ADVERTISEMENT

unc VS VT

The last play I saw, it looked like Berry was fouled on his 3 point attempt. I loved the bad no call

He has been a lot this game, on the drive and while shooting. Not going to lie, I'm jealous of the whistle you guys get.

That probably hurt but still don't think it is anything more than just a foul.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Poor VT. Even when their unranked basketball team is on the cusp of their biggest win of the season, they still want to talk about football.

I am not justifying Duke's loss to BC and NC State is whatever. But on the real, this is life on the road. If I was a unc fan (Sick) I would be pleased with how well they've played considering what they lost.

Couldn't agree more. Not one bit concerned.

I am not justifying Duke's loss to BC and NC State is whatever. But on the real, this is life on the road. If I was a unc fan (Sick) I would be pleased with how well they've played consider what they lost.

Loving UVA’s three conference road wins all by double digits so far

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Poor VT. Even when their unranked basketball team is on the cusp of their biggest win of the season, they still want to talk about football.

Dude no one at that school gives a flying **** about basketball

This UNC team has looked terrible every time they have had short rest. That stretch coming up soon where we have 3 games in 5 days is going to be brutal.

Reactions: UNC71-00
"The fans are.......storming the court????" Shulman wasn't even sure but looks like it has improved.

Reactions: jhmossy
Lol at the ref calling that at the end off the game. F'ing POS.
I didn’t watch much of the game but I noticed VT had commited one foul with about 6:30 or something like that left. I don’t usually comment on the refs but there is absolutely no way any team commits just one foul in 14 minutes of play. In any game. Unless you just stand there.

This UNC team has looked terrible every time they have had short rest. That stretch coming up soon where we have 3 games in 5 days is going to be brutal.

You guys were downright terrible tonight. Cannot imagine any scenario where VT outrebounds UNC and it happens tonight. UNC looked completely disinterested.

VT played well but not sure UNC can compete with the upper echelon this year with that defense.

You guys were downright terrible tonight. Cannot imagine any scenario where VT outrebounds UNC and it happens tonight. UNC looked completely disinterested.

VT played well but not sure UNC can compete with the upper echelon this year with that defense.

Good win champ.

Reactions: champ289
I didn’t watch much of the game but I noticed VT had commited one foul with about 6:30 or something like that left. I don’t usually comment on the refs but there is absolutely no way any team commits just one foul in 14 minutes of play. In any game. Unless you just stand there.

To be fair, there were a few calls that could have gone the other way. However, UNC dicked around passing the ball around the perimeter and chucked a bunch of terrible jump shots against a ridiculously undersized team. UNC played about the most passive game imaginable for that roster.

Lol at the ref calling that at the end off the game. F'ing POS.

Maye and Berry were getting fouled. It wasn’t why we lost though. Not at all. It is just frustrating when this is twice on the road where we never get in the bonus despite playing a team that has fouled us a bit. Is what it is though. No excuse for the poor play. Our experiences guys just seem lost at times. Not having a legit post presence is big as well. We all knew there would be games like this. When we shoot well we can look good. If not, you get tonight.

To be fair, there were a few calls that could have gone the other way. However, UNC dicked around passing the ball around the perimeter and chucked a bunch of terrible jump shots against a ridiculously undersized team. UNC played about the most passive game imaginable for that roster.
I’m not saying UNC wasn’t passive or whatever. I admittedly didn’t see too much of the game. It’s just one foul in 14 minutes? No team plays that clean, even when the other team is shooting jumpers. Give VT credit though, huge win!

Reactions: champ289
I’m not saying UNC wasn’t passive or whatever. I admittedly didn’t see too much of the game. It’s just one foul in 14 minutes? No team plays that clean, even when the other team is shooting jumpers. Give VT credit though, huge win!

UNC wasn't passive on offense. Not any more than VT, who took one less three than us on the same number of overall shots. They drove more than us but we got it inside off the pass more than them. In fact, we got it inside quite a bit where there was contact to Maye and Manley. Berry and Theo both drove quite a bit. Champs is wrong on that end. UNC was really passive on defense though.

Eh, we took the same amount of jumpers they did. Berry, Theo, and Cam all tried to drive. VT certainly drives a lot and are good at creating contact though.

ADVERTISEMENT