ADVERTISEMENT

When is yalls first Exh game?

Ohio state beat Louisville 80-69 in our secret scrimmage.

Wesson apparently played like the best player on the floor from the little tid-bit I could find. 20/7 from Wesson we’re the only stats I could find. I was hoping Enoch could somewhat neutralize him but its hard to judge how it played out in these secret scrimmages when u can’t watch or even find a box score.

Last edited:
Reactions: CB3UK
I Also read Gonzaga beat Sparty pretty handily in their secret scrimmage but I don’t have the burden of proof to confirm if that’s true or if they even played yet.

FSU beat Barry University 95-66. 4 guys who were expected to be significant contributors did not play—MJ Walker, Devin Vassell, Balsa Koprivika, Rayquan Evans.

Devin and Balsa are fine. I think just sick. MJ Walker is nursing a knee but expected to be back in a few weeks. Rayquan Evans, who was a very good JUCO pickup who is a slasher and was going to handle backup PG duties, has a torn hammy. Can’t imagine he plays before February, if at all this season.

I Also read Gonzaga beat Sparty pretty handily in their secret scrimmage but I don’t have the burden of proof to confirm if that’s true or if they even played yet.

Yes, won by 16 I believe. You never knew exactly how these things are structured. I know last year when UNC played 'Nova UNC played every who could draw breath and 'Nova played mostly just their main guys. Then they also often run various defenses and presses that the other coach wants them to. So it is tough to take too much away from these deals.

Last night. 30 point win against FHSU. We were without our AA point guard and looked a little up/down in the first half---broke it open in the second behind solid shooting and out manning the smaller opponent.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yes, won by 16 I believe. You never knew exactly how these things are structured. I know last year when UNC played 'Nova UNC played every who could draw breath and 'Nova played mostly just their main guys. Then they also often run various defenses and presses that the other coach wants them to. So it is tough to take too much away from these deals.

Yea trustinRoy or whatever his handle is was lurking our 24/7 board where people were in melt down mode and he was talking bout that nova-unc secret scrimmage and said nova had their starters in raining threes at the end like it was a March madness game when Roy was trying to give his walk-ons some reps.

Yea trustinRoy or whatever his handle is was lurking our 24/7 board where people were in melt down mode and he was talking bout that nova-unc secret scrimmage and said nova had their starters in raining threes at the end like it was a March madness game when Roy was trying to give his walk-ons some reps.

That is probably a bit of an exaggeration. 'Nova shot extremely well against UNC in that game. Much of that was probably because 'Nova shoots very well and UNC sucks, especially early in the year, against the three ball. There is some truth to Roy playing his bench players more than his opponent. Hell, he does it in the regular season sometimes. I know UNC was better last year but it isn't like Villanova was garbage. They were very capable. They will be very capable again Sunday night. Probably better than UNC right now tbh.

Thanks Borden. After this one I get the next one. Old age is better than dying young, but it does come with some unscheduled parts replacements.
I haven't had to have anything replaced---But soon may in the mix of having something added, i.e. pace maker. They have a device on me now called a ZioPatch. It monitors the heart in a very, very detailed way. I get it off on Nov 1st. Go to doc on Nov 9th. So wee shall see.

I haven't had to have anything replaced---But soon may in the mix of having something added, i.e. pace maker. They have a device on me now called a ZioPatch. It monitors the heart in a very, very detailed way. I get it off on Nov 1st. Go to doc on Nov 9th. So wee shall see.
The pace makers are wonderful now. The old ones were too large.

I have a friend who has been saved by his three times.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
NW Missouri State only lost to Duke by six, although the game wasn’t as close as the score would indicate. As a Kansas City resident who follows D2 ball a little bit, that’s a really good Bearcat team. I was hoping they could pull it off, but alas it wasn’t meant to be. NWMSU looking like the favorite to repeat as national champions this year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
K going to take all that Duke gear away from his players early this year.

UNC scrimmaged 'Nova today. Both teams won a few segments. Overall UNC would have won 104-100. It doesn't really work that way though. Teams do different things and play various ways to challenge the other group. 'Nova had some dude make 9 threes and score 39. No surprise there. They always have shooters. Cole scored a bunch. More importantly for UNC Leaky looked solid. They need him to have a big year IMO.

Last edited:
OpulentBigheartedJoey-size_restricted.gif

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this game. It's been a long off season. I came out on top today. Those races are nuts. The f'n pit crews are even more nuts. Watching ppl throw hands never gets old.

I just got home and had set to dvr on YTTV. I have it, IDKWTF @uncfan in ky is chiming in about.

guy needs to step up his game when talking ish. Maybe he's just making up ish again....like his german wife.
Wife took our grandson to the game. Gonna take him to Assembly Hall later. How about that, as a kid? First two CBB games you attend are @ Rupp and Assembly Hall? Kid has no idea..

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wife took our grandson to the game. Gonna take him to Assembly Hall later. How about that, as a kid? First two CBB games you attend are @ Rupp and Assembly Hall? Kid has no idea..
Wow. I'd think later in life he'll appreciate it the way we do.

How old is he? I'm sure I'll log on FB later and see pics. (fingers crossed).

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT