ADVERTISEMENT

unc VS VT

My 13 year old son could score 20 on Carolina’s sorry ass defense.
I’ve never seen a team leave shooters wide open over & over.

UVA dismantled this VT team in Blacksburg. I think we were up 39 at one point before VT started pressing our walkons lol

Getting a pretty terrible whistle this second half so far. Even Bilas calling out some BS. Still, not a good effort, especially on defense.

UVA dismantled this VT team in Blacksburg. I think we were up 39 at one point before VT started pressing our walkons lol

No one has the attention span to bother with UVA's nonsense in the regular season. NCAA is a different story though.

Getting a pretty terrible whistle this second half so far. Even Bilas calling out some BS. Still, not a good effort, especially on defense.

UVA shooting 1-1 and on the other end has been assessed 1 foul.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

unc fans salty as hell tonight.

Y'al will win, calm down.

I called us losing in the pinned ACC thread this morning. Encouraged all y'all to take VT+5. This game is no surprise to me.

I am entertained at all your Duke brethren coming out of the wood work tho.

Reactions: jhmossy
I called us losing in the pinned ACC thread this morning. Encouraged all y'all to take VT+5. This game is no surprise to me
My bad. I never remember that thread and for whatever reason, I don't get notices. Was just surpised that a close game involving unc (a top 10 team) didn't have a game thread.

It is like they just decided they were going to let VT do whatever they want to Berry.

I called us losing in the pinned ACC thread this morning. Encouraged all y'all to take VT+5. This game is no surprise to me.

I am entertained at all your Duke brethren coming out of the wood work tho.

Coming out of the woodwork? Every Duke poster in this thread is a regular poster on this board. So what are you talking about?

A VT win is definitely better for UVA but still couldn’t find myself rooting for them. VT isn’t a threat to UVA while UNC was. Top of the ACC starting to get some separation

Yeah. Apparently he edited that after I quoted him. I stand by the OP. WTF

I did ETA

Remind me of all the Duke game threads which we participate in during game. That's because we really don't think about you.

I like Buzz Williams though. He's good for basketball. Don't mind losing to him on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT