ADVERTISEMENT

What is the Biggest Injustice Your Team was Served by an Opponent or Ref

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
during a game? One that still stands as a load of sh!t to this day and even your opponent knows it, even if they deny it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: brooky03
35-2 vs KU on Saturday

Also remember losing at the buzzer to Georgetown one year on a clear goal tend by Patrick Ewing Jr.

Huggs literally chased the refs through the tunnel to the locker room. Thought he was gonna kill a zebra that night.

Last edited:
Creighton 2012 and the refs had nothing to do with it.

Biggest bunch of fukkin goons to ever play an NCAA game. Creighton and all their ilk can go straight to hell.

WTF? He had to have said something.

Nope, ref gave a statement after the game below.

Unfortunately for him, he forgot that the play might have actually been played back a few times on tv.

Wasn't there a petition to get the 2016 championship game reversed started by UNC fans?

Probably. We have some nuts.

The only ones I was really frustrated by took place in the Austin Rivers game. 1. Seth Curry took 4 steps on a three that he made, 2. Kelly shots an airball that they somehow rule is out on UNC (replay these days would have fixed this) and Thornton nails a three on the inbounds and 3. Plumlee pushed Zeller in the back in about as clear a foul as there is on like that and it caused Zeller to tip it in to his own basket. Any of those obvious plays are called and Rivers never has the chance to do the one good thing he did for the Dukies.

It was a great shot by Rivers though. No doubt about that.

Reading the comments, I don’t think this was serious. Looks like the work of Pack Pride.

The comments are not UNC fans. Originally I think there were a handful of UNC fans that started it but it was a ridiculously small number of people that ever actually signed it. Anonymity makes it tough to know who they even pulled for of course. Still, there is no doubt we have some fans who are that crazy.

The comments are not UNC fans. Originally I think there were a handful of UNC fans that started it but it was a ridiculously small number of people that ever actually signed it. Anonymity makes it tough to know who they even pulled for of course. Still, there is no doubt we have some fans who are that crazy.
I was only joking when I said that but you know how some people believe everything

Kansas beating West Virginia 8 on 5 this past Saturday......or so that's how the legend goes.

OP posted the one I was going to go with, so I'll say the bogus charge call on Triche against Michigan in the Final 4.

ADVERTISEMENT