ADVERTISEMENT

What is the Biggest Injustice Your Team was Served by an Opponent or Ref

Give KU the 55 ft's.

The FT disparity still would've been less than +33 if they actually called fouls on KU.

BTW You have an excuse for every loss this season and argued that point until the next loss.

prob not the biggest injustice,
but i still recall in 2000 when
Andy Leatherman (A&M)
made a shot after time expired -
initially ruled good -
Coach Watkins sent his team to the lockerroom,
and when the call was overturned,
he wouldnt come out of the lockerroom
to play OT,
and instead put his team on the bus
without showering -
since the aggies left,
the refs reversed the call again
and gave the aggies the win -

35-2 is being talked about coast to coast...........don't act like its an every day thing................its unprecedented.

It was supposed to be WVUs best season In years and they keep losing. What about your 7 other loses? It’s one game get over it.

to

bill-self-boogie-o.gif
underrated gif useage.

Being at the game, this one really sucked for me. Without their best player, Nova took Carolina to the brink and very well could have made it to OT/won if not for this call.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Butler 2012. Called a foul on Draymond when it was clear he wasn’t even close to hitting his hand. Damn Gordon Hayward.

Reactions: SpartanJD
Realistically, as a Duke fan, there are two that spring to mind... Boozer being fouled against Indiana, and our entire compliment of PFs and Cs fouling out against UConn.

I don't think 2004 is a good argument because Okafor picked up two tacky fouls in the first half. It was a tightly officiated game throughout. (Had a friend who lost money on that Duhon pointless buzzer 3)

Clean.

For UK, it's the 2015 FF shot clock (not called) violation that stands out.

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc

Well, that kinda bursts the narrative. Don't expect any replies.

This is in line with what I've seen in the past. KU is typically middle of the pack in the league. Hilarious that 38th best advantage equates to runaway #1 in the minds of the fans looking up at them every year in the standings.

People can cry all they want about the one-time FT disparity (even though the foul disparity was right in line w/ their average), but this "KU gets calls like no other in the history of the world and that's why they don't make the final four more often, derp" shit gets really old.

Butler 2012. Called a foul on Draymond when it was clear he wasn’t even close to hitting his hand. Damn Gordon Hayward.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but yes, MSU being down 1 in the closing seconds, and Hayward hacking off Greens arm with no call is something I'll never get over.

screen-shot-2017-05-08-at-12-33-32-pm.png

two in the Wisconsin game

the player coming from out of bounds grabbing a rebound and scoring
the made field goal 1.5 seconds after the shot clock expired

Well, that kinda bursts the narrative. Don't expect any replies.

This is in line with what I've seen in the past. KU is typically middle of the pack in the league. Hilarious that 38th best advantage equates to runaway #1 in the minds of the fans looking up at them every year in the standings.

People can cry all they want about the one-time FT disparity (even though the foul disparity was right in line w/ their average), but this "KU gets calls like no other in the history of the world and that's why they don't make the final four more often, derp" shit gets really old.
Shhhh, don’t you know it’s against the rules to bring facts to a pissing match. You screw up the whole thing!!!!

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but yes, MSU being down 1 in the closing seconds, and Hayward hacking off Greens arm with no call is something I'll never get over.

screen-shot-2017-05-08-at-12-33-32-pm.png
Whoops, I reversed it. Sorry, getting old clearly. That’s what I meant. Literal garbage

ADVERTISEMENT