ADVERTISEMENT

When is yalls first Exh game?

Just shut up. You know that pie hole 3 feet above your ass.
You sound sensitive.
I was responding to someone looking for the game but only found soccer.
Just pointing out that I’ve read over & over & over that ALL UK games are televised.

You sound sensitive.
I was responding to someone looking for the game but only found soccer.
Just pointing out that I’ve read over & over & over that ALL UK games are televised.
OK. The game was televised, not sure your point. Now back to your corner.

*f'n guy doesn't come out of hiding for a UNC thread, but a UK reference. This shit never gets old. RollLaugh

loser

Boom, yep. Good looking young man...and you way out kicked your coverage. :D

Amazing how hard is to keep a camera steady with 20k+ screaming and shouting.
I talked to my wife a second ago. She's like honey---funny shit here. There was a call, and everyone was booing. She says our grandson turns and asked---"grandma, is Papaw reffing"?Laughing

Hahahah----Yeah, whatever you lil' mutherfcker:eek:

I talked to my wife a second ago. She's like honey---funny shit here. There was a call, and everyone was booing. She says our grandson turns and asked---"grandma, is Papaw reffing"?Laughing

RollLaugh

OK. The game was televised, not sure your point. Now back to your corner.

*f'n guy doesn't come out of hiding for a UNC thread, but a UK reference. This shit never gets old. RollLaugh

loser
I never said it was or wasn’t. I believe I even called someone a liar for saying it wasn’t.
Calm down big guy & watch the World Series.
I know it’s televised.

When is the IU game ya'll going to?

*I forgot how awesome it is seeing you dressed up in UK gear.

Yeah, it was on here after the soccer game. The alternate channels didn't have it. No big deal though. From what I saw they looked good.
They did. Georgetown is a good test. Not some walk-over. I worked the conference they are in---Very good basketball for NAIA. Coach Riggs is a hell of a coach.

From what I saw---Man EJ and Richards have to finish. Lot of open bunnies, that they just missed. UK's gonna need those dudes. That's really there only "hiccup'. Hagans needs to be able to hit from the perimeter. I didn't watch it all, but I think what I did he see, he hit one three??

ADVERTISEMENT