ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With Tennessee?

"The past doesn't matter....unless I want to talk trash about UT football and then thats all I have to go on."

"I only care about the present the here and now. But let's not talk about Kentucky skull****ing us 34-7 on our own field, or losing to Georgia State and BYU. Or that we lost in the SEC tournament title game and couldn't make the Final Four in oir greatest season ever in basketball. "

😂

Tennessee is a total ****ing joke.
tenor.gif

Me trying to get CB3 to discuss the upcoming UT/UK Cbb games. 😁

Love how Tennessee fans sit there with their entirely empty trophy case saying, "BaRNeS iS gUD agAinSt KeNtuCKy!"

Barnes has not won a conference tournament since 1994, has won his league just 4 times in 30 years, and has made it past the Sweet 16 just 3 times. Meanwhile, since Barnes has been at Tennessee, Calipari has won almost as many conference tournaments as Barnes has won conference regular seasons in his entire career. He's gone to the Elite 8 twice in those 4 years, just 1 shy of what Barnes has done for his entire career.

Back it up one year, and in the past 5 tournament years UK and Calipari have:
2 Elite 8s, 1 Final Four
3 regular season conference titles and 4 conference tournament titles.

Calipari has done as much in just 5 years from 14/15 to 18/19 than Rick Barnes has done since becoming a head coach in 1987/1988.

But hey, congrats on beating Kentucky in relatively meaningless games. Enjoy puffing your chest out about basically nothing.
Barnes at UT is all that matters and same can be said for Cal at UK. One thing Cal beats Barnes in is breaking losing records. 1926 is a long record.

Big game tonight at 7.

Tennessee v Arkansas.

In Arkansas, calling the hogs means supporting your team.

In Tennessee, calling the hogs means getting a date for Saturday night.
Says the guy who's state is ranked more obese than Tennessee.

Btw, most all these games online and free. Vols won, but looked ugly doing it.

Arkansas not missing justin smith and we win easily last night. No way tennessee is a top 10 team
Maybe, you'll do better if you don't turn the ball over 20 times next game.

True, very uncharacteristic. Less than a quarter of those were forced, too
Most of those were forced directly or indirectly. If UT could have hit a wide open jumper it would have been a much larger margin.

Most of those were forced directly or indirectly. If UT could have hit a wide open jumper it would have been a much larger margin.
My point still stands. Arkansas didn't play well and could have easily won the game. That's not a shot a Tennessee to say theybarent a top 10 team. They are a quality team, they just aren't top tier in the country

My point still stands. Arkansas didn't play well and could have easily won the game. That's not a shot a Tennessee to say theybarent a top 10 team. They are a quality team, they just aren't top tier in the country
Well, it is kinda a shot. UT dismantled Mizzou a team that beat Arky soundly. You can say, UT didn't bring it's "A" game and I wouldn't argue that. Teams play great sometimes and sometimes not so great. However, you can't assume that a team is what it is based off a single game. It is the overall body of work that determines things.

Anywho, y'all have a good team and this season should fun. Good luck going forward.

Love how Tennessee fans sit there with their entirely empty trophy case saying, "BaRNeS iS gUD agAinSt KeNtuCKy!"

Barnes has not won a conference tournament since 1994, has won his league just 4 times in 30 years, and has made it past the Sweet 16 just 3 times. Meanwhile, since Barnes has been at Tennessee, Calipari has won almost as many conference tournaments as Barnes has won conference regular seasons in his entire career. He's gone to the Elite 8 twice in those 4 years, just 1 shy of what Barnes has done for his entire career.

Back it up one year, and in the past 5 tournament years UK and Calipari have:
2 Elite 8s, 1 Final Four
3 regular season conference titles and 4 conference tournament titles.

Calipari has done as much in just 5 years from 14/15 to 18/19 than Rick Barnes has done since becoming a head coach in 1987/1988.

But hey, congrats on beating Kentucky in relatively meaningless games. Enjoy puffing your chest out about basically nothing.

Damn, Since 1994? I didn’t know that. I figured he had won several. Surprising honestly.

ADVERTISEMENT