ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With Tennessee?

Just like you disappeared on the football board. And every Vol fan not named GV for that matter.

Don't bother with her guys. She's a giant ****ing hypocrite and trash. Save your breath.
I have been there, just not as much. I told everyone that I would be spending less time there when the Vols were 2-0 and Nationally ranked. They made fun of me for leaving when UT was finally winning.

It is so funny that you're such a big mouth on this board and a meek little kitten over there. Do you only have two gears, a-hole and wimp? 🤣

I have been there, just not as much. I told everyone that I would be spending less time there when the Vols were 2-0 and Nationally ranked. They made fun of me for leaving when UT was finally winning.

It is so funny that you're such a big mouth on this board and a meek little kitten over there. Do you only have two gears, a-hole and wimp? 🤣
You're hypocrite. Deal with it. Any woman who spends as much time as you do on message boards obviously has real world issues.

Yall see how she does...acts all sweet and "oh bless your heart" and then immediately loses her shit and goes from zero to foulmouthed redneck trash in 3 seconds. I don't know why folks give her the benefit of the doubt. Pure trash. But thats Tennessee for ya.

/rant. Have fun.

You're hypocrite. Deal with it. Any woman who spends as much time as you do on message boards obviously has real world issues.
You're an idiot, so unfortunately for acquaintances, they probably have to deal with it. You're a sexist too, what a surprise.

4-composite-woman-who-fell.jpg

Goood ole Rocky Top....

Yall see how she does...acts all sweet and "oh bless your heart" and then immediately loses her shit and goes from zero to foulmouthed redneck trash in 3 seconds. I don't know why folks give her the benefit of the doubt. Pure trash. But thats Tennessee for ya.

/rant. Have fun.
It's called proportional response. I'm nice if you're nice, but I can be a bitch if I need to be. Usually with you I need to be.

You became scarce

Lol I became scarce? Really?? That’s how you come to the conclusion that I abandon my team? Laughing Yea it’s prolly not the fact that I work 10 to 12 hours a day and have a home life and a kid to take care of. You really got me there Deller

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lol I became scarce? Really?? That’s how you come to the conclusion that I abandon my team? Laughing Yea it’s prolly not the fact that I work 10 to 12 hours a day and have a home life and a kid to take care of. You really got me there Deller
Scotty, if you're going to make wild statements, I will too. So, don't get all upset about it.

You and I only appear to have one issue, but that hasn't stopped you from lashing out with all sorts of BS.

Notice how she always dodges and never acknowledges that Tennessee completely ghosted the football boards besides GV after Kentucky waxed their ass and then wants to come over here and act holier than thou to UK fans about fairweather fanbases, especially when none of us have disappeared. 😂 Laughing

Notice how she always dodges and never acknowledges that Tennessee completely ghosted the football boards besides GV after Kentucky waxed their ass and then wants to come over here and act holier than thou to UK fans about fairweather fanbases, especially when none of us have disappeared. 😂 Laughing
Notice how you are talking to some crowd that doesn't appear to be there? Besides, most of your UK friends aren't even aware of the CFB boards or even CFB. So, who you talking to? 😁

Scotty, if you're going to make wild statements, I will too. So, don't get all upset about it.

You and I only appear to have one issue, but that hasn't stopped you from lashing out with all sorts of BS.

What wild statement did I make? Also, I’m lashing out and getting upset??? Really? Laughing

What wild statement did I make? Also, I’m lashing out and getting upset??? Really? Laughing
bama, Uconn, that is kinda lashing out. They have nothing to do with anything.

I have always liked you fine Scotty and still do. Furthermore, I would tell you UT is going to kick UK's ass even if our records were reversed. It is just what I do. But, at the end of the day, if y'all win, I'll say congrats and if we win, I'll say good game.

Awesome. 34-7 it is then. 😂

il_340x270.1194019388_47dq.jpg

Barnes is coming to Knoxville North (formerly aka Lexington) to inspect our vassall state Feb. 6th. Be sure you get out your Orange.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
This thread is like watching the Oct 17th game all over again.

UK fans 34 vs. Della 7.
UK would be undefeated and #1 if y’all got to make the score. Too bad you can’t😭

Barnes is coming to Knoxville North (formerly aka Lexington) to inspect our vassall state Feb. 6th. Be sure you get out your Orange.
You mean Knoxville is Lexington South, where UKs Jodie Meeks owns the all time scoring record?

I'll be happy to chip in with these guys and get you your favorite, a 2 liter of Mountain Holler and a can of Skoal so you at least have something to look forward to when you head back to the trailer.

Love how Tennessee fans sit there with their entirely empty trophy case saying, "BaRNeS iS gUD agAinSt KeNtuCKy!"

Barnes has not won a conference tournament since 1994, has won his league just 4 times in 30 years, and has made it past the Sweet 16 just 3 times. Meanwhile, since Barnes has been at Tennessee, Calipari has won almost as many conference tournaments as Barnes has won conference regular seasons in his entire career. He's gone to the Elite 8 twice in those 4 years, just 1 shy of what Barnes has done for his entire career.

Back it up one year, and in the past 5 tournament years UK and Calipari have:
2 Elite 8s, 1 Final Four
3 regular season conference titles and 4 conference tournament titles.

Calipari has done as much in just 5 years from 14/15 to 18/19 than Rick Barnes has done since becoming a head coach in 1987/1988.

But hey, congrats on beating Kentucky in relatively meaningless games. Enjoy puffing your chest out about basically nothing.

Reactions: Scotty00
Someone put an APB out over on Soundoff for all the VFLs put there. Fat Phil must have them going door to door collecting buyout money for Proot. Hell they're still paying Mifflin and B!tch.

How dumb do you have to be to pay coaches at Ole Miss and Alabama to come whip your ass after you fire them? 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Someone put an APB out over on Soundoff for all the VFLs put there. Fat Phil must have them going door to door collecting buyout money for Proot. Hell they're still paying Mifflin and Butch.

How dumb do you have to be to pay coaches at Ole Miss and Alabama to come whip your ass after you fire them? 😂
Della is the classic fan of a program who has some shred of success against UK and when you bring up that said program still has an all time losing record against UK its “the past doesnt matter” unless of course you’re talking about rick barnes’ record against UK then the past matters.

Love how Tennessee fans sit there with their entirely empty trophy case saying, "BaRNeS iS gUD agAinSt KeNtuCKy!"

Barnes has not won a conference tournament since 1994, has won his league just 4 times in 30 years, and has made it past the Sweet 16 just 3 times. Meanwhile, since Barnes has been at Tennessee, Calipari has won almost as many conference tournaments as Barnes has won conference regular seasons in his entire career. He's gone to the Elite 8 twice in those 4 years, just 1 shy of what Barnes has done for his entire career.

Back it up one year, and in the past 5 tournament years UK and Calipari have:
2 Elite 8s, 1 Final Four
3 regular season conference titles and 4 conference tournament titles.

Calipari has done as much in just 5 years from 14/15 to 18/19 than Rick Barnes has done since becoming a head coach in 1987/1988.

But hey, congrats on beating Kentucky in relatively meaningless games. Enjoy puffing your chest out about basically nothing.
Some UT fans lives and dies by their record against UK. Not the rest of the NCAA.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Della is the classic fan of a program who has some shred of success against UK and when you bring up that said program still has an all time losing record against UK its “the past doesnt matter” unless of course you’re talking about rick barnes’ record against UK then the past matters.
"The past doesn't matter....unless I want to talk trash about UT football and then thats all I have to go on."

"I only care about the present the here and now. But let's not talk about Kentucky skull****ing us 34-7 on our own field, or losing to Georgia State and BYU. Or that we lost in the SEC tournament title game and couldn't make the Final Four in oir greatest season ever in basketball. "

😂

Tennessee is a total ****ing joke.

Reactions: RunninRichie
"The past doesn't matter....unless I want to talk trash about UT football and then thats all I have to go on."

"I only care about the present the here and now. But let's not talk about Kentucky skull****ing us 34-7 on our own field, or losing to Georgia State and BYU. Or that we lost in the SEC tournament title game and couldn't make the Final Four in oir greatest season ever in basketball. "

😂

Tennessee is a total ****ing joke.
It makes it funnier when you realize UT lost to two players in the sweet 16.

You mean Knoxville is Lexington South, where UKs Jodie Meeks owns the all time scoring record?

I'll be happy to chip in with these guys and get you your favorite, a 2 liter of Mountain Holler and a can of Skoal so you at least have something to look forward to when you head back to the trailer.
George-McFly-300x245.jpg

Y'all let George McFly kick your ass in Lexington, nuff said.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT