ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With Tennessee?

Every damn one of y’all need to be drawn and quartered. ONE Tennessean held HER own against a bunch of male organisms. But...now that a Son of Tennessee has arrived, it would behoove you to yield the field of battle to Queen Della.

Andrew Jackson once said “Give me a thousand Tennesseans, and I can whip any other thousand men on the globe!”

It only took one here. Now, y’all are surrounded.

Two is enough to deal with Kaintucky. Three Tennesseans would be the equivalent of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Surrender now, and we will actually give you honors of war (such as it was). Resistance is futile. We won’t assimilate you (no need to bring in a mutation).

bd9489dbe9b8db50f3ea3f56aa13190f.jpg

but they won a couple of games against UK. We have to acknowledge their accomplishments.

I only talk shit b/c it's a sports forum and we see flashes in the pan once a decade.
A blind squirrel finds a nut every one in awhile. I mean, imagine being a "football" school and not being remotely relevant in that sport since Bill Clinton was in office. Who would be that stupid? Anyone?

but they won a couple of games against UK. We have to acknowledge their accomplishments.

I only talk shit b/c it's a sports forum and we see flashes in the pan once a decade.
It is probably time to flip y’all, so you don’t burn. Barnes 7-5 over Cal looking like a trend instead of a flash.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
156-74? Sounds like a good ole fashioned rawdoggin.
Nah. 51-9. THAT is rawdoggin. At least Tennessee kicks Mildcat ass enough to keep things interesting in Kaintucky’s state religion. I guess I can pull up UT-UK in b-ball since 1960, but Kaintucky fans would get more depressed than they already are.

Nah. 51-9. THAT is rawdoggin. At least Tennessee kicks Mildcat ass enough to keep things interesting in Kaintucky’s state religion. I guess I can pull up UT-UK in b-ball since 1960, but Kaintucky fans would get more depressed than they already are.
UT is 44-81 against UK since 1960.....

Reactions: JC for 3
I've only caught there last two games. They kinda suck.

Who does that!?
You misheard them. They were shouting Blue, blue. Since UT is the only SEC conference certified Blue blood killer, the fans and the team grow weary for facing teams like Mizzou and sometimes don't bring their A game.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You misheard them. They were shouting Blue, blue. Since UT is the only SEC conference certified Blue blood killer, the fans and the team grow weary for facing teams like Mizzou and sometimes don't bring their A game.
I didn’t watch . . . @kyjeff1 noted the booing. My comment was in jest because a Rupp Arena crowd booed earlier this season. It’s debated as to whether they were booing Brandon Boston’s improvisation of a shot to beat the shot clock, or just that the team didn’t run a coordinated play for the 3rd straight play.

I didn’t watch . . . @kyjeff1 noted the booing. My comment was in jest because a Rupp Arena crowd booed earlier this season. It’s debated as to whether they were booing Brandon Boston’s improvisation of a shot to beat the shot clock, or just that the team didn’t run a coordinated play for the 3rd straight play.
I just threw that out there too. I didn't hear the booing, but who knows or cares.

UT is not playing well lately, but I think we will be alright.

We (BBN) get hammered because we are so over the top sometimes, but here we have a program with little to no accomplishments in this sport and they're ranked #6 in the country and their fans were booing them.
The SEC network guys even confirmed it at halftime.

Last edited:
We (BBN) get hammered because we are so over the top sometimes, but here we have a program with little to no accomplishments in this sport and they're ranked #6 in the country and their home team was booming them.
The SEC network guys even confirmed it at halftime.
6bedcd3a7daaa1e27e04bcd24aec77a8.jpg

the blue blood killer with 0 final fours and a 76-156 against the blue blood in conference. never change UT fans.

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT