ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest rival most jealous about

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
With your program?

I’m really not sure where to start for Louisville fans. I’m just going to narrow it down to having to watch UK succeed 95% of the time despite claims of cheating on our part which obviously would have been proven by now if it were even remotely true.

callalala.gif

"Little Brother Syndrome" runs rampant throughout the U6 fanbase. They hitched their wagons to the 2nd rate program in the Commonwealth (Although Western and Murray St. fans might argue who is '2nd'), so all they know is to run their mouths about all things UK as all of UK's accomplishments dwindle theirs.

So to answer your actual question....one word: EVERYTHING.

I’m going with @Bert Higginbotha ‘s knowledge
This is not fair. I went to UL. They taught me how to do business. Wonderful school; however, it was before it was a State school.

People hate Kentucky. But no "school" hates Kentucky more than Tennessee.

In basketball we beat the crap out of them; however, in football they beat the crap out of Kentucky. So it is a perfect marriage of hate.

I take more pride in beating UT than another other school.

This is not fair. I went to UL. They taught me how to do business. Wonderful school; however, it was before it was a State school.

In basketball we beat the crap out of them; however, in football they beat the crap out of Kentucky. So it is a perfect marriage of hate.

Yeah, it seems UT has been more of a problem for us as of late more than anyone. Hopefully we’ve got them back in the corral for a while.

@della
& @GhostVol ; how’s the healing coming along. You’ve been quiet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Nice deflection. You haven't won a title in 10 years and Cal pissed away the title you had no business losing 3 years later. Keep spinning your wheels and you will get passed up.
1. Deflection means to remove blame from one’s self. There was no blame placed on anyone so deflection is misused here.
2. Luke Mays heave was the only thing keeping UK from giving the Heels the bums rush out the door so we’re not that far back in history. Whether UK is spinning their wheels or gaining traction UNC is still in our rear view.

1. Deflection means to remove blame from one’s self. There was no blame placed on anyone so deflection is misused here.
2. Luke Mays heave was the only thing keeping UK from giving the Heels the bums rush out the door so we’re not that far back in history. Whether UK is spinning their wheels or gaining traction UNC is still in our rear view.

That wasn't a heave, it was a dagger. And no, you're not widening the gap, it's shrinking.

• Angry
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeah, it seems UT has been more of a problem for us as of late more than anyone. Hopefully we’ve got them back in the corral for a while.

@della
& @GhostVol ; how’s the healing coming along. You’ve been quiet.
Do the Orange tire tracks running down y'all's back give it a way?

Bert is wrong about UT hating UK. We hate #1 bama and then maybe UF. I personally like to mess with y'all cause you get so worked up, but no hate.

Cuse doesn’t have an in-state rival. Which is kind of crazy in one of the most populous states in this fine nation.

St. John’s maybe counts? I’d assume they’re jealous cuz they’re stuck in shitty NYC? Couldn’t tell ya
It is pretty crazy that there aren't any powerhouse programs in New York. Stupid libs.

Weren't you part of the inaugural freshman class when Louisville was founded in 1798?

I think Tennessee's main rival is jealous that we have started kicking their ass regularly. It doesn't matter who they recruit or how high their class is rated it always the same result. A UT win.

th

6a791f816e47a2a62fa890c387e1fcc5.jpg

th

All thanks to this man.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
State fans are jealous that UNC is competent. I can't think of anything UNC would be jealous of regarding State.

Duke fans are jealous of UNC's legit family atmosphere I would imagine, maybe their longevity and that most reasonable people consider them the second best program in history. UNC fans could be jealous of the way Duke is viewed so positively by recruits and how they market themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT