ADVERTISEMENT

When is the next time the AAC will have 3 teams in the Final Four?

Laughing

Sure we might have to bring it to UCFs Water Cooler board.

My political philosophy is, I don’t care what anyone does so long as they don’t physically hurt a human being or infringe on a person’s inanienabke rights.

I’m sure you agree.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
deciding to like or not. "persons' inanienabke" is throwing me off.

I'm usually good with deciphering, but this is next level.

deciding to like or not. "persons' inanienabke" is throwing me off.

I'm usually good with deciphering, but this is next level.

Yeah, I was posting and driving.

"infringe on a person’s inalienable rights"

Jefferson stole from my boy John Locke the concept of inalienable rights of Life Liberty and Property. In pure philosophy, they are known as "negative rights". In my words that means, rights that cannot be granted by a person - they are just born with it.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Wow, you can’t handle a joke so you resort to making fun of mentally disabled children? Despicable!!
sylvester-sufferin-succotash.gif

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Wow, you can’t handle a joke so you resort to making fun of mentally disabled children? Despicable!!

My three sons, ages 16, 13 and 7 all know the AAC is a lesser and far below the nBE in basketball. Sorry not sorry your special needs boyfriend has been hoodwinked from the special needs board and implanted here, but maybe get a thicker skin you want to post with the next level kids.

I love Special Needs children, have I not been polite and engaging with honors?

Calm your moobs, noob.

My three sons, ages 16, 13 and 7 all know the AAC is a lesser and far below the nBE in basketball. Sorry not sorry your special needs boyfriend has been hoodwinked from the special needs board and implanted here, but maybe get a thicker skin you want to post with the next level kids.

Calm your moobs, noob.

/\

Has bigger she-balls than most of the posters here.

Calm your moobs, noob.
First you’re making fun of special needs, now you’re making fun of homosexuals?? What’s next? :eek:

Terrible!!

Reactions: UCFhonors
I completely underappreciated the joy of poking new kids in the eye.

Can we petition to bring back Gil? or is that racist thing a legit deal-breaker?

Clearly, you're the one who is confused. The AAC has be playing bball since 1979. The Big East by name only was only formed in 2012. Clearly, a conference that formed 6 years ago couldn't have done something in 1983.

Link: http://bfy.tw/K4sZ

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
The 1983 FF was Louisville, Houston, Georgia, and NC State. Georgia has been in the SEC since it was established in 1932. NC State has been in the ACC since it was established in 1953. Louisville wasn't in the Big East then and Houston never was. Soooo, there were no Big East/AAC teams in the 1983 FF.

The 1983 FF was Louisville, Houston, Georgia, and NC State. Georgia has been in the SEC since it was established in 1932. NC State has been in the ACC since it was established in 1953. Louisville wasn't in the Big East then and Houston never was. Soooo, there were no Big East/AAC teams in the 1983 FF.

Pretty sure he's referring to 1985 with Villanova, Georgetown, and St.John's. He's claiming that those teams were members of the conference which is now known as the AAC.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Pretty sure he's referring to 1985 with Villanova, Georgetown, and St.John's. He's claiming that those teams were members of the conference which is now known as the AAC.
He referenced ‘83 in another post and 35-year Anniversary. 85 was 33 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT