ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of car will EJ Montgomery buy?

Not when you be trollin’, obviously, because that would disprove all your conspiracy theories. Can’t be having that, can we?
Considering the only proof that you have that he doesn’t have classes on Friday is Cal adding it to his Instagram post .... glass houses.

Considering the only proof that you have that he doesn’t have classes on Friday is Cal adding it to his Instagram post .... glass houses.
Like I said, you’ll just continue to live in your own little world of biased opinions and conspiracy theories because your hate for UK runs so deep. You’ve got it all figured out bruh. Cal must be covering for his dude like Smith and Roy did for over 2 decades. Amirite?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What does it matter? Have you never Missed a day from school? Has no bearing on his completing the semester.

I was banned from the UNC board for just visiting without even posting. You are very fortunate the mods have not banned you.
giphy.gif

I was banned from the UNC board for just visiting without even posting. You are very fortunate the mods have not banned you.

a lot of posters have been
i think the worst part is how their mods try to slander fans of other schools and the unc posters laugh and agree
then those same fans come to this board and whine if they are not treated with kiddie gloves

If it were any player on any other team, UK fans would be foaming at the mouth at this.

why?
he is NBA bound
a lot of players post pics of cars, houses, ect. that they buy after they decided they are going to the NBA and not returning to school
only someone with an agenda would try to make something of that fact

i did see the thread on the UL board about the car and the UL fans all up in arms over it
i could not find it today, did it get deleted?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
why?
he is NBA bound
a lot of players post pics of cars, houses, ect. that they buy after they decided they are going to the NBA and not returning to school
only someone with an agenda would try to make something of that fact

i did see the thread on the UL board about the car and the UL fans all up in arms over it
i could not find it today, did it get deleted?
Umm it’s a quarter of a million dollar car and the draft is still 2 months away. I could care less, but if it were a UofL player there would be 50 UK trolls throwing shade our way. You know it’s true.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Umm it’s a quarter of a million dollar car and the draft is still 2 months away. I could care less, but if it were a UofL player there would be 50 UK trolls throwing shade our way. You know it’s true.

you are trying your best to make UK fans look as bad as the UL fans in that thread on your board and a few more fans that are whining and crying over a car that is probably just rented for a day or two and probably paid for by his agent

How do u know he is not renting the vehicle?

Ej will be crushing around in a pinto that he borrowed. He’s testing the waters to see what he needs to work on. Dude isn’t even projected ad a second round pick. He played well in garbage time against grave teams when the game was out of reach. The only time he played meaningful mins was during the sec tournament and he played well against Tennessee other than that he didn’t do anything this yr to warrant him being drafted. He is just going to find out what he needs to get better at, which anyone that saw him this yr knows. Strength and conditioning, protecting the rim. Rebounding, and of course shot selection. I have no problem with him seeing what he needs to do to get better as it worked for pj, but if he thinks he’s going to be drafted he will be highly disappointed. Bolden has a better chance of being drafted

If it were any player on any other team, UK fans would be foaming at the mouth at this.
We don’t give a shit about any other teams players and cars. I’m anxious to see what Bentley or other million dollar car Zion will be pimping around in.

you are trying your best to make UK fans look as bad as the UL fans in that thread on your board and a few more fans that are whining and crying over a car that is probably just rented for a day or two and probably paid for by his agent
Seeing that the ratio to UofL fans to UK Fans is incomparable, it’s kind of a moot point. I get you don’t like HR, but there’s a total of like 5 of us. There’s like 90 of you guys on here. 1/3 of them are complete and utter trolls, those are facts.

We don’t give a shit about any other teams players and cars. I’m anxious to see what Bentley or other million dollar car Zion will be pimping around in.
Tell that to your fellow raftards who’ve set up shop on this board. There’s a reason some regulars are posting less.

Seeing that the ratio to UofL fans to UK Fans is incomparable, it’s kind of a moot point. I get you don’t like HR, but there’s a total of like 5 of us. There’s like 90 of you guys on here. 1/3 of them are complete and utter trolls, those are facts.

2.7/3

no doubt UK has more fans on here
but that was not my point
why are ul fans getting all rustled over a ex-UK player getting ready for the draft driving an expensive car
sounds either very dumb or just trying to troll

i understand the thread on your home board (apparently someone seen how foolish and stupid it was and deleted it)
most of the ul fans over there are constantly trying for a "gotcha" moment against UK
of course the facts have proven all those "gotcha" moments have never materialized

Reactions: kl40504
no doubt UK has more fans on here
but that was not my point
why are ul fans getting all rustled over a ex-UK player getting ready for the draft driving an expensive car
sounds either very dumb or just trying to troll

i understand the thread on your home board (apparently someone seen how foolish and stupid it was and deleted it)
most of the ul fans over there are constantly trying for a "gotcha" moment against UK
of course the facts have proven all those "gotcha" moments have never materialized
The same thing was said verbatim with Chane Behanan after the ‘13 year on both here and rafters.

Ftr, if I were about to get paid buku amounts of money, I’d be rolling up in a nice whip as wel.

He is, there are only 2 weeks left in the semester. Also, UNC fan talking about academics.... lolz. The only early entrant from UK that never finished spring classes was Orton. One out of how many the past 10 years? You should step up your troll game. Very weak efforts lately.

My troll game is strong enough to get you dipshits fired up.

Is it not cute as shit how he thinks he gets UK fans fired up?Laughing

He’s the village idiot of this board and he’ll never live the fake wife thing down so he acts like it’s no big deal hoping everybody forgets about itLaughing You’ll always be known for this Sugar Tits, get use to it!!!
Funny you thinks that bothers me.

Ukcoachcalipari: At the @laclippers - @warriors game watching @shai. Hurting for @boogiecousins that he can’t be out there competing but know he’s fighting to come back. Guess who is sitting front row: @keldonjohnson (no Friday classes for KJ)!!!

Crazy the things one can find out on the inter webs without having a kid’s class schedule memorized...
Thats an odd mention....:D

Plus, I doubt your brethren found out this way. Or maybe he did. If so, then why not mention as such? ANyways---It was all tongue in cheek on my part. BUT....well, we all know how sensitive some of you can be. So, I'm not surprised you went all detective on me.Winking

Tell that to your fellow raftards who’ve set up shop on this board. There’s a reason some regulars are posting less.
I have no idea what the hell this means. Most guys preparing for the draft get cars based on their name and the dealerships have no problem selling them the car because I’m sure the agent co signs for them. I guarantee it’s not just Ky players doing it either.

Thats an odd mention....:D

Plus, I doubt your brethren found out this way. Or maybe he did. If so, then why not mention as such? ANyways---It was all tongue in cheek on my part. BUT....well, we all know how sensitive some of you can be. So, I'm not surprised you went all detective on me.Winking
Very odd considering Cal posted the same thing on twitter but without the no class on Friday part.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT