ADVERTISEMENT

What is the logic behind...

Kronic22

May 29, 2001
The NCAA making these preseason scrimmages super secret and not allowing access to these exhibitions?

Same for exhibition charity games.

I don't know but I sort of like the way they are set up because teams can attack each other in different ways without really worrying about who wins or not. Coaches help each other out by doing what the other coach wants so they can work on different things. If it was televised they probably wouldn't do that.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
pretty sure it has to do with tv rights and what not. Kansas exhibition games are almost impossible to find unless you have the super secret TV package.

I shouldn't have used the word exhibition, i meant the scrimmages against other teams in preseason. The ncaa prohibits anyone from watching or even reporting on them.

I've heard that Texas will be scrimmaging lsu and aggot. I'd be very interested in watching even situational scrimmage stuff between these teams.

I shouldn't have used the word exhibition, i meant the scrimmages against other teams in preseason. The ncaa prohibits anyone from watching or even reporting on them.

I've heard that Texas will be scrimmaging lsu and aggot. I'd be very interested in watching even situational scrimmage stuff between these teams.
Yeah, it is kind of odd that schools throw that huge expense into their budgets and the public pretty much only ever hears of rumors about them. My friend lives in OKC and said the OU basketball team was on his flight to Las Vegas yesterday. I would assume that they’re there for a scrimmage but even him, a huge Oklahoma fan, knew nothing about it.

Last year's aggy scrimmage was on radio.

Yup. Some of the Carolina schools wanted to the same thing this year and were not allowed to. Silly.

ADVERTISEMENT