ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

Yeah, they have lost 10 games in the last 30 seconds.

Someone actually broke it down. These are the times some shot was made to tie or take the lead against UNC.

3 seconds
13 seconds
27 seconds
1 second
17 seconds
as time expired
as time expired
1 second
2 seconds

While some of that is just unfortunate, much more of it is just a team that crumbles late in games.

State can't even beat the worst UNC team in the history of basketball.

giphy.gif

Akin to the Jenkins shot, followed up by a title. I like the way you think. Watch out next year, we might get #7! Winking
layer of hell? No one wants you closer to UK in titles. UK fans can handle success and still be nice and non-arrogant , not sure UNC can have the same decor.

UK fans can handle success and be nice, non arrogant? Ok.... RollLaugh
One day, you'll (might) understand how hard it is and the struggle we deal with to not just rub our success in everyone's faces.

It's tempting with every post, but we refrain.

I bet it is hard to keep quiet about winning one championship in the last 20 years.
Good thing UK fans have the late 40s & early 50s to remember.

I bet it is hard to keep quiet about winning one championship in the last 20 years.
And your fellow UNC fans always ask why we slam your sorry ass all over this board and bring up your fake girlfriend.

99% of your posts are shots at UK and UK fans, so it's hard to talk respectfully to you at any point.

Can you show us on the doll where UK touched you?

And your fellow UNC fans always ask why we slam your sorry ass all over this board and bring up your fake girlfriend.

99% of your posts are shots at UK and UK fans, so it's hard to talk respectfully to you at any point.

Can you show us on the doll where UK touched you?
At least he has one team to follow in the NCAA tournament ;)

Reactions: kyjeff1
One day, you'll (might) understand how hard it is and the struggle we deal with to not just rub our success in everyone's faces.

It's tempting with every post, but we refrain.

Just like what you’re doing now. Thanks for letting us know how insecure you guys are but we kinda knew that already.

Just like what you’re doing now. Thanks for letting us know how insecure you guys are but we kinda knew that already.
I think you're confusing confidence with insecurities. Insecurities would be hang Helm's banners and passing them off on Wheaties boxes and media guides. Confidence is just sticking with facts.

Also, UNC fans to remember as well. Since you brought them up and all. 8>6

If we're going time frames should we bring up UK having a winning record against UNC since 2000 ? Or, is that too gay?

I think you're confusing confidence with insecurities. Insecurities would be hang Helm's banners and passing them off on Wheaties boxes and media guides. Confidence is just sticking with facts.

Insecurities is you trying to tell someone on how they should decorate their house. And my confidence is high on how insecure you guys can be over every and little thing not UK.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Insecurities is you trying to tell someone on how they should decorate their house. And my confidence is high on how insecure you guys can be over every and little thing not UK.
My bad, I suck at trolling. I just point out facts and them troll for me.

ADVERTISEMENT