ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of car will EJ Montgomery buy?

Thats an odd mention....:D

Plus, I doubt your brethren found out this way. Or maybe he did. If so, then why not mention as such? ANyways---It was all tongue in cheek on my part. BUT....well, we all know how sensitive some of you can be. So, I'm not surprised you went all detective on me.Winking

you calling someone else sensitive RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

I have no idea what the hell this means. Most guys preparing for the draft get cars based on their name and the dealerships have no problem selling them the car because I’m sure the agent co signs for them. I guarantee it’s not just Ky players doing it either.
That’s not my point, I’ve already stated that it’s nbd. I even said I would probably do the same if I knew I was getting a guaranteed contract. My point was if it were a rival school, most cats fans would be throwing shade.

Reactions: HRTheCard
This was a year before that happened.

i remember the picture of the car
so was he still at ul when he got that car?

his legal troubles started not long after he was kicked off the team (right after ul played UK)

i remember the picture of the car
so was he still at ul when he got that car?

his legal troubles started not long after he was kicked off the team (right after ul played UK)
That was 2014 season. He had a picture of him in a nice car, def not a 300,000$ one, but probably some scenario, rented or someone else’s car, and rafters had a shit fit.

Hell no lol, you crave/need/want attention from UK fans and everybody knows it. You can/will deny it but everybody knows it’s true.
Lord knows every time I post I get all the attention in the world. You guys are like moths to a flame.

Please----go on....Indulge me kind sir. You BBN dudes are loyal to one another. That much is for sure. I little, "tongue in cheek" joke, and man you guys come out like roaches.Laughing

man i like you, but there is no doubt that you are by far the most sensitive poster on this board

Tell that to your fellow raftards who’ve set up shop on this board. There’s a reason some regulars are posting less.
I see very few regulars from Louisville post on here. Zipp went into hibernation after the NCAA vacated that title. He guaranteed the NCAA would not vacate the title. Only a couple posters like UL and HR post here. The rest are so embarrassed by the cheaters that they went into hibernation.

Reactions: JC for 3
The same thing was said verbatim with Chane Behanan after the ‘13 year on both here and rafters.
And it was proven that Chane was dirty like most of the UofL players. He was suspended several times unlike UK players.

man i like you, but there is no doubt that you are by far the most sensitive poster on this board
Ok....In what regard? Examples? I mean, maybe you can help me fix this problem? And please, for the love of God, do not use the , "you take for the officials" all the time, thingy. That is so 1980's. And dumb.

In seriousness...I'm very far from being sensitive. If i were, I wouldn't be a CBB official, or an umpire. Trust me brother, I have heard much, much worse working games, than anything that has ever been said on here. Hell, I've heard worse at clinics and camps, while being evaluated. SHit---I've heard worse shit from my wife...

The fun thing is---I enjoy the squirm I know I am going to get when I do defend an official(s). Hell I tell my wife---"Watch this". And then we both laugh our asses off at some of the responses. Hell, its became a tradition here at the house.

And it was proven that Chane was dirty like most of the UofL players. He was suspended several times unlike UK players.
Lol Chane smoked weed, you’re acting like he killed someone or took fake classes. And Lololol “like most UofL players”. I realize your m.o. here is to troll, but you can’t be this dumb.

@mebeblue2 this guy and a few others are who I’m talking about.

Reactions: HRTheCard

Plus, I doubt your brethren found out this way. Or maybe he did. If so, then why not mention as such? ANyways---It was all tongue in cheek on my part. BUT....well, we all know how sensitive some of you can be. So, I'm not surprised you went all detective on me.Winking
I saw it when it was posted. No detective work needed. Cal has a few followers, trolls included.

That’s not my point, I’ve already stated that it’s nbd. I even said I would probably do the same if I knew I was getting a guaranteed contract. My point was if it were a rival school, most cats fans would be throwing shade.
The absolute homers would, but I have no problem with a kid getting a car knowing in a few short months he will lay it off in cash. The dealers don’t mind either, plus I’m sure the agent co signs for them. It shouldn’t matter what team he played for. Hell, morant could go do the same thing. I’m sure they only go it for kids guaranteed to be in the lottery top 20 at worst because if they for some reason fall out of the first round so does the guaranteed money.

