ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest rival most jealous about

This thread is practically identical to 3 other threads on the first page. We have sucked but thankfully Kentucky has sucked as well. And don’t talk about my coke can like that doggy!
s-l500.jpg

That includes past AND present, clown. You're fictitious birds are 10-24 vs UK. End of story. Man up and quit deflecting.

Seeing what they did after playing UK, I can handle the St. Peters loss. When you have to withstand much more than that... like losses to Vermont, Bradley, Northern Iowa, UTEP, and Bucknell... you've got your own problems.

Yale football....the GOAT!! On top of the world! 🤣

Being a high seed every year means more opportunities for failure in early rounds (never lost to Vermont, btw).

I suppose you'd rather go 9-16 or get Bob Morrissed in the first round of the NIT. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Yale football....the GOAT!! On top of the world! 🤣

Being a high seed every year means more opportunities for failure in early rounds (never lost to Vermont, btw).

I suppose you'd rather go 9-16 or get Bob Morrissed in the first round of the NIT. 🤣
Could be worse... like being the #1 OVERALL seed and getting sent home by Northern Iowa.

• Haha
Geeze I would like for Kentucky to play Yale in football and basketball ever damned year.

UK would never lose a damned game.

Holy shit!

Exit you are a fool if you believe the shit that you put out. Get a life man.
I think you misunderstood. 🤣

Could be worse... like being the #1 OVERALL seed and getting sent home by Northern Iowa.

Wasn't Kentucky the #1 overall when they were put down by UAB (#73 on Kenpom)?

Northern Iowa was just outside the Kenpom top 25.

So....you have a worse loss as the overall 1 seed.....AND you're fresh off one of the biggest upsets in tournament history. Oops!

Wasn't Kentucky the #1 overall when they were put down by UAB (#73 on Kenpom)?

Northern Iowa was just outside the Kenpom top 25.

So....you have a worse loss as the overall 1 seed.....AND you're fresh off one of the biggest upsets in tournament history. Oops!
You're looking at the wrong year (2003). UAB was #46 in 2004, a true juggernaut year for them!

Bull shit Borden.

UK beat Kansas at Kansas by a score of 80-62 and UK took the starters out early, so no it is not the same. Indiana beat UK by 1 on a last second three pointer at Indiana.

That is what gets you about UK fans, because you are comparing apples and oranges. They are not in the same ball park and UK fans take exceptions to them.

Plus in the Indiana game the NCAA placed Indiana in Kentucky's region and sure enough UK got to face them again and the beat them soundly (home court makes a difference). Then UK beat Kansas soundly in the NCAA title.

You did not call my facts out. You just expanded the strawman argument.

Plus the way Indiana handled that one game and came to the table demanding that UK play IU on IU's terms, the series was cancelled. I hope that UK refuses to ever start it up again because UK has nothing to gain by playing Indiana anywhere.
how am i comparing apples to oranges---what b/c of the point spread? Maybe cal can petition the ncaaand as for a share, since yall beat them by 18?

Man that game in Bloomington has you guys scarred....IU didnt demand shit,Bert. THey simply wanted the series renewed as it was...So get off that horse---that SOB is dead as ****..

Bottom line----A UK fan flexed over beating Kansas, in a reg season game....As if it has meaning. IU fans did the same,and we were reminded that it was a meaningless reg season game, and that you guyswent on to win the title,,, but now, UK's 18 win in the reg season over KU has value?

i mean, you cant make thi shit up.... 🤣 🤣
funny how the same rhing is always different when UK is involved....🤣🤣

Our history and tradition!!! It’s usually the ones who cheer for a team that has no history or tradition that are jealous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
You realize that he won a National Championship playing for Louisville don’t you?
Hell, I remember the Payne National Championship AND the Darrell Griffith National Championship. As a matter of fact, I watched the 1980 Title Game game on campus as a UK freshman. Yeah…I’m old. Maybe not Bert antique old…but old enough to remember the ‘80 and ’86 title runs. My earliest memories of UofL basketball were of the 1977 season.

It's hard to have little woman complex when your kicking someone's ass on the regular. 😁

You guys are like listening to a bunch of grandfathers reminiscing about back in your day. Your day is over, the nation knows it, Tennessee and Barnes knows and even little Peter knows it and we will all be thankful when y'all finally know it.
On the regular? Just curious, what is the record between UK and UT since Barnes has been at UT?

how am i comparing apples to oranges---what b/c of the point spread? Maybe cal can petition the ncaaand as for a share, since yall beat them by 18?

Man that game in Bloomington has you guys scarred....IU didnt demand shit,Bert. THey simply wanted the series renewed as it was...So get off that horse---that SOB is dead as ****..

