ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest rival most jealous about

With your program?

I’m really not sure where to start for Louisville fans. I’m just going to narrow it down to having to watch UK succeed 95% of the time despite claims of cheating on our part which obviously would have been proven by now if it were even remotely true.

callalala.gif
Unproven because the ncaa doesnt care. If you still believe AD didnt get paid after all thats cone out i got some beach front property in western ky for ya. 2012 title is jist as tainted as 2013 to anyone with a brain. Lol at still thinking UK was doing it the “right way” after the fbi scandal shined the public light on what was goin on in the world of college basketball recruiting.

exitflagger said it best, gun to your head and you had to guess whether uk ever paid a player to come there under cal, and every uk fan with a will to live would guess yes.

proof lol, they never “proved” we gave bowen a dime, just that adidas did. They still havent “proved” pitino was involved, although they are apparently willing to take a third hand story from a convicted felon……who also refused to even meet with them to discuss it lol. They damn sure never “proved” anything katina powell said in her book was true. In fact every girl she mentioned as “pimping out” won a civil suit against her for slander and defamation meaning the court found it not true. NCAA doesnt give a shit about burden of proof. All someone has to do is refuse to talk to them and they are presumed guilty. Ncaa is opposite of the courts, guilty until proven innocent.

so yea jealous of not only uk, but duke and unc as well bc the NCAA doesnt much care about them.

seriously though its the head to head. We’ve only won one toss-up game, barely beat uks worst teams, and got blown out by their best teams. Covid year and mitchell vs fox/monk were probly the only “good games” with both teams being pretty good, and playing close.

UVA for the same reason, we are worse against them than uk(somehow)

Last edited:
Reactions: jhmossy
I don't really talk to any VT fans but I'd imagine they're jealous of our NCAA championships. We now have 31 NCAA championships (22 men's, 9 women's). 17 of those championships have come in this century alone and we've won championships in 2 of the 3 major sports in the last decade. We have the most men's NCAA championships in the ACC and second most women's NCAA championships in the ACC. For fans of one of the TWO P5 schools that has ZERO NCAA championships in any team sport (LOL), I imagine they're pretty jealous. However, they'll continue to say that football is the only sport that matters despite winning nothing in that sport either.

I don't really talk to any VT fans but I'd imagine they're jealous of our NCAA championships. We now have 31 NCAA championships (22 men's, 9 women's). 17 of those championships have come in this century alone and we've won championships in 2 of the 3 major sports in the last decade. We have the most men's NCAA championships in the ACC and second most women's NCAA championships in the ACC. For fans of one of the TWO P5 schools that has ZERO NCAA championships in any team sport (LOL), I imagine they're pretty jealous. However, they'll continue to say that football is the only sport that matters despite winning nothing in that sport either.
No championships in any team sport? Holy shit, that's pretty hard to do.

MSU is jealous that they spent the first half of this century saying the regular season doesn’t count and only the postseason matters…. But now Michigan has been better in the tournament for the past decade. It’s an interesting phenomenon.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That championship trophy probably helped them get over it.
I consider flops of the season basically meaningless when you win a title. Anyone who uses an in-season game as bragging rights over the champion is automatically the loser because there isn’t a single competent person who would trade the title for that game. The title is the ultimate “scoreboard” rebuttal.

Seriously? This is getting pitiful. 😆

It did hurt. For a day. What has to hurt is KU being crowned national champs after you got Peacocked.
Wow, you finally won one. That is what is so pitiful.

Of the Blue Bloods, KU has very few titles.
Call me when Kansas wins number nine and I will say Uncle.

Of course I will call you when Kentucky surpasses UCLA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I guess that's your way of saying I can't offer nothing to this conversation. It's all good dude.

I think Tennessee's main rival is jealous that we have started kicking their ass regularly. It doesn't matter who they recruit or how high their class is rated it always the same result. A UT win.

All thanks to this man.

Anyone who uses an in-season game as bragging rights over the champion is automatically the loser because there isn’t a single competent person who would trade the title for that game. The title is the ultimate “scoreboard” rebuttal.

What has to hurt is KU being crowned national champs after you got Peacocked.

yeah-well.gif

Wow, you finally won one. That is what is so pitiful.

Of the Blue Bloods, KU has very few titles.
Call me when Kansas wins number nine and I will say Uncle.

Of course I will call you when Kentucky surpasses UCLA.

They've also won as many as Kentucky has in the last 45 or so seasons. And more this century.

Why can't you d-bags give credit to anyone else? Are you ****ing 12?

You can really see the butthurt at UK ITT. Who knew we were EVERYONES biggest rival?

Ummm no. You want us to think that so you can feel good. No blueblood is awed, intimidated or slightly jealous of UK. You got bounced out in the first round, the year before you didn’t make the field but keep fighting the good fight. You are sounding like the clowns on your home board.

I’m pretty sure it’s down to them and Kansas State now. Mississippi State was in that club but they won CWS two years ago.

VT does have a championship in bass fishing but that’s not a NCAA recognize sport lol
Not to dick eat, but pretty sure Kansas State has a coveted something-something made-up meat competition National Championship (it's recent-y)..

R'spekt

They've also won as many as Kentucky has in the last 45 or so seasons. And more this century.

Why can't you d-bags give credit to anyone else? Are you ****ing 12?
You are getting nasty Exit. If I am 12, you must be 10. Geeze.

45 years ago was 1977. UK won in 1978, 1996, 1998, 2012. That is 4. Name the 4 titles that Kansas has won in that period.

You are getting nasty Exit. If I am 12, you must be 10. Geeze.

45 years ago was 1977. UK won in 1978, 1996, 1998, 2012. That is 4. Name the 4 titles that Kansas has won in that period.
That’s why I said “or so.” They’ve both won 3 since ‘78. KU also leads in everything else, with a big lead in wins.

Trust me, I’m not the only one who’s noticed that many of you refuse to give credit to anyone else. You act like entitled millennials. Gotta have all the attention no matter what you’ve done lately. “Bow down!” Ha…..Go win a freaking tourney game and we’ll talk.

Do you think that there’s a single KU fan who wants to trade winning now for winning more in the 40s?

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
All of our conference rivals (mostly we're their rival not ours) all have the little man complex, or little woman complex @della :)
It's hard to have little woman complex when your kicking someone's ass on the regular. 😁

You guys are like listening to a bunch of grandfathers reminiscing about back in your day. Your day is over, the nation knows it, Tennessee and Barnes knows and even little Peter knows it and we will all be thankful when y'all finally know it.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK and cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT