ADVERTISEMENT

UNC fans

What the hell did you think they’d do? Dance and laugh?
Well yeap, Christian would have stomped him in the chest. What the hell do you think he would do?

The North Carolina kids acted with a lot of class. Not all teams do that.

When Kentucky's Travis want down in Missouri not one Missouri kid hugged him. In fact most of the time the opponents players are not that concerned.

Dude is a great player. Him and Brown were the two dudes I was worried about the most but mainly him. I just think he has more potential than anyone on that team. Hope he is ok.

Reactions: olsonab
Dude is a great player. Him and Brown were the two dudes I was worried about the most but mainly him. I just think he has more potential than anyone on that team. Hope he is ok.

He’s definitely our best all around player and most certain NBA player. Some boards had him in the first round going into tonight.

Sucks that he’s a guy whose personality was to always let others be the man while he just stayed in the background, and we’ve been waiting for him to become the alpha dog on our team since he arrived since his talent is so apparent. Well, he finally did about 3 weeks ago and you can easily see the impact it’s had on us winning 11 straight. His injury could not have come at a worse time as he was shaping up to be the best player in this tourney, or at least in the discussion.

Could have tripped him I guess. Maybe elbowed him in the nose. Grabbed his pectoral area and twisted it or something perhaps. Get close to him and just fallen down like they were punched. There are all sorts of options.

I can recall a few of those over the years....

I don't like having to face Auburn the third time, especially after handing them their ass the last time. But I will bet a lot of money that UK will defend the three better than UNC.
We just shut down Wofford and whoever we just played tonight that was supposedly good at shooting threes.

It is always hard to do a three time sweep. However, if anyone is qualified to do it in the SEC....

The wife has been telling me to work on my karma.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well yeap, Christian would have stomped him in the chest. What the hell do you think he would do?

The North Carolina kids acted with a lot of class. Not all teams do that.

When Kentucky's Travis want down in Missouri not one Missouri kid hugged him. In fact most of the time the opponents players are not that concerned.
Laettner had a winner's mentality, clearly UNC players don't.

He’s the guy that I knew UNc couldn’t handle. Just a really good all around player. He’s the reason I bet $150 on Auburn. Hate to see any kid get hurt like that especially this time of year when the team he’s on is playing so well. I still expect Auburn to come out and give UK all they want. Auburn can still win this game.

Is there any update on the injury? I hope he’s okay. The kid was a warrior.

You guys really stepped up the intensity and found your shot in the second half and we had no answer. Well deserved congratulations. Now I’m going to tell you the same thing I told a Wisconsin fan in 2015 at the bar when they beat us in the Sweet 16 as I shook his hand. Now go beat Kentucky and duke.

Is there any update on the injury? I hope he’s okay. The kid was a warrior.

You guys really stepped up the intensity and found your shot in the second half and we had no answer. Well deserved congratulations. Now I’m going to tell you the same thing I told a Wisconsin fan in 2015 at the bar when they beat us in the Sweet 16 as I shook his hand. Now go beat Kentucky and duke.
Just when I thought you were one of the good ones. :(:mad:

Just when I thought you were one of the good ones. :(:mad:

Well, good is a relative measure I guess.

If it makes you feel any better, I only hoped they would beat Kentucky if it also meant they would beat duke. Not just one then not the other.

Officially rooting for UVA and Auburn. Don't let Duke and UK win.
#bluebloodstats

It's real. It sucks when someone is sneaking up on your all time stats.

IU is tied with Duke but they seem to be experimenting with young guys.

Lurker, your trolling of UNC in this thread has been a bit forced and below average for you.

ADVERTISEMENT