Bottom line----A UK fan flexed over beating Kansas, in a reg season game....As if it has meaning. IU fans did the same,and we were reminded that it was a meaningless reg season game, and that you guyswent on to win the title,,, but now, UK's 18 win in the reg season over KU has value?

i mean, you cant make thi shit up.... 🤣 🤣
funny how the same rhing is always different when UK is involved....🤣🤣
Indiana did demand changes on where the series was played. IU wanted home and home, Cal wanted Indy and Louisville. IU demanded and UK walked. 😂

Indiana did demand changes on where the series was played. IU wanted home and home, Cal wanted Indy and Louisville. IU demanded and UK walked. 😂
Screw IUsedtobegood.... nobody cares about them anymore. I love hearing the whining from them when UK doesn't play them anyway. After they acted like a bunch of meth heads in a jailbreak that last game in Bloomington, they burned down that bridge, not UK.

9-7, so as you see, such a huge lead in some people's feeble minds here.

I tried not say Barnes had a winning edge against Cal of 9-7 because I know how sensitive you are to that.

The ones' with the feeble minds are the ones' that read too much into things. I said, "beats UK on the regular" which is true, the Vols beat UK every year and sometimes twice a year under Barnes. That is a regular ass whoopin. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Our history and tradition!!! It’s usually the ones who cheer for a team that has no history or tradition that are jealous.

Screw IUsedtobegood.... nobody cares about them anymore. I love hearing the whining from them when UK doesn't play them anyway. After they acted like a bunch of meth heads in a jailbreak that last game in Bloomington, they burned down that bridge, not UK.
You two and @Bert Higginbotha seem to be the UK fans with the most passion and ability to evaluate who the jealous truly are. The jealousy shows to all UK fans but you 3 seem to be able to defend the legacy with no real viable arguments against it! Nice work being undefeated.

You two and @Bert Higginbotha seem to be the UK fans with the most passion and ability to evaluate who the jealous truly are. The jealousy shows to all UK fans but you 3 seem to be able to defend the legacy with no real viable arguments against it! Nice work being undefeated.
You should add "Scooter" (Scotty) to that mix. He is every bit as delusional as those two.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Wait a second.....are you timeframing?

I tried not say Barnes had a winning edge against Cal of 9-7 because I know how sensitive you are to that.

The ones' with the feeble minds are the ones' that read too much into things. I said, "beats UK on the regular" which is true, the Vols beat UK every year and sometimes twice a year under Barnes. That is a regular ass whoopin. 🙂
2 games over .500... add that to UT's trophy case full of moral victories. All the while the reality remains.... 77-158.

That's quite a reach, but you do that regularly.

In the case of Indiana, you're claiming that recency matters more than the whole picture. Which is it?

It's almost like you tailor your stance to each argument!

2 games over .500... add that to UT's trophy case full of moral victories. All the while the reality remains.... 77-158.
The conversation was about Barnes at UT and his record against UK. You're either even, losing or beating your opponent and Barnes is clearly beat UK and Cal. 😁

Btw, I didn't bring up the Barnes record against Cal, y'all did.

The conversation was about Barnes at UT and his record against UK. You're either even, losing or beating your opponent and Barnes is clearly beat UK and Cal. 😁

Btw, I didn't bring up the Barnes record against Cal, y'all did.
Yes I brought it up to you! What’s the answer?

In the case of Indiana, you're claiming that recency matters more than the whole picture. Which is it?

It's almost like you tailor your stance to each argument!
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I'm well aware of the series of UK v IU. UK leads 32-25. The last time an in-season game was played between them, it was in Bloomington. They won on a last second shot and lost their collective minds and acted the way I said they did. Series was later cancelled. I don't really care if it ever resumes although I do enjoy their whining about it. Where you derived a timeframe from all of this is weird. Was it my reference to how IU used to be good? Ok, I guess there's a timeframe reference in there, but my previous statement wasn't limited to one, genius.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I'm well aware of the series of UK v IU. UK leads 32-25. The last time an in-season game was played between them, it was in Bloomington. They won on a last second shot and lost their collective minds and acted the way I said they did. Series was later cancelled. I don't really care if it ever resumes although I do enjoy their whining about it. Where you derived a timeframe from all of this is weird. Was it my reference to how IU used to be good? Ok, I guess there's a timeframe reference in there, but my previous statement wasn't limited to one, genius.

It’s not that hard….

IUsedtobegood.... nobody cares about them anymore.

Why does no one care about the 6th best program of all time??

It’s not that hard….

IUsedtobegood.... nobody cares about them anymore.

Why does no one care about the 6th best program of all time??
True, they've earned their spot among the top 10 programs of all time. IUsedtobegood is a just a fun nickname for them....not intended as a means to timeframe an argument.

ADVERTISEMENT