ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Carey...

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
... announces in less than an hour. As a Dukie, really hoping he picks Duke... we do need some more recruits in this upcoming class, given what we will lose:( Sounds like it is down to Duke and MSU, from what most people are saying (although who knows if that is true.)

... announces in less than an hour. As a Dukie, really hoping he picks Duke... we do need some more recruits in this upcoming class, given what we will lose:( Sounds like it is down to Duke and MSU, from what most people are saying (although who knows if that is true.)

I'm fine with getting Carey, but would rather have Stewart. I don't see these two playing together in college.

He’s Duke bound. Staff still working extremely hard on Stewart and have an OV lined up with Hurt for the UVA game. Still several pieces left in this class but adding Carey to Moore and Boogie will be nice.

Duke bound.

He’s Duke bound. Staff still working extremely hard on Stewart and have an OV lined up with Hurt for the UVA game. Still several pieces left in this class but adding Carey to Moore and Boogie will be nice.

From what I heard Stewart and Carey don’t want to play with each other.

Seems like Duke and MSU will split them.

K is crushing it on the recruiting trail. Nice get. Kid is a beast.

Good get. I don't worry about big men too much at Duke except for the fact I would prefer they come to UNC. It is the type of guys they have this year that I don't want them to get. What K is great at is the offensive spacing and ability to utilize that with his guards and wings.

Reactions: Spacegrass
Good get. I don't worry about big men too much at Duke except for the fact I would prefer they come to UNC. It is the type of guys they have this year that I don't want them to get. What K is great at is the offensive spacing and ability to utilize that with his guards and wings.
Yep , those 6'6-6'9 interchangeable forwards are typically when he has his best teams.

I felt way better about MSU getting Carey than I did about them getting Stewart. So.....:(

Stewart to Washington

Not sure why Carey and Stewart would want to play together, but there have been crazier things.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I would be very happy to get one of Stewart or Hurt to play alongside Carey.

Stewart is 100% not playing with Carey. His camp wants him to be the top post player on a team. MSU sits very well with him. He will start next year on a very good MSU team that will feed him the ball if he goes to MSU. (Ward is 99% good to Europe or D league)

That was my understanding, which is why I don't see an issue with them playing together.

It’s still a possibility they play together. All concerns were addressed at Stewart’s in home with K. From all accounts Stewart, as well as his family, were blown away with Dukes presentation.

Again it’s possible. I’m not saying it happens but to completely dismiss the idea is a bit naive in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT