ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Nova scrimmage results.

Reactions: Mac9192
Unless Little isn’t all that (which doesn’t seem possible), he better start when it matters. I’ll give Roy til conference begins before I start bitching. Also, if Seventh is starting in January, we’re screwed, imho.
IMO the only way Little starts is if Roy goes with a small lineup. Doubt Roy starts him over Maye or Johnson if Brooks starts.

Reactions: shun1
Unless Little isn’t all that (which doesn’t seem possible), he better start when it matters. I’ll give Roy til conference begins before I start bitching. Also, if Seventh is starting in January, we’re screwed, imho.
Little is a man amongst boys. If he doesn't start day one...

Reactions: 829305
Little and Coby started the second session. I assume it was Coby, Kenny, Cam, Little, and Maye. That lineup would be lethal offensively. They would struggle on the other end though.

Little and Coby started the second session. I assume it was Coby, Kenny, Cam, Little, and Maye. That lineup would be lethal offensively. They would struggle on the other end though.
Yes. This is the starting five. Figure it out, Roy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I agree but Roy is loyal to upperclassmen & stubborn that he wants to have a true big at center.
Totally understand this. Doesn’t make it right. I think he’ll cave and realize he’d rather watch those 5 horses run than seeing Seventh and Brooks muck it up. The tempo would fit his style.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Totally understand this. Doesn’t make it right. I think he’ll cave and realize he’d rather watch those 5 horses run than seeing Seventh and Brooks muck it up. The tempo would fit his style.
Oh I agree with you. Those 5 are the best 5.

Reactions: 829305
I see that Duke is currently playing D-II powerhouse Virginia Union and the defense is sucking ass. Can't say I am surprised.
True, but I heard their next opponent went 38-1 and really did win the national title.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDude1
I know your joking because only three teams in history won 38 games. Strange enough all coached by one guy.
Read about it on our home board. Went and looked it up. Ferris St went 38-1 and won the DII title.

They actually didn't even burn their 38-1 shirts.

Leaky played 10 min at the point, and hit a grown man, corner, 3 to stem a Villanova run.

I agree, the small ball lineup could cause all kinds of problems for opposing def.

Reactions: shun1
Is there a 3rd or not? I hate chasing unicorns
OK you win. Calipari is the only coach to win 38 games twice and won a national championship while doing it.

Calipari sets records. Instead of only winning the title one out of three times of winning 38 games, he's actually won the title one out of two times winning 38 games. Haters improve his record %.

50% > 33%

RollLaugh

"get it straight, he wins the title more often when he sets a record of 38 wins"

Last edited:
Reactions: j-doolsheels
OK you win. Calipari is the only coach to win 38 games twice and won a national championship while doing it.

Calipari sets records. Instead of only winning the title one out of three times of winning 38 games, he's actually won the title one out of two times winning 38 games. Haters improve his record %.

50% > 33%

RollLaugh

"get it straight, he wins the title more often win he sets a record of 38 wins"
tenor.gif

There are a lot of Carolina fans who would argue that UNCs biggest rival is NCState...not Duke. I get that, but the games havn't been competitive for decades. Still...they think that.

Whoops...wrong thread.

ADVERTISEMENT