Cal didn't actually say that in his tweet, KB added that in

What about his tweet, which was first. Yep, gotcha there Leroy
I never said anything about a tweet, was always talking about IG. I don’t do the Twatter. As I mentioned earlier itt he probably added that little tidbit after the fact realizing UK fans and haters alike would flip their shit with conspiracy theories when details like that are left out. Obviously, they did.

Sometimes that doesn't matter---Example A: Quentin Grimes. Cannot fathom a team using a 1st round pick on him

somebody gave him some real bad advice and I think it started in high school. He wasn't as good as Malik Newman who sat out a year and then had a great season with KU. He will find a home making money somewhere. Anybody looking at the numbers knows that 30 get contracts and the second 30 might get a contract or goes to the minors, stays in shape, and hopes for the best. But to leave before you are sure of getting a contract makes little sense.

Reactions: Montana81
....that works both ways. U6 is now forever U6. Difference is, UK got punished and survived and rose back to the top. U6 being able to do the same is highly questionable. The NCAA tends to pummel a program that cheats while they're already on probation.

U of L will always be a top 7 program regardless of what the NCAA does, if they do hit us with another bogus infraction, so be it. Our program will always be relevant regardless of what the crooked NCAA tries to do.
After all:
tenor.gif

...agreed, but as I've said here many times, Mack demanded a 7-year deal for good reason. Gonna be a time period coming that ain't gonna be fun.

Reactions: UL_1986
...agreed, but as I've said here many times, Mack demanded a 7-year deal for good reason. Gonna be a time period coming that ain't gonna be fun.
Just hoping for the best man. It’s really out of everyone’s hands aside from the NCAA.

Denying being a cheater is fascinating coming from a cayuts fan.

you got any evidence of UK cheating the last 30+ years
if you do then you need to send it to the NCAA

BTW that statement makes you sound like zipp and kerry
you may want to stay away from those two for awhile, they are starting to rub off on you

you use the word "cayuts" yet whine and cry when others use "otis" or "u6"
keep it real man

Reactions: kyjeff1
you got any evidence of UK cheating the last 30+ years
if you do then you need to send it to the NCAA

BTW that statement makes you sound like zipp and kerry
you may want to stay away from those two for awhile, they are starting to rub off on you

you use the word "cayuts" yet whine and cry when others use "otis" or "u6"
keep it real man
You’re starting to fit right in with the other trolls man, and it’s not a good look. You’re better than that. Also, why use a time frame? Cheating is cheating, and UK has a history of it in two separate decades. Just because Vietnam was 50 years ago doesn’t make it any less important. My advice is stop coinciding with the likes of the usual suspects.

You’re starting to fit right in with the other trolls man, and it’s not a good look. You’re better than that. Also, why use a time frame? Cheating is cheating, and UK has a history of it in two separate decades. Just because Vietnam was 50 years ago doesn’t make it any less important. My advice is stop coinciding with the likes of the usual suspects.

Funny you and other’s say that when it comes to UK cheating but when the talk turns to championships y’all like to say “oh but UK won a lot of those back in the old days so they don’t count”Laughing

nice deflection
i am not the one calling another school cheaters
i guess if i wanted i could say in this decade UL is the most corrupt program
you guys should hang a banner for that, i hear you have an open spot :D

BTW you are not old enough to even remember the last time UK got into trouble

Funny you and other’s say that when it comes to UK cheating but when the talk turns to championships y’all like to say “oh but UK won a lot of those back in the old days so they don’t count”Laughing
Where did I say that? Back up your claims little Scotty.

nice deflection
i am not the one calling another school cheaters
i guess if i wanted i could say in this decade UL is the most corrupt program
you guys should hang a banner for that, i hear you have an open spot :D

BTW you are not old enough to even remember the last time UK got into trouble
Lol yes you do, and the UK trolls say it in practically any thread concerning Louisville.I get you’re sticking up for your team, but don’t do yourself a disservice and stick up for posters that primarily troll, it’s not a good look. Like I said, post better. You’re capable of making quality posts, not the standard raftard drivel. Kentucky did cheat in two separate decades and you can deflect all you want with saying it was a long time ago, lol that doesn’t matter, I was born in the early 80s, and I do remember the Sutton debacle, and the dark ages of the death penalty for Kentucky. Don’t get up in arms when I respond to one of your brethren trolls, you know exactly what they’re doing, I’m just responding to it. Those are facts. Sorry not sorry.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but guys like Jordan Brown would be immediately available.

ADVERTISEMENT