ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Carey...

I’m not putting a ton of weight into the ‘Stewart won’t play with Carey’ story.

He might very well end up at MSU. But I think if that story is true, and he really wants to play for MSU, there really shouldn’t be too much time passing between Carey committing to Duke and Stewart popping for MSU.

If we get a month down the road and Stewart doesn’t commit to MSU, I doubt he will end up there.

He might very well end up at MSU. But I think if that story is true, and he really wants to play for MSU, there really shouldn’t be too much time passing between Carey committing to Duke and Stewart popping for MSU.

If we get a month down the road and Stewart doesn’t commit to MSU, I doubt he will end up there.

I thought he was committing before Christmas?

Reactions: PHXDukie

I’m not sure if Stewart really wants to play at MSU. I know his camp doesn’t want him to play with Carey.

I’m not sure if Stewart really wants to play at MSU. I know his camp doesn’t want him to play with Carey.

So you're saying zero chance he plays with Carey, and now he might not want MSU. What's your guess, then?

Reactions: PHXDukie
Curious, why does the crystal ball have Washington so low, yet everyone here thinks they lead? I haven't followed this recruitment at all.

Curious, why does the crystal ball have Washington so low, yet everyone here thinks they lead? I haven't followed this recruitment at all.

Carey is close with the head coach, or one of the coaches on the staff.

There are national insiders on the premium board here that think Stewart goes to Washington.

Like I said yesterday. Don’t count Duke out of this. They are right in the thick of this recruitment

Carey is close with the head coach, or one of the coaches on the staff.

There are national insiders on the premium board here that think Stewart goes to Washington.

Like I said yesterday. Don’t count Duke out of this. They are right in the thick of this recruitment
With the way K has been closing recently I don't think anyone will count out Duke.

Reactions: sgrooms and klize17
Yes. Count them out. Trust me—Stewart isn’t going somewhere where he’s not the first post option. It is known.

We will know soon. Im guessing the next couple of weeks. How are you going to back off all these definitive statements when he picks Duke?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT