ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest rival most jealous about

That’s why I said “or so.” They’ve both won 3 since ‘78. KU also leads in everything else, with a big lead in wins.

Trust me, I’m not the only one who’s noticed that many of you refuse to give credit to anyone else. You act like entitled millennials. Gotta have all the attention no matter what you’ve done lately. “Bow down!” Ha…..Go win a freaking tourney game and we’ll talk.

Do you think that there’s a single KU fan who wants to trade winning now for winning more in the 40s?
Pick your time Exit. Geeze you sound like a UConn fan.

I enjoy UK winning in the 1940's and the 2020's.

Just because you losers have to pick a time slot is what gets me. Shit, Kansas has been playing basketball a long time so why in hell do you pick a time frame?

I don't pick time frames. Plus you screwed up your time frame. You intended to not include the 1978 win. Screw you and you failed math. Duke fans love to talk about basketball after 1990. Indiana fans like to talk about basketball before 1987. If you are going to talk basketball don't pick a time frame.

Just because you losers have to pick a time slot is what gets me. Shit, Kansas has been playing basketball a long time so why in hell do you pick a time frame?

I don't pick time frames. Plus you screwed up your time frame. You intended to not include the 1978 win. Screw you and you failed math. Duke fans love to talk about basketball after 1990. Indiana fans like to talk about basketball before 1987. If you are going to talk basketball don't pick a time frame.
Shame very few of y'all like to talk about the present.

Reactions: ExitFlagger

Is Rupp still coaching?

You’re telling me that what happened long before I was born should matter as much or more to me than what’s happened in my lifetime. Fraid not, sparky.

Of course timeframes matter. That’s why UCLA isn’t considered the greatest. They fell off a bit (but since you only care about titles and don’t like timeframing, maybe we should call them the GOAT?).

Imagine a Yale football fan calling an Alabama fan a loser for timeframing. After all, they have four more titles! 😂

And Da Bears have several more championships than those timeframing losers the Patriots!

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Tell me something about the present... Wait for it....here's comes the time frame. Whatever your present is, its wrong :)
The CFB season is upon us and the Vols will surely declaw the cats again. Though it is not quite CBB season yet, it is not to early for y'all to dread what Barnes is cooking up for y'all. 😊

You’re forgetting the Natty UK won in 2020.

@lurkeraspect84
Natty_Lite_Fade_Logo_Navy_Shirt_POP.jpg

but, it was a light.

Truth be told, I know nothing about beer. For some reason I believe Natty lite is kinda cheap beer though, so I threw that out there.
Super cheap. It got me through high school and I haven't touched it since.

Reactions: della
Natty_Lite_Fade_Logo_Navy_Shirt_POP.jpg

but, it was a light.

I like that idea. Can we boost our resume a little with a Natty Light? What is it….like, half a natty? How’s two thirds?

Trying to make up for lost time here.

Is Rupp still coaching?

You’re telling me that what happened long before I was born should matter as much or more to me than what’s happened in my lifetime. Fraid not, sparky.

Of course timeframes matter. That’s why UCLA isn’t considered the greatest. They fell off a bit (but since you only care about titles and don’t like timeframing, maybe we should call them the GOAT?).

Imagine a Yale football fan calling an Alabama fan a loser for timeframing. After all, they have four more titles! 😂

And Da Bears have several more championships than those timeframing losers the Patriots!
UCLA's run was the greatest of all time. They still have more titles than any other teams, so yes they are the GOAT until someone passes their numbers.

Yale's titles came before three fourths of the country even played the sport. Basketball was played at Kansas before Kentucky, but they did not have titles back in those days.

Sorry dude you can't win an argument putting up strawmen.

Actually, you can't handle it when someone puts you in your place.

The clown also has me on ignore. He's like that ankle biting dog that barks loud like he's a threat and when you make a sudden move he goes running back into the house.

I don't remember Indiana blowing Kentucky out at Rupp arena. It was at Indiana on a last fvcking shot.
it was still a win........and uk fans gave usshit about flexing over a reg. season win....which is exactly the same shit your brethren is doing....

this is what gets me with UK fans,,,,do the same shit other fan base does, but when called out its always, " yeah but.............

whatev.....same shit.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The clown also has me on ignore. He's like that ankle biting dog that barks loud like he's a threat and when you make a sudden move he goes running back into the house.
To me he is an arrogant pompous ass. He masquerades as a kindly Kentucky gentleman, but he is no gentleman. When UK loses he lashes out and looks like a spoiled 3 yr old brat. He prides himself on being true blue UK thick or thin, but when they had their bad year he vanished for the season. That is no true fan. That is someone addicted to unearned glory claiming personal superiority based on the accomplishments college kids. If UK fails in some way he is mad because they did not deliver on feeding his ego.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Steelers2012
it was still a win........and uk fans gave usshit about flexing over a reg. season win....which is exactly the same shit your brethren is doing....

this is what gets me with UK fans,,,,do the same shit other fan base does, but when called out its always, " yeah but.............

whatev.....same shit.
Bull shit Borden.

UK beat Kansas at Kansas by a score of 80-62 and UK took the starters out early, so no it is not the same. Indiana beat UK by 1 on a last second three pointer at Indiana.

That is what gets you about UK fans, because you are comparing apples and oranges. They are not in the same ball park and UK fans take exceptions to them.

Plus in the Indiana game the NCAA placed Indiana in Kentucky's region and sure enough UK got to face them again and the beat them soundly (home court makes a difference). Then UK beat Kansas soundly in the NCAA title.

You did not call my facts out. You just expanded the strawman argument.

Plus the way Indiana handled that one game and came to the table demanding that UK play IU on IU's terms, the series was cancelled. I hope that UK refuses to ever start it up again because UK has nothing to gain by playing Indiana anywhere.

• Haha
Bull shit Borden.

UK beat Kansas at Kansas by a score of 80-62 and UK took the starters out early, so no it is not the same. Indiana beat UK by 1 on a last second three pointer at Indiana.

That is what gets you about UK fans, because you are comparing apples and oranges. They are not in the same ball park and UK fans take exceptions to them.

Know what's not in the same ballpark? Meaningless regular season OOC games and national championships. 🤣

KU had won 4 out of 5 until that game. 2 of the last 3 in Rupp.

Bill's gotta throw Cal a bone once in awhile. Otherwise, what else would he have to brag about over the last three years?

• Haha
With your program?

I’m really not sure where to start for Louisville fans. I’m just going to narrow it down to having to watch UK succeed 95% of the time despite claims of cheating on our part which obviously would have been proven by now if it were even remotely true.

callalala.gif

It definitely isn’t the three toothed grin that most Kentucky fans have. Or the swinger parties aka family reunions that Kentucky fans have 😉

Know what's not in the same ballpark? Meaningless regular season OOC games and national championships. 🤣

KU had won 4 out of 5 until that game. 2 of the last 3 in Rupp.

Bill's gotta throw Cal a bone once in awhile. Otherwise, what else would he have to brag about over the last three years?
10-24 vs UK, champ. Quit pussing out with your little timeframes.

I'm glad that you're so content with living in the past. Most of your fanbase was suicidal after one losing season (and then again after one loss to the mighty Peacocks).

Btw, is there a smaller timeframe than one regular season game? 🤣
That includes past AND present, clown. Your fictitious birds are 10-24 vs UK. End of story. Man up and quit deflecting.

Seeing what they did after playing UK, I can handle the St. Peters loss. When you have to withstand much more than that... like losses to Vermont, Bradley, Northern Iowa, UTEP, and Bucknell... you've got your own problems.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT