auburn or Houston.

Last edited:
Pressure from teams that do it to turn you over, speed you up, in which its a part of their style, is differnt than someone like PSU, IU, etc....who do it here and there. In other words, seeing pressure for 30+ minutes is a hell of a lot diferent than seeing the last 2 minutes of a game...

Painter himself has show quite the disdain over this....ANd how the guards have to be better with the ball. Its been a problem in every PU loss...IU caused Loyer/Smith all sorts of trouble in both games. Kudos though to Painter for inserting Jenkins/Newman more...I think that is a great adjustment.

And its not just turnovers----its speeding you up, getting you out of sorts....causing you start your offense late in the shot clock, etc, etc... The pressure Memphis will bring is much different that PSU, Indiana, or for that matter, anyone in the B10.

Crap competition?---Alabama tunred it over 19 times vs Memphis. In three games vs Houston, they forced 37 turnovers..... Vs #17 TexasA&M, they forced 17 turnovers... 15 vs Auburn
Gonzaga, Duke, West Virginia and Marquette all pressed us too.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
I just had to do a 180 on Iowa beating Houston. Just didn't sit well, lol.
Iowa is never a safe bet because they’re SO reliant on being hot from three. When they ARE hot from three, they honestly look super good … but from my experience/memory, it’s incredibly rare for a team like that to go out on a neutral court, under the big spotlight and shoot it as well as they did during a regular season home game.

538 Probability on making the Sweet 16:
Alabama- 82%
Houston- 74%
Purdue- 69%
Kansas- 66%

ESPN BPI odds on making the Sweet 16:
Houston- 84.7%
Alabama- 79.8%
Purdue- 72.5%
Kansas- 60.3%

Combined
Alabama- 80.9%
Houston- 79.4%
Purdue- 70.8%
Kansas- 63.2%

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Arkansas has only won 3 of their last 9 with those 3 wins over Florida, Georgia, and Auburn. Yet a ton of people are picking them to beat KU. Fascinating.

The narrative on KU changed based off of one game. Friday everyone had them as #1 overall seed and many best bet to make F4 along with Alabama. Now everyone picking them to lose R32. Just amazing how opinions in sports are based so much on short term memory.

ADVERTISEMENT